GUILTY MI - Stepmom charged in rape/murder of Lily Furneaux-Wolfenbarger, 2, New Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhc
I felt that way, too. But, check out this picture. jmo, does she look strung out?

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/...|cat:0|order:1

IDK fhc she looks concern.

I just know that this is the first time in long time... I just don't feel right on a story and something don't seem right.

This does not seem right.

You should see me the morning after a few, even without the worry of life in prison I would not make a pleasent mug shot.

Is there any way for me to delete or edit my post? I did no know that the family of furneaux has asked that friends not speak about the case. I would like to respect that wish and only say that Lily had a wonderful mother who is in pain beyond belief right now.

If you click on the red & white triangle in the post(s) you need deleted, you can alert a mod who will delete the post(s) for you, Lmcd.

The medical examiner in this case in under fire for some previous cases.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/macomb_county/macomb-county-medical-examiner-spitz-on-the-hot-seat%3B-not-the-first-time-his-work-has-come-under-fir

I'm gathering his father was the ME and he got the job by default? I don't know, but I think when you have a ME that's lost their credibility it's time to replace them. Every case after that will call his previous blunders into question.

ETA: I'm not saying he did anything wrong in this case...but there does seem to be a lot of missing information/details.

IF the SM's leg and arm were really going numb, and IF she really has no recollection of the acts...brain tumor?

IF there was no one else in the house and she really believes that she didn't do it, that's the only idea I've got.

Any idea how long it may take?

I checked & the mods for this forum aren't online right now...It may take another hour or more.

The mods here are all volunteers so it just depends on when they are in front of their computers.

They're very responsive tho & I'm sure they'll delete for you ASAP.

Here is what bothers me about this case...

A. Short time frame... Lily was dropped off by mom at 9am... Call came in after 2pm... Step mom, the only one home.

B. Her genitals were severely mutilated prior to her being murdered by blunt force trauma.

C. Step mom... ONLY ONE AT HOME...

If I am wrong, then time will tell, but this was a jealous crazy woman who felt like she was losing her husband. I think she was possibly jealous of Lily's mom, who had a child with him. It's not like she could get to her mom. Maybe her crazy thoughts got the best of her.

This is a terrible, terrible thing.

This child deserves to be eating turkey and being with family in 2 days.

This is what gets to me!!!

RIP Lily... How horrible. I was reading one of the comments and it said that the sm didn't do it, that it was the father? I think that's sort of interesting that the person would say that. I haven't seen anything about the father being a suspect.

I believe if the sexual trauma was already there she would have noticed prior to the shower. I think lily would have been in pain and would have said something.

Do we have any new news or info in this case?

Tho, I am of the opinion that they should IMMEDIATELY have another completely bias free M.E. perform an entire separate autopsy of precious, Lily.. at this point am feeling as though the outcome will be similar as far as COD and the horrendous abuse inflicted on this baby before she died this horrible death... but nonetheless this needs to be done to ensure that the guilty party is convicted and does not get out of it on something such as a technicality due to a questionable M.E. and his report..

What was done to this baby is a rage and hate filled attack.. I do want to know more about SM before I say much more but the husband/father saying he doesn't "think" his wife would do such..well, that alone doesn't speak well..I know if it were my husband he would be stating without a shadow of a doubt SHE DID NOT AND COULD NOT have done what is being alleged...So, this he doesn't "think" she would doesn't sound very convincing to me...

As far as Lily's mother and her family I respect very much them not speaking about this case..You know many would be starting "Jerry Springer" type allegations and mud slinging right away against the dad and SM and I respect that Lily's family is not participating in such..instead making sure to keep the sole focus on baby Lily and seeking justice for this precious, precious little girl...Lmcd, if you speak with the family please let them know that we respect their decision and in fact it shows where their true concern is and that is FOR LILY, AND LILY ONLY..

AND THAT THEY ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON..

The medical examiner in this case in under fire for some previous cases.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/macomb_county/macomb-county-medical-examiner-spitz-on-the-hot-seat%3B-not-the-first-time-his-work-has-come-under-fir

I'm gathering his father was the ME and he got the job by default? I don't know, but I think when you have a ME that's lost their credibility it's time to replace them. Every case after that will call his previous blunders into question.

ETA: I'm not saying he did anything wrong in this case...but there does seem to be a lot of missing information/details.

very interesting. I like to see another ME on this case for sure.

Snip

his failure to locate the bullet that killed Widlak. Spitz had said in his autopsy report that there was no blunt force trauma to the body and that his death was inconclusive.

A second autopsy requested by the family found that Widlak had been shot in the back of the neck execution style.

HOW DOES ME MISS THAT???

Any idea how long it may take?

I just need to tell you that I have mad respect for you for taking your posts off for your friend.. You know how many people would just gossip up a storm, soakiing up the attention? Really. Thank you for being a decent human being!

very interesting. I like to see another ME on this case for sure.

Snip

his failure to locate the bullet that killed Widlak. Spitz had said in his autopsy report that there was no blunt force trauma to the body and that his death was inconclusive.

A second autopsy requested by the family found that Widlak had been shot in the back of the neck execution style.

HOW DOES ME MISS THAT???

wow..

God, I have thought about this case all day!! And, the only new info that I've been able to find all day is that Lily's "stepmother"'s request to attend the funeral was denied.

I mean, hello!? Did she honestly not see that one coming!?

Oh, oh, ok... sure thing Mrs. King, we'll release you on a "tether" so that you can be in attendance... Is she nuts!?

King asked to be released on a tether so she could attend Lily's funeral today in Lapeer. Her request was denied.

http://www.freep.com/article/201011...lling-stepdaughter-denied-release-for-funeral

Btw, is she 26 or 28?

Still nothing.

Searching everyday.

Bump.

I believe this is Renee King's MS. Lots of kid photos--some sleazy stuff. Not seeing anything terribly amiss here. The photos don't load properly but many seem to be of children and friends ask how she and the kids are doing. Looks like there could have been another love interest about a year ago and I don't think it's her children's father.

http://www.myspace.com/renee.king

ETA: The man who wrote to Renee a while back concerning a past relationship has the initials, NR. Not sure why the comments strike me as odd but they do.

"Stepmom accused of killing girl said she feared husband would kill her"

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2010/11/28/news/doc4cf335a25066a646658565.txt?viewmode=fullstory

King, 28, is being held without bond in Macomb County Jail after she was arraigned last week on charges relating to the Nov. 20 death of Lily Furneaux-Wolfenbarger.

I believe she's 28, not 26.

Authorities allege King used multiple objects to insert into the child’s vagina, tearing away at the skin, before using an unknown object to strike her in the head, killing her.

Investigators have not spelled out a possible motive in the slaying.

WTH?

Was she taking out her rage against husband on stepdaughter?

Freak.

This is horrible and I cannot see how any mother could hurt another child, hers or not. I think she was jealous of Lily. Maybe she did not want to keep her that day since her own kids were not there, she got mad went into a rage and had done all these terrible things while mad, once she calmed down then she knew she was in trouble. RIP poor baby and prayers to her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back