REVISIT There wasn't a babysitter, Casey didn't have a job,What's going on?

I've thought about this question a lot, imo Casey was showing no signs of wanting to work period! It didn't matter if it was a legitimate job or something on the shady side, her "job" was in creating a fantasy and pushing the envelope to see how far she could go with it.
If she was working at something that had to be kept secret from her parents, then she would have had money. On the days when she put out the appearance of going to work, I think she spent the time going to visit her friends, going to the beach or roaming around the area just hanging out. I recall a friend saying how she always had Caylee with her and if she had to pretend she was taking her to the nanny it makes sense. In pictures of Caylee it shows a lot of Disney items, if they had annual passes she could have been hanging around there also, or at the Universal Studios. Local residents can buy the pass for very little, she would not need a lot of money go go.
I wouldn't be surprised to find out Casey did some shoplifting, with a little toddler with her she could have gotten away with a lot, she could then have her mother think she was spending her paycheck on the things she lifted.
The Orlando area is filled with a ton of places to find employment, a young woman like Casey could have found a job as a waitress, she could have made good money on tips. It really bothers me that she never graduated highschool, by this time she should have gotten her ged. I see no signs of Casey wanting to do anything more than what she was doing, getting by with her parents paying the bill. She was not putting herself out one bit to provide for her daughter. imo she used her parents, she used her friends and she used her daughter, she will use anybody she can to get what she wants.

VB

I've wondered about the high school thing as well. If Caylee was born in Aug. when Casey was 19, why didn't Casey finish high school? Many schools these days even have daycare for babies born to students and home teachers are available for students who can't come to school. At 7 months PG, Casey could have, and should have graduated

Vegas Bride, all that lying was harder work than working, if only Casey knew.

Vegas Bride, all that lying was harder work than working, if only Casey knew.
Yes exactly! If she had used her energy for something productive she actually could have something to show for it now. We know she spent time on-line also, now all of us here spend time on-line so I don't want it to sound like if you spend time on-line you're a loser, but she should have been doing so much more. She's 22 now, did she not think of where she was going to be when she was 30?

Now I'm no psycic, but I feel pretty sure in where she's going to be when she turns 30 :behindbar

Everything with this story is such a waste, including what Casey has done with her own life.

VB

I've wondered about the high school thing as well. If Caylee was born in Aug. when Casey was 19, why didn't Casey finish high school? Many schools these days even have daycare for babies born to students and home teachers are available for students who can't come to school. At 7 months PG, Casey could have, and should have graduated

The story I heard on that was, Casey was short 1/2 credit so she didn't graduate. Come on now, if you're that close it can be taken care of with very little work. My sister had a baby when she was 16, she had help, some work had to be done at home but the work got done and she graduated with her class. Casey had a family that helped her, she had opportunities to better herself, she was not a young mother who was having to do it on her own. Without a highschool diploma what kind of job did she think she was ever going to get? Oh I forgot, she only planned to have pretend jobs. :furious:

VB

You guys are so far ahead of me I swear :blowkiss:

Here is a post I wrote to start a thread about this but when I saw this thread I decided to add my post here.

Here it is and it may be stupid but here goes:

Cindy and George said Casey went to work, every day. When I saw George interviewed he said the last time he saw the both of Caylee and Casey together they were heading out to "work" and both had their backpacks on.

Somebody out there knows what Casey did every day she was suppose to be at work. Somebody knows what Casey did with Caylee when Caylee went to "work" with her.

We have yet to hear from anybody who can tell us where Casey was when she was suppose to be at work.

Casey did something. Every time she pretended to go to work Casey did something with someone or more than one person.

One of our brilliant posters mentioned that Caylee would have told her grandma what they did during the day when Caylee wasn't at grandma and grandpa's. Like any almost three year old she would blab and chatter about everything.

Casey, on the days she took Caylee to "work" had to do something with Caylee that wouldn't raise suspicions about her day.

Just thinking out loud here.

That's why I believe there are one or more key people that we don't know about yet. My guess is they have gone to the police.

Where did Casey and Caylee go when Casey took her to "work" with her?

There is one big chunk of info we don't have yet. Hopeful we will soon.

She probably just hung out with friends for a while during the day. If I remember right George said that the last time he saw Casey and Caylee was the 16th of June @ 1:20 PM. Sounds like she partied all night and got up in the afternoon and started the whole thing over again.

It also seems, from what little we know, that Casey sometimes came back home when she knew her parents were out.

Well who watched Caylee while Casey was in a drunken stooper passed out all night? God knows when Casey woke up. Is it possible that Caylee had an accident while Casey was passed out from her drunken stooper, and when Casey woke up she found Caylee's body? She couldn't contact her parents or her brother, so she panicked and got rid of the body. I believe someone out there knows more than they're saying. It's just a matter of time before someone breaks or they find a body.

George and Cindy were her built-in nighttime sitters....didn't they state as much when replying to the fact that Casey had options?

During the day G &C went to work (as tricia says), Casey probably put herself on a different schedule purposely....she may have been in that mode where she went to friend's houses who were also unemployed to do a little partying, (Caylee in tow)?

I thought I read somewhere where it was said that Caylee was subdued in speech? if this can be found, could her speech have been stunted because she was exposed to drugs?

but then I read where Caylee learned to count to 32 in Spanish...so maybe it was a sporadic thing, drugging her.

JMO of course...my brain is spinning too after all this time.

You guys are so far ahead of me I swear :blowkiss:

Here is a post I wrote to start a thread about this but when I saw this thread I decided to add my post here.

Here it is and it may be stupid but here goes:

Cindy and George said Casey went to work, every day. When I saw George interviewed he said the last time he saw the both of Caylee and Casey together they were heading out to "work" and both had their backpacks on.

Somebody out there knows what Casey did every day she was suppose to be at work. Somebody knows what Casey did with Caylee when Caylee went to "work" with her.

We have yet to hear from anybody who can tell us where Casey was when she was suppose to be at work.

Casey did something. Every time she pretended to go to work Casey did something with someone or more than one person.

One of our brilliant posters mentioned that Caylee would have told her grandma what they did during the day when Caylee wasn't at grandma and grandpa's. Like any almost three year old she would blab and chatter about everything.

Casey, on the days she took Caylee to "work" had to do something with Caylee that wouldn't raise suspicions about her day.

Just thinking out loud here.

That's why I believe there are one or more key people that we don't know about yet. My guess is they have gone to the police.

Where did Casey and Caylee go when Casey took her to "work" with her?

There is one big chunk of info we don't have yet. Hopeful we will soon.

how about this thought: they went to Universal a lot - easy to cover up - Caylee talks about the park, Casey laughs and says she has time for Caylee there, etc.

How much are 2 day tix. to Universal? isn't this an expensive option for an unemployed person?

THIS IS THE HOUSE IN WHICH CASEY KEPT HER KID. WITH RANDOM MEN ON FLOOR.

tc_white_bl.gif
tc_white_br.gif

tc_white_tl.gif
tc_white_tr.gif
tc_white_bl.gif
tc_white_br.gif

tc_white_shadow_tl.png
tc_white_shadow_t.png
tc_white_shadow_tr.png
tc_white_shadow_l.png
tc_white_shadow_r.png
tc_white_shadow_bl.png
tc_white_shadow_b.png
tc_white_shadow_br.png

2718633865_5c9ebeee18.jpg

How much are 2 day tix. to Universal? isn't this an expensive option for an unemployed person?

Fandy, no one who lives around there would buy 2 day tickets, local Florida residents who can show a Florida drivers licence would buy an annual pass imo. They are much cheaper than tickets a tourist from out of state could buy. I just did a quick search on-line and you can buy a 12 month pass for Universal plus Islands of Adventure for 114.95 so thats just barely over 10 a month for 2 parks.
One year I visited Orlando 3 maybe 4 times, I bought an annual pass for Disney World, expensive to begin with but with being there so much it actually saved me a lot of money, plus I got free parking with an annual pass.

VB

not if by night she's "promoting" clubs (i.e., another "job" of hers) and gets free tix in exchange...not to mention that she supposedly spent thousands of dollars running up her mother's credit cards...

Don't you have to think Casey either didn't have a job...and supported herself stealing off of friends and family - or she worked somewhere seedy/illegal? I say no regular job because with all the publicity around this case, and her face plastered everywhere, wouldn't someone have come forward and said "Hey - I worked with her!" or "she works here"? I haven't seen anyone do that, which I find strange.

What I find funny is during the at home interview with Cindy and George..Cindy showed Casey's room and said how Caylee slept with Casey every night...HIGHLY doubt that. AS if she was home at 8 or 8:30 when most toddlers go to sleep..just another lie among the various others I reckon.

What I find funny is during the at home interview with Cindy and George..Cindy showed Casey's room and said how Caylee slept with Casey every night...HIGHLY doubt that. AS if she was home at 8 or 8:30 when most toddlers go to sleep..just another lie among the various others I reckon.

I agree. It sounds like Casey was gone at night alot...at least on weekends. So I doubt Caylee slept there every night. I can believe however that she slept there when her mom was actually home.

I agree. It sounds like Casey was gone at night alot...at least on weekends. So I doubt Caylee slept there every night. I can believe however that she slept there when her mom was actually home.

So the *Mother of the Year* left her to sleep with GM & GP? (that's what I think was possible for the most part, since Cindy stated she was raising her).

when Casey took off, with Caylee the responsibility of being an actual parent overwhelmed her?

I think there were certain nights such as Saturdays when Casey went out to party late at the clubs, I don't think she went out every single night. During the week Casey had plenty of time to have fun with her friends when she was supposedly working. It wouldn't be late nights but it gave her many hours to live it up. I haven't heard much about her friends, surely some of them did have real jobs they had to go to didn't they?

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back