Let's keep track of everyone who has/is/does profit from Caylee's disappearance...

mom_of_five

Reaction score
Ricardo's Globe interview obviously qualifies...

I'm livid about all the possible profiting that has/can come from that sweet little girl's disappearance. And I think it's fitting to list EVERYONE who profits from it.

Well it sure as heck isn't me. I get paid by what I produce, and believe me, I haven't produced much the last few weeks.............

would likely think then this willbe a short thread..because the only ones who will profit are holed up in that house. IMO

Well it sure as heck isn't me. I get paid by what I produce, and believe me, I haven't produced much the last few weeks.............

We're all part of the "I Can't Do Anything Productive Until Caylee is Found" club...welcome :).

would likely think then this willbe a short thread..because the only ones who will profit are holed up in that house. IMO

Ricardo isn't in the house...and he's profited already...also keep in mind that all the Anthony's family and friends will (if they haven't already) be approached by media...

The Casey Family - book rights, movie rights, TV appearances
The defense lawyers- national TV publicity, future TV analyst gigs

Leonard Padilla - about 20 million dollars in advertisements

My question about money is this? Why put money towards Casey's bail for the second time (even though they didn't put actual money) instead of putting money to go search to the places you blame the LE are not looking for Caylee? Why be so generous with the daughter that stole from you, lie to you, and eventually ''lost'' your grandchild, when first you don't have the luxury of that much money, and secondly your grandchild is still missing?

If I trully believed my child/grandchild was alive and I trully believed the tips I received via phonecalls, I would beg friends and enemies, family and strangers to lent me money to go look to those places. I would also be the biggest publicity ***** out there, asking money from every interview to throw to Equusearch and travel to whatever place to find my child. I would have no shame begging for money to go into looking for my child. Have the Anthony's even visited the embassies of the countries Cindy says she believes the child is? Not even that basic non-expensive trip to an embassy to inform them about the case? If Cindy believed Caylee was alive somewhere she wouldn't be wasting her time or money on Casey right now. Oh wait she didn't only not do that, but she also tried to bully Tim Miller quitting his effort locating Caylee. Who does that unless they already know what happened to the child?

I have no problem if people get money from their interviews relating to this case, but I have serious serious issues if they don't give that money to Equusearch or any other SERIOUS legit organization who is genuinely looking to find Caylee alive or dead. Anyone who goes out and gives an interview saying how much they loved Caylee and they get paid for that interview but do not donate the money to Equusearch are as bad as Casey in my opinion.

My question about money is this? Why put money towards Casey's bail for the second time (even though they didn't put actual money) instead of putting money to go search to the places you blame the LE are not looking for Caylee? Why be so generous with the daughter that stole from you, lie to you, and eventually ''lost'' your grandchild, when first you don't have the luxury of that much money, and secondly your grandchild is still missing?

If I trully believed my child/grandchild was alive and I trully believed the tips I received via phonecalls, I would beg friends and enemies, family and strangers to lent me money to go look to those places. I would also be the biggest publicity ***** out there, asking money from every interview to throw to Equusearch and travel to whatever place to find my child. I would have no shame begging for money to go into looking for my child. Have the Anthony's even visited the embassies of the countries Cindy says she believes the child is? Not even that basic non-expensive trip to an embassy to inform them about the case? If Cindy believed Caylee was alive somewhere she wouldn't be wasting her time or money on Casey right now. Oh wait she didn't only not do that, but she also tried to bully Tim Miller quitting his effort locating Caylee. Who does that unless they already know what happened to the child?

I have no problem if people get money from their interviews relating to this case, but I have serious serious issues if they don't give that money to Equusearch or any other SERIOUS legit organization who is genuinely looking to find Caylee alive or dead. Anyone who goes out and gives an interview saying how much they loved Caylee and they get paid for that interview but do not donate the money to Equusearch are as bad as Casey in my opinion.

Well said. :clap:

Just to be totally honest then...Equusearch profits much in the same way as Leonard Padilla. So add that group to this list then. Not that they don't deserve it. Just sayin'...

Just to be totally honest then...Equusearch profits much in the same way as Leonard Padilla. So add that group to this list then. Not that they don't deserve it. Just sayin'...

TES will use the money to help others. Padilla will use the money to help himself. IMO

any magazine, newspaper, or media publication of any kind covering the case--sales and ratings

the person who finds caylee--reward

the real zenaida--lawsuit

um...i know there are more, definitely the anthonys, but that's a given...

TES will use the money to help others. Padilla will use the money to help himself. IMO

Agreed. Thankfully, more people are aware of Equusearch now and future missing people can also benefit from their services. There's a glimmer of the bright side for once in this case lol.

Can we really say for sure RM profited off of that magazine? I mean I had an incident happen when I was younger where I was in a few newspapers and I never made any profit off of that. I was also interviewed again on my local news but no money there. The only money I made was the late night show and that was $300. Is it possible it was just an interview to set the record straight about what he knew in hopes to get the media to stop calling him for interviews?

I respectfully disagree with the comparison.

Equusearch is a non-profitable organization. That means all money that go in are to be spend on searching for missing people and paying expenses and staff. Many people are benefitted by the organization without charge and no one individual amounts wealth from the organization's funds. Any publicity received has the effect of bringing more donations and volunteers to benefit the person missing. Caylee as an individual could benefit from the activities of Equusearch. Equusearch's motives for their involvement in the case are clear set and regulated.

Padilla has a private business with the purpose of all private business have. Gain money. The only person benefitting from the business is Padilla and his business partners, and if you want their services you need to pay. No free services. Any publicity received has the effect of bring more money and business deals to benefit the owners of the business. Caylee as an individual has not benefitted from the activities of Mr. Padilla. Mr Padilla's motives for his involvement in the case are not clear set or regulated.

Can we really say for sure RM profited off of that magazine? I mean I had an incident happen when I was younger where I was in a few newspapers and I never made any profit off of that. I was also interviewed again on my local news but no money there. The only money I made was the late night show and that was $300. Is it possible it was just an interview to set the record straight about what he knew in hopes to get the media to stop calling him for interviews?

But these days...we all know it's possible to sell a story and tabloids like the one he was in are paying big money for it. I'm sure he was aware of that. Why not just talk to the local news? Why this particular paper? I'm guessing they paid him. But we can't say for sure, you're right.

I respectfully disagree with the comparison.

Equusearch is a non-profitable organization. That means all money that go in are to be spend on searching for missing people and paying expenses and staff. Many people are benefitted by the organization without charge and no one individual amounts wealth from the organization's funds. Any publicity received has the effect of bringing more donations and volunteers to benefit the person missing. Caylee as an individual could benefit from the activities of Equusearch. Equusearch's motives for their involvement in the case are clear set and regulated.

Padilla has a private business with the purpose of all private business have. Gain money. The only person benefitting from the business is Padilla and his business partners, and if you want their services you need to pay. No free services. Any publicity received has the effect of bring more money and business deals to benefit the owners of the business. Caylee as an individual has not benefitted from the activities of Mr. Padilla. Mr Padilla's motives for his involvement in the case are not clear set or regulated.

Point well made lol.

Equusearch cannot be profiting, I doubt you can put an amount ( moneywise)on thier constributiions, keep in mind this is a non-profit organization.

IF money is recieved it is used in this search and others, these people are dedicated.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back