Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-065090 7/4/2010 05:11pm n 64th av & n ocean bl beach related poss body part washed up on shore about 10 minutes
ago. Compl will meet officer on the beach

10-065090 7/4/2010 05:11pm n 64th av & n ocean bl beach related poss body part washed up on shore about 10 minutes
ago. Compl will meet officer on the beach

What does the word "related" mean here? It seems to be random - mixed in with a bunch of words that make sense. Anyone have an idea? I'm probably just missing it.

What does the word "related" mean here? It seems to be random - mixed in with a bunch of words that make sense. Anyone have an idea? I'm probably just missing it.

Could it mean that the caller related that a possible......just wondering if that is what it means.

God that girl belongs home with her family. Everytime I see her sister and brother I tear up. I hope the people who did this pay. Karma, Karma, Karma!!!!!

Brittanee was getting too close to the end of the page. Back up to the top you go.

Thanks for keeping up the bumps for Britt, guys!! Always thinking about you.

Good morning...thinking about you as soon as I wake up.

Bumping for *****Britt***
You in my heart every day, holding to faith that this be the day!!!!

Good morning everyone.

Some of you may remember the Human bones found in Conway in Sept. '09. I know I do but had not heard any news on this until today so I thought I'd share this news story as a update. The remains were those of a male.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=12766950

Anyway, just an FYI for you all.

Bumping up for you Britt! You remain in our hearts, thoughts and prayers every day.

wm

Why are you on the 2nd page? I almost couldn't find you.

I don't know when I'll get back to your page, so bumping you to the top baby girl. You were getting too far down the page.

I Don't see anything in the news on this anyone know where this is?

10-066896 7/8/2010 11:29AM 402 ABC DR SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES CALLER SAYS 1 LARGE AND 2 SMALL TRASH BAGS
BEHIND LOCATION, SMELL VERY BAD, CALLER THINKS THERE MAY BE HUMAN
REMAINS IN THEM. BUZZARDS SWARMING AROUND, CALLER NOT ON SCENE

Rochestergirl,

Thanks so much for keeping an eye on the police reports for us! I don't know how to access them and I appreciate you updating us on suspicious things like this!

I Don't see anything in the news on this anyone know where this is?

10-066896 7/8/2010 11:29AM 402 ABC DR SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES CALLER SAYS 1 LARGE AND 2 SMALL TRASH BAGS
BEHIND LOCATION, SMELL VERY BAD, CALLER THINKS THERE MAY BE HUMAN
REMAINS IN THEM. BUZZARDS SWARMING AROUND, CALLER NOT ON SCENE

Ive seen that place its Commercial Systems INC
402 ABC Dr
MB,SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors