NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
It totally infuriates me that was let out of jail - that she even HAD a bond. That she even HAD a bond with the kind of charges against her surprised me in the first place. I knew that with the bond being SO LOW, it would be awhile before her drug friends would bond her out. They waited until the case died down before doing it though. Doesn't surprise me that she bonded out with THAT BOND.... INFURIATING.. OUTRAGIOUS!! We need new laws to protect children!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! :banghead: :banghead: :furious:

Ok y'all...I'm not trying to be critical here and I know initials can get very confuseing.

In the above few posts, Shaniya's daddy is being referred to as BD.

Should be BL.

BD has been used before in this case, but that's for Shaniya's aunt Brenda (BD). Her mom's sister that lived in the trailer with AD and the children.

Shaniya's Mom= AD
Shaniya's Dad= BL
Shaniya's Aunt Carey= CLD
Shainya's Aunt Brenda= BD
Shaniya's Alledged Killer= MAM

Not trying to be snippy, just wanted to clear it up in case people who are not familiar come in to read.

This post from Tricia is clearly worth repeating at this point.

Hi,
Me again, Tricia the owner.

I wanted to add just a few things to please be careful of.

It is so easy to fall back on names like "Crack *advertiser censored*" and names or phrases along this line. You know what I mean. Please, it does nothing to help the discussion. PLEASE do not stoop to this level of posting.

Also, please remember Shaniya's father is also a victim. There is no need to trash this poor man. The hell he will live in for the rest of his life is nothing we can imagine. Express your opinion yes but draw the line at trashing please.

I haven't read this thread (notice the time of this post I am a bit tired) so forgive me if I seem to be rambling.

There are no plans to time anyone out because I have faith that a reminder like this is enough.

It is rare that a group of posters can come together with such passion as you all have with this case. I thank you for your participation.

Link:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4471766&postcount=485"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #20[/ame]

This post from Tricia is clearly worth repeating at this point.

Hi,
Me again, Tricia the owner.

I wanted to add just a few things to please be careful of.

It is so easy to fall back on names like "Crack *advertiser censored*" and names or phrases along this line. You know what I mean. Please, it does nothing to help the discussion. PLEASE do not stoop to this level of posting.

Also, please remember Shaniya's father is also a victim. There is no need to trash this poor man. The hell he will live in for the rest of his life is nothing we can imagine. Express your opinion yes but draw the line at trashing please.

I haven't read this thread (notice the time of this post I am a bit tired) so forgive me if I seem to be rambling.

There are no plans to time anyone out because I have faith that a reminder like this is enough.

It is rare that a group of posters can come together with such passion as you all have with this case. I thank you for your participation.

Link:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #20

We apologize if in anyway appear to have contributed to name calling or trashing in anyway at all. That has never been our intent. Thank you for the reminder, and we will be especially careful of that in the future. Thank you, Tricia and hoppyfrog for the reminder.

At this point, I know both myself and (speaking for Oriah as well) simply want a safer life for vulnerable children and adults everywhere.

JustToSeeYouSmile

Misty can get one million bond for numerous counts of trafficking drugs and it's 50,000 for trafficking a beautiful sweet 5 year old child... also it was a permanent sale as she did not go back home. ??? There ought to be the biggest outcry from the entire nation that judge and county has ever seen! I hope the media puts a lot of pressure on the ones responsible!

Misty can get one million bond for numerous counts of trafficking drugs and it's 50,000 for trafficking a beautiful sweet 5 year old child... also it was a permanent sale as she did not go back home. ??? There ought to be the biggest outcry from the entire nation that judge and county has ever seen! I hope the media puts a lot of pressure on the ones responsible!

ITA tiredblondy and was shocked when I looked for updated stories yesterday and couldn't find any.
It was like the initial reaction was a little bit of an outcry and then silence again.

This case has been like that for months.

We get a little info, then silence.
Court dates are released, then silence. (from what I understand, the court appearances so far have just been delayed but nobody ever reports that).

It's very frustrating IMO.

Shaniya... I don't know how to bump you up, and there is a lot of controversy and emotion surrounding your case. But I just spoke to Oriah and she wanted me to remind you and anyone reading that you are not forgotten, and never will be. I concur.

We apologize if in anyway appear to have contributed to name calling or trashing in anyway at all. That has never been our intent. Thank you for the reminder, and we will be especially careful of that in the future. Thank you, Tricia and hoppyfrog for the reminder.

At this point, I know both myself and (speaking for Oriah as well) simply want a safer life for vulnerable children and adults everywhere.

JustToSeeYouSmile

You have NOTHING for which to apologize.

Be well,

Hoppy

Shaniya, you are NEVER far from my heart and my soul. In your honor, we will try to do the best we can to help other children be protected from the terrible situation you were in, and the one that ended your life. If you can read in heaven... you are not forgotten, and you have changed the landscape of this world forever. Can't wait for those flowers to come up.

How does such a thing happen? A mother is alleged to have sold/traded her beautiful baby for money/drugs. The entire nation sucks in its breath in repulsion. And just a few months later, the mother is still not charged with being responsible for this poor baby's heinous murder at the hands of a sick freak?

I have not posted in months and yet, it is as if nothing has happened in this case during my absence. It breaks my heart. We here at WS will not forget little princess, even as a nation does.

How does such a thing happen? A mother is alleged to have sold/traded her beautiful baby for money/drugs. The entire nation sucks in its breath in repulsion. And just a few months later, the mother is still not charged with being responsible for this poor baby's heinous murder at the hands of a sick freak?

I have not posted in months and yet, it is as if nothing has happened in this case during my absence. It breaks my heart. We here at WS will not forget little princess, even as a nation does.

I agree, it's very sad.
This case has changed me and from the beginning, I thought, oh they are gonna fry her. How could she???

Now, she is walking the streets. Yes, she has a court date, and may do a lot of time in the long run. BUT, how could she be out on bail???? Makes no sense to me.

Praying for justice for Shaniya. You've changed my outlook on life baby girl.

I agree, it's very sad.
This case has changed me and from the beginning, I thought, oh they are gonna fry her. How could she???

Now, she is walking the streets. Yes, she has a court date, and may do a lot of time in the long run. BUT, how could she be out on bail???? Makes no sense to me.

Praying for justice for Shaniya. You've changed my outlook on life baby girl.

I think Shaniya changed the face of justice for a lot of people. If only it didn't have to be changed that way. :(

Bumping for Shaniya.

Praying for justice.

Shaniya, just letting you know that I don't know how to bump you up, but you're not forgotten round here, no not at all.

I keep checking too. The horror I feel only grows as it appears that so many people either made decisions that played a role in this tragedy or looked away and shut doors on Shaniya's hope to somehow survive this tragdy. And yet these people Shaniya's "family" aren't even going to have to answer that hard question... HOW COULD YOU???!!!
It seems no one seems to care to ask. No one seems to want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam