2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

Oh I bet he knows PLENTY. I wouldn't trust that so-and-so for a second. He was the Anthony consigliere, the "fixer", although IMO Cindy didn't tell him everything, just picked and chose what she wanted him to know and what she wanted him to DO for her. I doubt we'll ever find out half of what he knows about them.

He gave it up about Baez, when he had to, to save his sorry skin when pushed against the wall. Big whoop.

He's no hero. Just a coward with a law license trying to save his butt. I know it sounds harsh but I can't help remembering all the complete and total lies he spewed over the course of his representation of those horrible people. And he did it for FREE.

He should've just done the right thing by his PAYING client, the whistleblower, but nooo, he was too busy kissing Cindy's rear 24/7. FOR FREE.

:applause::applause:

Oh I am certain Mark Nejame and Brad Conway have many hidden gems they can not reveal due to client/attorney privilege.

The difference is MN has morals and would not have gotten involved in anything like BC got himself involved in so IMO BC will have much more "dirt" then MN. MN got a wiff of dirty and bailed, BC sat in it like a steak waiting for a BBQ .

The impression was from BC's statements, or non-statements, that the A's did not write the letter. That's just the impression we get so either the A's were not truthful with BC and someone did write the letter for JB (which I'm sure will be JB's excuse) or they did not write the letter. Either way it was unethical for JB to go behind BC's back sending the letter to MN. The A's were his clients not JB's. I think this is a big problem for JB. jmo

I think we saw some things sent from CA's e-mail address that indicated she was gonna pull this stunt, so this was not Baez pulling the wool over her eyes. I will look for it, I do remember she referred to JMorgan as a drunken slob, or something to that effect, in the same e-mail, so if someone finds it before I, do post. (Or let me know if it's already been linked here).

ETA:
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

Maybe this is better asked in the ask a lawyer thread but I"ll throw it in here first, and move it if suggested.

Ok, so... C&G signed a waiver of conflict of interest, which said that they didn't mind if MN became TM's attorney. Right?

And then apparently, while BC is still their attorney, they went behind BC's back, along with JB and tried to get that waiver of conflict of interest recinded.

Am I getting that right?

My questions are:

1) What exactly does the waiver of conflict of interest, the original, mean?
2) What were they trying to accomplish by recinding it?
3) Why would they leave BC out of the loop when recinding it?4) What legal implications does this have for Baez, other than being unethical (or is that enough?)
5) Does the recinding actually take affect? If so, what does THAT mean now?

THANK YOU ANYONE who can help my little pea brain try and get this stuff!

BBM-Because JB was gonna say that the only reason MN gave BC a first look at the TES docs was in exchange for the waiver. BC would have called bull carp on that, had to.

I think we saw some things sent from CA's e-mail address that indicated she was gonna pull this stunt, so this was not Baez pulling the wool over her eyes. I will look for it, I do remember she referred to JMorgan as a drunken slob, or something to that effect, in the same e-mail, so if someone finds it before I, do post. (Or let me know if it's already been linked here).

ETA:

Quotin myself here-CA mentions in this e-mail that "someone from TES" told her that TM planted the Disney dress. Wonder if that "someone" has the initials we have come to know and love, LB.
CA does mention her contacts in NJ that know the truth about KC. I am starting to sense that maybe Mrs. Anthony has more to do with this than meets the eye as well.

ETA:

I don't know where to find it but there was a letter CA sent to MN where she claimed he promised to help find Caylee no matter what and didn't follow through. It said some other things about him only representing them for media attention, etc. Funny that JB made those same claims against MN and more.

I don't know where to find it but there was a letter CA sent to MN where she claimed he promised to help find Caylee no matter what and didn't follow through. It said some other things about him only representing them for media attention, etc. Funny that JB made those same claims against MN and more.

Maybe the e-mail that I linked? If there is another letter, I wanna see it!

TY. My my isn't that video telling given now that we've been able to read the recent documents. So if the SA's office wasn't interested in that diary why did BC feel the need to keep it in his possession? When Cindy interrupts BC saying BC is wrong I swear I see steam coming out of his ears. He seemed a little concerned that Cindy was getting ready to spill secrets....

Novice Seeker

My question is why did they suddenly become interested in the diary? What changed?

I don't know JJ. The letter I remember reading I thought was addressed directly to MN from Cindy. Maybe where she was rescinding on the conflict of interest.

Seeing as this is JoseB we are talking about (he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room- we know he's the dumbest!) he'll insist on defending himself. :loser:

God help the judge presiding over that case, OMG. I can totally see him defending himself, though, that's the sad part.

Quotin myself here-CA mentions in this e-mail that "someone from TES" told her that TM planted the Disney dress. Wonder if that "someone" has the initials we have come to know and love, LB.
CA does mention her contacts in NJ that know the truth about KC. I am starting to sense that maybe Mrs. Anthony has more to do with this than meets the eye as well.

GOOD stuff, Just Jayla! You might be on to something...

I love that CA confirms she has "contacts" in NJ. Do we know anyone else from NJ she could be talking about?

GOOD stuff, Just Jayla! You might be on to something...

I love that CA confirms she has "contacts" in NJ. Do we know anyone else from NJ she could be talking about?

Didn't Laura move to NJ late last year though? She lived in KY at the time of the searches.

Didn't Laura move to NJ late last year though? She lived in KY at the time of the searches.

I think you're right. I can't keep up anymore. Info overload.

eta: but where was she living when CA wrote that email?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back