Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP: Court sees info from Raffery's Facebook profile - created Mar 13 07 - says he loves camping dancing and his car (LOL) [via Twitter]

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

It says there are no second chances in life. Written in all capital letters.

2m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

He says he wears his heart on his sleeve and loves God. Talks more of friends.

2m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
Rafferty talks of wishing he could change the past.

RaffertyLFP: Court sees info from Raffery's Facebook profile - created Mar 13 07 - says he loves camping dancing and his car (LOL) [via Twitter]

and stringing women along...lol. MOO

RaffertyLFP: Profile claims he graduated from George Brown in culinary arts and hometown is Toronto [via Twitter]

Did they actually get his laptop? I'm a little confused about that.

There is one shown on the front seat of his car when he was arrested. Was that JW's laptop? They did confiscate hers.

MOO

Why are we only getting information on what could be viewed online? Are we going to get a computer forensics person in to go through his laptop information? Sites visited, things deleted etc?

I guess they have to assume that the jury has no previous knowledge of these details. I feel your pain though.

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Court just viewed #Rafferty's Facebook profile. Lots of interest tidbits to follow #sl

Okay inquiring minds want to know if anyone ever saw him dance... LOL

There is one shown on the front seat of his car when he was arrested. Was that JW's laptop? They did confiscate hers.

MOO

I'm not sure, wasn't that the front seat of her car??? Really confused!!

MOO

I beleive that was JW's and yes they did take it, she explained that in one of the news articles I read.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty's profile says he likes rock, country all kinds of music - hard to choose. On TV like Grey's Anatomy Survivor Kitchen Nightmares [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty's profile has long passages on how much he values friens "more then (sic) life itself " [via Twitter]

Favourite TV shows: #Rafferty puts Grey’s Anatomy, Survivor, Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Seinfeld. #sl

Under Activites: #Rafferty writes he enjoys dancing, movies, camping and values friends more than life itself. #sl

AM980.ca‏@AM980_CourtReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Waldron explaining IP addresses.

(Internet Protocol address) for those who are clueless ;)

From Twitter: "So far, #Rafferty juggled 13 women in such a short time period. Sounds like another #Bernardo. "Charming" and "nice", weaving a web of lies"

OMG, I'm remembering about all the women Bernardo went through even after he married Homolka and it was just as difficult to keep track of them if you followed Bernardo's life story. Can't believe I didn't notice the parellel between MTR and Bernardo in this regard. Is MTR another emerging Bernardo? If so, thank God, he was stopped. JMO of course.

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Documents from Facebook show in #Rafferty's "About Me" section he says "I'm complex and have lotsa layers."

bbm

Court just viewed #Rafferty's Facebook profile. Lots of interest tidbits to follow #sl

Ooow. I'm waiting with baited breathe but not in the Plenty of Fish kind of way.

I'm in a very corny joke mood today.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty's profile says he likes "80's movies and for books/Author s- Ann Rice The Secret, How to Win Friends and Influence People [via Twitter]

In the "About Me" section, #Rafferty references some difficulty in his past but not clear what he's talking about #sl

Favourite Books: #Rafferty writes: Anne Rice books, The Secret, Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff, How to Win Friends and Influence People #sl

I beleive that was JW's and yes they did take it, she explained that in one of the news articles I read.

I know they took hers but why was it in his car? Or was there two of them?

I may have used the wrong word. But I still question asking witnesses for their opinion.

Pretty much the same thing as when witnesses say "he appeared anxious" or he "looked tired"...........while testifying for the Crown.

The witness isn't an expert on those topics, but they do make observations that are admissible as evidence.

If the witness said........."my brother told me he looked tired"........that would be hearsay evidence and not admissible.

JMO................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member