2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NOOOOOOOOO! Lippman announcing just this minute on Fox that anew Foundation the Anthonys have started. It is to support the new law.. It will be announced and opened for donations this week..

OMG, OMG, OMG...I can't take this, Oh please dear Lord. Stop the insanity..

Obviously, looking for a quick buck for the wedding next month...oh dear Lordy..

Why would we have to send money to support Caylee's Law? Wouldn't we just sign the petition and call our local Congressman, etc.? I won't send them a dime.

Casey Anthony News13Official Casey Anthony release time: 12:14 a.m. She was given $537.68 from inmate account. #caseyanthony

It looks like they lost her. Did anyone catch the guy at the airport that blocked the camera? I think they had the right plane.

I saw that guy at the airport blocking the camera with his flashlight. It's back now but view from the air.

Notice hair in a bun....all ready for her to put on a wig. Jose has her nice new clothes in the car. Mommy is most likely nearby to hug her. I feel like vomiting..

I feel bad for the witnesses who had to sacrifice to testify at trial.Some had to travel,lose time at work and endured needless stress.
Tonight must be very hard for them : (

Are there additional online sites besides WFTV to watch? They're just interviewing a journalist. Thanks!

I really don't think anyone is going to kill her. I think down the line she might get herself killed for lying to the wrong people but not from a vigilante in regards to this case.

WFTV was asked to leave the ground where the private jet is. I'm pretty sure they've got the right one.

That must be the plane. Airport people asked WFTV to leave (but they're showing it from above).

They were told to stop ground camera at plane at airport

It will be easy to determine which plane Casey will board. Look for Cindy hanging onto the wing bawling, "Come back, sweetheart! I am you. You are me."

Codependency is plain ol' ugly.

ground crew at the airport asked WFTV to leave. that must be the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288