GA - Sunday Blombergh, 28, Tifton, 22 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent until proven guilty, I know, but that crap HE was posting on his FB Page was a HUGE red flag to me. It was if he thought by posting the poor me/why they lookin' at me routine he could throw everyone off his trail, too weird! The creepiest was the "meat market" question.

Innocent until proven guilty, I know, but that crap HE was posting on his FB Page was a HUGE red flag to me. It was if he thought by posting the poor me/why they lookin' at me routine he could throw everyone off his trail, too weird! The creepiest was the "meat market" question.

I wish i could of read it!

From Sunday's missing person FB page:

Herman Evans i understand not speaking to me, but if i can help in any way, i am here and available to talk at anytime. (((prayers))
Tuesday at 3:39pm · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Flag

RIP Sunday Blombergh ... I hope that justice is served to all those involved .. my prayers are with her family, especially Izzy

I am glad they found her... and as always...sad that this world is like that. Now a father without his daughter, a daughter without her mother, and all her siblings without their sister. I hope whomever is responsible gets what they deserve, even though it's not enough to make it ok.

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12556714

The video in this link has shots of the interior of the home. Not quite sure how they got in there to film, as you would think it would still be an active crime scene investigation ...

Allegedly GBI left the place WIDE open .. no crime scene tape or anything .. I SURE hope they do not need to go back there for any evidence! It has been compromised, and ANYTHING recovered would be fruit of the poisonous tree.

WTF were they thinking?

It appears that the body was discovered AFTER the arrest of HE ?

I'm so sad.. all I can think about is that cute little girl not having her mommy..

I had hoped this story would have a much happier ending...now I pray for justice...

I read HE's FB page... on 5/18 he says Ruby wanted Sunday dead. He was also hit by someone around the time Theo was arrested. Who did Theo get arrested for assaulting? was it HE? and what is Ruby's role in this?

Missing woman mystery may be solved
Posted: May 27, 2010 3:08 PM CDT Updated: May 27, 2010 3:08 PM CDT

ALBANY, GA (WALB) – GBI agents have found a body believed to be 28-year-old Sunday Blombergh.

The body was found in a wooded area of Colquitt County, near the Tift County line.

A Tift County man, the husband of Blombergh's former mother in law, is charged with killing her.

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12555687

Such a tragedy :(

Link to Herman's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000593766223&v=wall

He's got quite a bit to say ... what an @ss.

May she rest in peace and justice be served.

IF I have this right, it seems like a short drive & easy escape to dump her body, less than an hour from the Briarwood address in Lenox, it's pretty much west out a back road to the Tifton Highway - south west from there would take him right to the colquitt/tifton county line...a couple of lakes (hall, indian...) and plenty of wooded areas.

:(

:rose: for Sunday

I had hoped this story would have a much happier ending...now I pray for justice...

I read HE's FB page... on 5/18 he says Ruby wanted Sunday dead. He was also hit by someone around the time Theo was arrested. Who did Theo get arrested for assaulting? was it HE? and what is Ruby's role in this?

He also said Ruby was out to get him and he had proof. (something like that...)

:waitasec:

I will find his exact words and edit to include them...

ETA: STILL READING his wall to find what he said exactly but in the mean time it's ironic his birthday was April 25th!

ETA-again: HIS pages has now changed it seems the old comments are gone and now his poor daughter is on there defending her dad saying she was with him when Sunday went missing

I'm so sad about this news. What infuriates me more is only after they found the body has the media bothered with this story.

IMO, he was referring a place to get a piece of tail since leading up to this comment he had been saying how Ruby already had a new boyfriend she was living with (!??!?!!)

meat market: noun
Slang. An establishment, such as a nightclub, where one looks for a sexual partner.

His "poor daughter" is also calling Sunday a crack *advertiser censored* who deserved to be killed...so not feeling too sorry for her right now...apple falling from tree and all that...

I hadn't gotten there yet....dayum I'm still busy kicking myself in the arse for not getting screen shots!

There was a lot of reading to do! Someone must have got shots - anyone??

His daughter is saying things about Sunday that no one needs to say, no matter how upset she may be...blaming Sunday, saying she needed to be killed, etc...she may be frustrated but what she writes about Sunday sounds downright vicious...I hope LE does not believe this girl as any kind of alibi, and anyway, how does she know when Sunday was killed??

Point made...

IMO it's gonna get ugly.

Right or wrong...sad but true.

This is still on HE's Facebook page.

"Herman Evans
talk to u tomorrow d. got evidence that she has been conspiring for a year to get at me and i think i got emails to say she wanted sunday dead. i will get with gbi to check all this. i am crushed. everyone knows how much i loved her.
May 18 at 9:16pm"

I am sorry to see what is going on with the daughter on FB, it's not helpful to vent on the poor kid...I am assuming Herman lead police to the body? Can anyone confirm that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752