GUILTY MO - Britny Haarup, 19, & Ashley Key, 22, Edgerton, 13 July 2012

We must have been looking at the same stuff, HK. I am unsure how much it is allowable to say without providing links-a talent I have not mastered via phone. Sheesh, I can barely do a regular old post without messing up.

I had the same impression about Ashley's relation with her daughter's father. Did you see the post where Ashley congratulated him on his new baby? She called him her best friend and said she knew he would be as good a dad to his new son as he was to their daughter. To me, that spoke volumes-and very well of both of them as parents.

There are another couple of young men whose posts to her and possibly about her ( but could have been another Ashley) gave me the willies--and I don't willy easily. I ran with the "bad crowd" way back in my youth too.
I hope I am not out of line in saying that, or saying that the digging I did last night left me pretty unimpressed with most of the young men who seem to be in their lives. Including those involved with Britney. Jmo.

Does anyone know anything about the other recent disappearance of a woman in the same area, 3 weeks ago?

If you go to this site and do a search for Ashley Key, you'll find the name of the man she was living with as of last August.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do

This man's initials are also MM. This could create some confusion.

Anyway...

Ashley received a traffic citation in 2010, and she and MM were evicted in 2011. Both of those court filings are listed. The eviction address is the same as what she listed in 2010. I assume this means that she lived with this man for two years.

I'm not sure what became of Ashley after she was evicted. But this new MM was arrested on Nov. 8, 2011 and was charged with a Class C felony for possession of a controlled substance and also was charged with stealing a car.

Was anyone else with MM during this incident? I haven't been digging that far yet.

But MM is currently in jail. He has a hearing scheduled for July 17. That's Tuesday. He had a hearing last Tuesday, but it was delayed. After you see his name on the eviction, do a separate court doc search. You'll see his current charges. He is also listed on Vinelink as IN CUSTODY.

This doesn't look good. We have blood in the house, missing mom, children unharmed, boyfriend at work, truck found away from the home, where's the cell phone ... that all points towards the boyfriend or father of the children.

I don't think so.

I'm thinking who ever did this knew the routine of the young women.

who knows, it could be a stranger abduction .

I hope the troubled sister didn't harm her sister who was helping her. Unfortunately, that is where my mind is going. It would be easier to know exactly what kind of trouble the sister had been in. I'm praying that this isn't true and both sisters are okay.

I dont see this being a sister vs. sister thing.

Thats all...carry on.

There are so many possible explanations for what happened in this case. My head is about to explode just imagining all of the things that could have happened. We have two sisters, three children, three different fathers, a jailed ex-boyfriend who is not a father to any of the girls and the possibility of a ruthless or violent SO who was connected to the older sister in some way. Plus, there is the possibility of a confrontation between siblings. That one is awfully low on my list, but I can't rule it out. Then we have a truck that is owned by a fiance's father somehow tied in. I'm just hoping for a scenario that might allow these two ladies to be safe right now. But most of the possibilities seem rather grim.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19025310/officials-search-for-young-women-after-children-found-unattended

EDGERTON, MO (KCTV) -
The Platte County Sheriff's Office is speaking with a person of interest in the case of the two missing sisters from Edgerton, MO. ...

"The truck was gone, the girls were gone and Matt has some personal guns that had been missing as well. That is all he had to tell me, and I knew something was wrong at that point," the missing girls' mother, Taresa Haarup, said....

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/15/3705987/authorities-talk-to-person-of.html

Two search warrants also were executed, the sheriff’s office said in a press release, but details of where authorities searched and for what they were looking were not available.

In April of this year, Ashley had her probation revoked and was sentenced to 30 days in jail. The record does not reflect if that time was served yet or not. Vinelink shows two Clay County Court cases which are closed.

The above mentioned court record has many entries, FTA and PR more than twice. The initial action was only a traffic citation.

In reading her fb page, she speaks intelligently for a young girl her age, does not seem thuggish. She has a cute sense of humor in my opinion.

What happened to these two young Mothers in that home?

Dont think Im allowed to link it here and couldnt anyway with this phone but I got a very bad vibe from one of AKs fb friends and I bet LE did too :-/

TH I believe I will go back and confirm but first person who came to mind when I heard they spike with a POI and he states he just got out of jail.

Investigators are not sure where to turn next. Their search of the pickup and surrounding field yielded no signs of foul play and no evidence of what happened next.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/19025310/officials-search-for-young-women-after-children-found-unattended
BBM
This seems really odd..to me. No blood in the truck? Was the person who was bleeding even in the truck?

OHH NOO..not ANOTHER DWT!!..oyyyy

Sorry for quoting myself here..
But,now it seems to me this could point towards TWO vehicles involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back