GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2013/09/missing-willow-long-7-watson-illinois.html

snipped: The Effingham County Sheriff's Department say they're searching for 7-year old Willow Long of Watson. Police tell us the girl walked away from her home on Circle Drive in Watson Sunday morning after an argument with her mother, and has not been seen since

I didn't mean to imply LE would urge the mom or anyone not to tell the truth, especially about when she last saw her missing daughter. All I meant to imply is that I've seen a mom lie about things in the initial interview when a child is missing, to cover up nefarious activities. But when it became obvious this child was not just missing temporarily, the parent immediately came clean and LE understood. No charges were ever filed.

edited to add

Could it be CD was told and knew that she could never leave her children alone with JD?!

I really don't believe she left the house after an argument that is MOO.

Unless someone was physically/sexually trying abusing her and she was trying to get away is my thought. Why would she run out without her glasses unless she was afraid for her life? I thought someone here said she couldn't see without out them, so that is what I am basing my opinion on. However I don't know that as fact.

I just don't see her running outside just because they got into a fight. I can see her running in her room and slamming her door at that age but not the front door unless this was a really dysfunctional family which I don't know.

I'll like to apologize, I skipped some of the probable cause statement... Lesson learned.

I also believe she died on Saturday. The mom was either hungover and was just giving her information based on what she was wearing the night before and possibly relaying information the brother told her or she knows something and is protecting him. It really is a tangled web of lies at this point. Not that much that has been said is concrete evidence minus what the presser said yesterday. JMO

I wonder, and maybe someone knows. Did mom put kids to bed before she went out? So Justin just had to listen for them?

I haven't heard, but it would not surprise me if Willow wasn't wearing her glasses because she was in bed. Now I'm wondering if this creep came into her bedroom to assault her.

I am very serious here. Why would she be seen as an unfit mother if she had her brother babysitting?

I have never heard of a parent being called unfit if they go out for fun and have a babysitter.

I don't think she should be seen as unfit. It depends on what the arrangement between them was though. Maybe JD wasn't supposed to be still babysitting in the morning because CD was there. Only she slept in, then wakes up at 10:00 to find Willow missing. She gets a guilty conscience because she knows she was supposed to be looking after the kids. Perhaps she didn't want to tell LE that no one was officially watching her kids. When I have stayed at my Mum's to babysit my sister so Mum can have a night out, after Mum gets home she is back in charge. I don't know but it's a possibility.

Hi everyone!

I've been reading since the start when poor Willow first went missing but haven't posted anything yet because my opinions have changed at nearly every new development. At the beginning I guess I really thought she would be found alive having just wandered off somewhere. Then I believed it could have been an accident (probably because I wanted it to be), and now.....well, let's just say my opinion has changed. I'm grateful for all your intelligent and caring posts - I think this case has touched us all, and horrified us all too :(

Now that we're waiting for new information, I was thinking about JD working at SB and attending University and I wondered if he'd have to do any mandatory First Aid training for either of these? I know I had to do a compulsory First Aid course as part of my Diploma and it really had nothing to do with First Aid. I don't know what it's like in the US, but with a lot of businesses and courses you have to have done a basic First Aid course. I certainly remember the parts about impalement - in fact, it's pretty hard to forget them! If he'd done a First Aid course he would have KNOWN not to remove anything impaled and how to act accordingly in an emergency. That's just ONE reason I'm not buying his story. Nowhere do they teach you to "put someone out of their misery".

:wagon: SisterWolf! :welcome:

:seeya:

But in my experience of babysitting my sister, I think if Mum woke up to find her missing in the morning she would come and speak to me first and then we would go to the police together. I don't know why CD would have lied to LE if JD had in fact taken care of the kids in the morning......which he didn't so now I'm just :waitasec:

nm...answered my own question just by reading the links and viewing the pictures on the first page

Thanks for keeping all of those in one place for people like myself!

Kelly

:rose: R.I.P. Sweet Willow :rose:

May you enjoy playing with the other angels in heaven with you! I know of several that I am sure welcomed you with open arms into Heaven.

this person admitted to what would have been a very messy crime ):
yet no evidence of that pop out to LE when they were called to the home??
given the assumed timeline that would leave very little time for a cleanup.

its not coming together for me yet.

Just jumping off your post...

Okayyy... You all have me very curious about a THIRD crime scene (apart from Willows home, and where she was found)

The crime admitted by JD must have been a very messy one (sorry)...

and if there was little evidence at the home... There must have been a third crime scene...

But I do not recall another crime scene reported by LE/MSM...

Now I am very curious where that scene is...

JMO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...id7|htmlws-main-bb|dl29|sec1_lnk3&pLid=373529

I guess with all the threads, I missed that he didn't help search, and went on to work. I knew he went by Starbucks though. My mind is scrambled. Also it appears he approached a few reporters during the search.

It'll be interesting to hear, if anything, what his co-workers at Starbucks have to say. His behavior, his excuse for being early, anything said about Willow during that time.

http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2013/09/missing-willow-long-7-watson-illinois.html

snipped: The Effingham County Sheriff's Department say they're searching for 7-year old Willow Long of Watson. Police tell us the girl walked away from her home on Circle Drive in Watson Sunday morning after an argument with her mother, and has not been seen since

I didn't mean to imply LE would urge the mom or anyone not to tell the truth, especially about when she last saw her missing daughter. All I meant to imply is that I've seen a mom lie about things in the initial interview when a child is missing, to cover up nefarious activities. But when it became obvious this child was not just missing temporarily, the parent immediately came clean and LE understood. No charges were ever filed.

edited to add

I didn't realize the argument statement was told by LE. I just assumed it was told to reporters via CD's boyfriend's mom...therefore, I just threw it to the side as rumors. However, if LE told reporters this...it breaks my heart even more. What if WL did argue with her mom that she didn't want to stay with uncle by herself?

Bless that precious lil' angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member