GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find a twitter account someone mentioned here I see Ruben is twitting or I see Ruben has a twitter acct.

I'll have to find post, sometime yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They said WRE is TRENDING on Twitter, which means people are tweeting about him, not that he is using twitter. :)

I didn't find a twitter account someone mentioned here I see Ruben is twitting or I see Ruben has a twitter acct.

I'll have to find post, sometime yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi QUeenD, I mentioned that Ruben was trending on twitter. That just means many tweets with his name were appearing. His name made the list of trending subjects.

It sounds like it is just the media trying to make a thing out of what Hackney said in the press conference.

THis is what Hackney said:
Q: Has Lonna lied to you at all? Or any other officers throughout this entire investigation from when she left Wacko's to when she got to the scene?
A: She's been receptive to our questions. Without going into great detail, she's been there when we needed her. She gotta had a lot to go on and a lot to deal with, but I said this yesterday, if there is somebody and that includes Lonna, that's associated with this and we can prove had something to do with this, they will go to jail.

(taken from post #946, the incredible ingra1327's transcription!)

The media person tweeted it as Hackney's message to Lonna LIVE at 5:30. It isn't anything different or new,no indication that he can't talk to her, according to the reporters follow up tweet:
[video=twitter;628537868064059392]https://twitter.com/LisaRobbinsFCN/status/628537868064059392[/video]
Yes, that's true. He also mentioned that he wasn't allowed to speak with Ruben directly. Now he's sending a message to Lonna? Seems like more to me than reassuring the public. I could be wrong.

This is great timing by the JSO to stop the wave of sympathy that had started to build for WRE via both himself and his family in the media. Good for them for being willing to release important evidence to stop that narrative, and his subtle changes in his story, right in their tracks.

IF LL was also sympathizing with WRE prior to this "bombshell" being released, she sure can't continue to believe that he may be telling the truth. So this also jams a huge wedge between them...or at least it should. It will be interesting to see if it does. I think it's best that she not take any media focus away from the main suspect, but I'd like to think he knows at this point that he's all alone in this. If anyone else is involved the time to talk is now, for everyone with info, including WRE. Not to the media though..to the investigators.

MOO

Regarding this:
It sounds like it is just the media trying to make a thing out of what Hackney said in the press conference.

THis is what Hackney said:
Q: Has Lonna lied to you at all? Or any other officers throughout this entire investigation from when she left Wacko's to when she got to the scene?
A: She's been receptive to our questions. Without going into great detail, she's been there when we needed her. She gotta had a lot to go on and a lot to deal with, but I said this yesterday, if there is somebody and that includes Lonna, that's associated with this and we can prove had something to do with this, they will go to jail.

I get it, but what about BEFORE she went to work. I still find it so odd that she last saw Lonzie at 8PM but didn't mention anything about him when she was being dropped off at work at 8:30PM. I don't believe ANYTHING Ebron has to say about anything.

Quotes snipped for relevance

Not only did he change his shirt for the laundry video, he was seen carrying the same shirt while running from the car. Now, where's the shirt he had on while running? Why change the shirt? What was on the shirt? :(

Thank you for the transcription, ingra. That was very generous of you. :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall a shirt being mentioned as the article of clothing being different. However that is what I think it was. He did state that the shirt he was carrying while running was the one he had on when they were taking the report.

Didn't they take a piece of evidence from the laundromat when they searched it, and didn't they get some piece of evidence from Skinner park too when they searched there? I really don't remember. I am thinking that maybe one of these are the shirt.

From what i had read upthread the child neglect charges were not related to this case? I don't think RE has been charged with anything in regard to Lonzie yet has he?

Just to clarify, as far as I understand the two counts of child neglect are related to Lonzie and his sister. In the July 25 briefing Chief Hackney said (@ 3:30) that Ebron "was charged with two counts of felony child neglect. Based on what the public record laws are I'm not able to disclose to you the child victims of child neglect, so I can't tell you what two children he was charged with neglect over - people aren't stupid..."

I took that to mean the child victims were Lonzie and his sister, which makes sense due to the timing (July 24) of the charges.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...arching-missing-8-year-old-girl-palatk/nnCcL/ PALATKA, Fla. —

Officials are searching for missing 7-year-old girl Shontell Nixon.
Shontell was last seen at 9 a.m. on Tuesday at Oak Street and S. 8th Street in Palatka.
She was wearing a red shirt and red and blue shorts.
The Palatka Police Department and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office is in the area searching for Shontell.

News4JAX ‏@wjxt4 14m14 minutes ago
Body found in submerged car during Lonzie search is Yaroslav Iventyev, missing since 2003. http://bit.ly/1gjw5jf

UPDATE I meant this to reply to donada with a name to her post about the missing child. https://twitter.com/PutnamCountyEM This twitter also posted it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall a shirt being mentioned as the article of clothing being different. However that is what I think it was. He did state that the shirt he was carrying while running was the one he had on when they were taking the report.

Didn't they take a piece of evidence from the laundromat when they searched it, and didn't they get some piece of evidence from Skinner park too when they searched there? I really don't remember. I am thinking that maybe one of these are the shirt.
The police statement is "He's got the shirt he had on when he called the police in his left hand".

Putnam County EM ‏@PutnamCountyEM 3m3 minutes ago

The 8yo missing child case from 823 Oak St. being worked by PPD has been located per command

The Tweet about Hackney sending a message to Lonna....THAT is the kind of doodoo the media pulls that makes me mad.

Personally, I am glad LL hasn't spoken to the media, because the drama that would ensue via the media and it's viewers would take too much focus away from investigating the main suspect, IMO. People would be speculating and reading into her body language and statements, and the focus would not be on getting W.E. to tell the truth.

I trust what LE and Hackney in particular are saying about LL, WE, and anyone involved, and I trust that if they suspect anyone has helped WE there is a very good reason for not putting that person behind bars yet.

I trust the media to get it right about 75% of the time. 25% dramatic overstatements, and/or misleading statements to get viewers and readers.

I would LOVE to know all the evidence and particulars, but even more, I want this guy (and anyone who helped him) to pay for what he (or they) did to Lonzie.

I admire how JSO is handling this case, Hackney in particular. He is the clever one.

I hope WE realizes his game with LE is over. I hope today is the day he comes clean and Lonzie is finally found and given back to his family.

Ebron has also pleaded guilty to grand theft, court records show.

In early July of this year, Lonzie's mother filed a third domestic violence injunction against Ebron. The injunction also said that he stalked and cracked the ribs of an ex-girlfriend.

The records show that Ebron's accused of threatening to kill his niece and accused of raping an ex-girlfriend.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/

So according to this MSM article Lonzie's mother had already experienced violence with her new b/friend. SMH.

Personally, I am glad LL hasn't spoken to the media, because the drama that would ensue via the media and it's viewers would take too much focus away from investigating the main suspect, IMO. People would be speculating and reading into her body language and statements, and the focus would not be on getting W.E. to tell the truth.

I see what you're saying, but I would love to see her talk, and read her body language and statements.

Just to clarify, as far as I understand the two counts of child neglect are related to Lonzie and his sister. In the July 25 briefing Chief Hackney said (@ 3:30) that Ebron "was charged with two counts of felony child neglect. Based on what the public record laws are I'm not able to disclose to you the child victims of child neglect, so I can't tell you what two children he was charged with neglect over - people aren't stupid..."

I took that to mean the child victims were Lonzie and his sister, which makes sense due to the timing (July 24) of the charges.

This is what i had read:

.Police arrested Ebron on July 24 just before midnight on two counts of felony child neglect, charges that are unrelated to the disappearance of Lonzie He is currently in the Jacksonville Pre-Trial Detention Facility. The following day, JSO announced in a morning press conference that Ebron was the principal suspect in Lonzie's disappearance.

Now i'm confused, lol.

The police statement is "He's got the shirt he had on when he called the police in his left hand".

He obviously knew he was going to sweat on that fast run back to the apt so he probably just took his shirt off so it wouldn't be covered in sweat when he called LE. It was probably the same shirt he had on when the roommate saw him before he left to ditch the car. I wonder if it was also the same shirt/outfit he had on when he dropped LL off at work and whether he had to wash it at 12:30pm for some reason.

He thinks he's smart. He turned off his phone and washed the clothes he was wearing during the time period that Lonzie went missing, possibly even Lonzie's outfit. Probably washed the car and anything else he could think of. So he turns up at the end of the night in the same clothes, same car and no evidence. Conveniently he claims that Lonzie is wearing only a diaper. No clothing to turn up if he's in water, which I think he is :(

MOO

Oh, ok. Thanks.

I wonder if he even knew about the injunction, because he wasn't suppose to be living with, or have any contact with Lonna. I can't see how LE could contact him to give him any paperwork if he had no address on record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021