FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is DebM still living in the red house? Is she still working out of it? If not, is she in the tan house? I have seen cars in both driveways and lights on in both houses. If that is not her business address, then what is? Last I knew there was some question if it was in Boniface, I believe.
You may not know the answers to all or even any of these questions. But maybe someone else will.

BBM

Now I'm wondering who is paying the electric bill at the tan house?

remember your own words finally, Just because someone says it does not make it true!!! i know you said pp has said things about me and you heard those things thru hear say......so i agree with you 100 percent.
i'll tell you what i have going for myself, the truth, and you do not have to explain the truth, the truth speaks for it's self....and if the truth i speak hurts, well sometimes the truth hurts.

Hey now, I never disclosed anything that was ever said about you...I don't (especially now) believe what I hear and half of what I see. I never said I believed anything that was said about you. Again, as a fellow poster I was only dropping you the hint that PP knew you were posting and that she was giving out your info...or giving statements in reference to you. I still feel as though you feel I was trying to give you a "Hush" warning...that was not my intention in any way, I was only trying to give you a heads up about things!

Hey now, I never disclosed anything that was ever said about you...I don't (especially now) believe what I hear and half of what I see. I never said I believed anything that was said about you. Again, as a fellow poster I was only dropping you the hint that PP knew you were posting and that she was giving out your info...or giving statements in reference to you. I still feel as though you feel I was trying to give you a "Hush" warning...that was not my intention in any way, I was only trying to give you a heads up about things!

oh i know you meant well, i was just making a point. i do not care what she says. as i have said before , i have only said things that are true.
also i did not mean to indicate to you that you believed what was said.
i have no problem with you what so ever.

WOW! Much more added over the weekend! You guys have been busy!

Susan, you reference a newspaper interview DebM gave....Was it ever published online? I missed this, and didn't know anything about it till you mentioned it like 2 days ago, then referenced it again today. I'd like to read it.

Finally, is the household hostile, with both you & DebM living together with things being what they are? Or are you existing peacefully? How long of a lease did you & your husband sign? Do you have plans to move out?

Sorry if I sound like a nosy person....I am! LOL

Boy do I have a LOT of catch up reading !!

But for starters.. Hopefully one of the news media will check on this Discovery and see what is available for us. :woohoo:

Court Docket Update for the "wiretapping case"

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/oride....1&pcCourtType=%

Name: MOORE, DEEDEE Person Id: @549230 Party: D001 Party Status: Opened
UCN: 292010CF003449D001TA Case Number: 10-CF-003449 Case Created: 03/03/2010 Division: A Case Status: Opened
Case Type Description: OTHER Court Type: CIRCUIT CRIMINAL

Filing Date Party Description Text
04/20/2010 D001 NOTICE OF DISCOVERY
03/26/2010 D001 NOTICE DEF INVOCAT CONST RIGHT
03/26/2010 D001 ORDER APPOINTING THE OFFICE OF CRIMINAL CONFLICT AND CIVIL REGIONAL COUNSEL SIGNED BY JUDGE SLEET (DS)
03/17/2010 D001 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE BY ATTY ATTY: STEPHEN B. FISHER; PURSUANT TO FLA.R.CRIM.P.3.112 / FILED 10-CF-001733
03/16/2010 D001 DISPOSITION SET & NOTICE SENT Event Scheduled,DIS,10-MAY-2010,08:30, Judge:SLEET, DANIEL H., Room:CR16, Room Location:AN, User ID = DURAN
03/15/2010 D001 CAPIAS RET. EXECUTED: 03.10.10
03/15/2010 D001 CRIM AFF APP INDIGENT STATUS Determined to be Indigent fee assessed. Form filed. The Public Defender is hereby appointed to the case listed above until relieved by the Court.
03/12/2010 D001 DEACTIVATED WARRANT DIIC-00306-10
03/12/2010 D001 ARRAIGNMENT SET & NOTICE SENT Event Scheduled,ARGN,16-MAR-2010,08:30, Judge:SLEET, DANIEL H., Room:CR16, Room Location:AN, User ID = CROLL
03/12/2010 D001 ARRAIGNMENT SET & NOTICE SENT Event Scheduled,ARGN,15-MAR-2010,08:30, Judge:SLEET, DANIEL H., Room:CR16, Room Location:AN, User ID = WATERSDO
03/12/2010 D001 EVENT DELETED Event Deleted,ARGN,16-MAR-2010,08:30:00, Judge:SLEET, DANIEL H, Room:CR16, Room Location:AN, User ID = WATERSDO
03/11/2010 D001 BOND SET AT: CT1 $2000
03/11/2010 D001 CAPIAS SERVED
03/11/2010 D001 TO BE SET PRESIDING JUDGE: HEINRICH COURT REPORTER: LINDSAY HUGHEY
03/11/2010 D001 WITH COUNSEL ATTY CHARLES TRAINA
03/10/2010 D001 CRA DATA SHARING RECORD REC'D
03/04/2010 D001 DIRECT INFO FILED ISSUE CAPIAS
03/03/2010 D001 DIRECT INFORMATION
03/03/2010 D001 DIVISION ASSIGNMENT PROPOSED TO DIVISION F PER RESEARCH SLIP

===================================

ACR

I read the article DebM had in the paper and she said that she was going to move and she was going to move the business because of it's association as a murder scene. I take it plans have changed and she is staying there?
If she does not have the paperwork done for the licensing, is she just not operating the business until she gets it? Or does she have some special provision from the licensing agency to operate?
I remember earlier when DebM was speaking through people. If she was living with Finally, why didn't she just use Finally's computer and speak for herself? She had said she didn't come on because law enforcement had her computer and she would sign up as soon as she got her computer, but there is no reason she can't use someone else's computer. Also, she said she was going to communicate with ACandyRose and ACR said that never happened. ACR is an excellent choice. I've told ACR myself I think of ACR as Switzerland, a very honest and impartial poster. ACR also has one of the best websites I have ever seen.
ACR, if you are around, I hope you are feeling better. You have been missed while you are recuperating. My mom had sciatic nerve problems for 6 agonizing months and it was so hard watching her suffer and feeling helpless because there is nothing you can do.

Susan,

DebM has never communicated with me whatsoever, and at this stage, I really would prefer that if she ever plans on getting online to communicate that she does it here at Websleuths on this public forum for all of you to be able to read, comment or ask questions directly to her.

Thank you for the compliment also :)

ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members