WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think?

The attachments are unidentified boy on left and different pictures of Taylor Druyor on right.

No the boy on the right has a longer jaw line
His face is longer from the mouth to his chin.

JMO

It is my opinion that in the "profile" picture he appears to have his hands behind his back (handcuffed)? jmo The way his shirt is stretched across the top of his chest.

It is my opinion that in the "profile" picture he appears to have his hands behind his back (handcuffed)? jmo The way his shirt is stretched across the top of his chest.

I don't think that makes sense though considering the other pic his arms are forward.

I think that considering the angle of the camera, the laptop is on the floor, or something very low to the ground , which means he was kneeling forward typing or making adjustments to the camera in the pic of him "at" the laptop (facing forward) and in the other pic (facing sideways) he has leaned back on his heels and his arms are hanging back a bit. Maybe even stretching. But I don't think handcuffs.

Just from these two pics it appears as though he is actually the individual in the room who is setting up and/or adjusting the computer/camera.

I think people are reading a lot into just a couple of stills, and their minds are going to very dark places but there are a few factors that make me think that (in this particular video at least,) the child we see isn't the one being victimized.

Why are you linking any of his sites here?

I'm confused why you ask. Isn't his arrest related to the discovery of this video in question? Maybe some of his online footprints could be traced to the maker of the video he downloaded & sent to an undercover agent via email. He's a computer geek, probably used an ip router which could be how he escaped identification for so long. Thank gosh he emailed that agent, which probably had a real time tracer placed on the connection during the file send.

I agree & it sickens me bc he could be forced into an act, which could be a cleaned up version of what we are seeing, which is why I'm trying to find whatever I can.

The guy that downloaded that video that the undercover agent received was originally an online download, so that means its linked with one of his online footprints.

Fellow sleuthers: Something has been nagging my brain about this young man ever since I saw his picture. When I first aaw it I thought "he's Russian or Eastern European"! Cannot shake this feeling. Could it be that the reason he may not be able to ask for help (other than the obvious part of being locked up) is because he can't speak English? (Like if he's taken out and moved around) Child *advertiser censored* business is huge over there. Some kind of swap? Just can't get rid of the feeling that he may not be American.

I don't think that makes sense though considering the other pic his arms are forward.

I think that considering the angle of the camera, the laptop is on the floor, or something very low to the ground , which means he was kneeling forward typing or making adjustments to the camera in the pic of him "at" the laptop (facing forward) and in the other pic (facing sideways) he has leaned back on his heels and his arms are hanging back a bit. Maybe even stretching. But I don't think handcuffs.

Just from these two pics it appears as though he is actually the individual in the room who is setting up and/or adjusting the computer/camera.

I think people are reading a lot into just a couple of stills, and their minds are going to very dark places but there are a few factors that make me think that (in this particular video at least,) the child we see isn't the one being victimized.

Sleuth, I respectfully disagree. HSI says they have reason to believe this boy is in immediate danger and that the identification of him could lead to his rescue as well as other children. IMO, I think there's a chance he could be in a forced sexual position and the image is cropped to not victimize him any farther but only help in identifying him. His facial emotions look completely devoid, hurt, sad, disgusted. I could cry looking at his picture.

Omg I am so sad. The Polaris Project is a charity that I donate to. Trafficking is HUGE. Right now the US is the leader but most tend to think of other eastern European nations. So so sad. :(

I'm confused why you ask. Isn't his arrest related to the discovery of this video in question? Maybe some of his online footprints could be traced to the maker of the video he downloaded & sent to an undercover agent via email. He's a computer geek, probably used an ip router which could be how he escaped identification for so long. Thank gosh he emailed that agent, which probably had a real time tracer placed on the connection during the file send.

How is it related? A guy is Wisconsin had child *advertiser censored* on his computer. You don't even know yet if this unidentified child has anything to do with child *advertiser censored*. And you dont know that this guy Wesser , who was merely arrested not yet convicted, in another state, for merely having pictures, has ever actually harmed any child in any way.
You've already convicted this guy of actually harming children when he's merely been accused of possessing illegal images.

The police already have this guys harddrive in their possession, they've been in his house, they know if he has the "ip router" you mentioned. They know if his basement matches the one in the video, etc.

According to another poster he has already been released on bail.

I get his name/arrest being brought up. I don't get having to know every single video game he's ever played.

My son is at the movies now escaping the heat :what: so I can't check with him...but wiki mentions that they can be used by hobbyists as well as professional machinists.

That freaks me out.

So, why is ICE involved? Let's think about this.

Homeland security, too? Why?

When I first saw the picture, not taking notice of the background, it reminded me of something from a Red Light District. However, my weird gut said "traveling" and "circus".

I think the Minnesota shirt is a good start cause either whom he is with are fans, hand down shirt, or at least check fan pages and twitter responses to the team?

Lots of work though.

Omg I am so sad. The Polaris Project is a charity that I donate to. Trafficking is HUGE. Right now the US is the leader but most tend to think of other eastern European nations. So so sad. :(

I was completely clueless to the magnitude of this heinous problem here until now. But, I HAVE heard that it is an international problem, thus the question of his ethnicity. Wouldn't the perps (not the strong enough descriptor of them, but ya'll won't let me cuss!) have a somewhat small advantage using children that don't know the language? And/Or kids somewhat "slow" developmentally?

What cases do we know of that have involved Minnesota in the past 2 years involving incest, rape, and molestation? Also child *advertiser censored*?

Can a list be compiled of that?

Sleuth, I respectfully disagree. HSI says they have reason to believe this boy is in immediate danger and that the identification of him could lead to his rescue as well as other children. IMO, I think there's a chance he could be in a forced sexual position and the image is cropped to not victimize him any farther but only help in identifying him. His facial emotions look completely devoid, hurt, sad, disgusted. I could cry looking at his picture.

<Mod Snip>
Yes, of course thats a possibility. But there is no reason to jump to that conclusion based on the two stills we have available.

"Immediate danger" doesn't automatically equal the disturbing scenario you've created. It could mean any number of things.

I don't remember seeing the phrase "Immediate danger" ... as the video may be up to two years old.

I was completely clueless to the magnitude of this heinous problem here until now. But, I HAVE heard that it is an international problem, thus the question of his ethnicity. Wouldn't the perps (not the strong enough descriptor of them, but ya'll won't let me cuss!) have a somewhat small advantage using children that don't know the language? And/Or kids somewhat "slow" developmentally?

Yes.

Personally, I think this kid could be from anywhere in the world, but I think there's a big chance he's from the US bc HSI is working with Interpol & Customs and have stated that this child could have been in Minnesota or Wisconsin in the past 1.5-2 years. I think the reason they came to that was from the initial upload of the video, not just the download by the guy on which they found this video. The electronic file would have an originating footprint & I don't think it originated with the dude that was just arrested & released. Thats jmvho, but I'm looking at all angles. Also, one of the reasons the boy could have been put in that tshirt is bc it's a Twins shirt. Certain pesos have an interest in twins (girls as well as boys), so maybe twins was set up as a tag. Idk just speculating...

I'm speculating on the Russian angle as well. I think that's all we can do, put our heads together hash it all out. Hopefully it will bring results.

<Mod Snip>
Yes, of course thats a possibility. But there is no reason to jump to that conclusion based on the two stills we have available.

"Immediate danger" doesn't automatically equal the disturbing scenario you've created. It could mean any number of things.

I don't remember seeing the phrase "Immediate danger" ... as the video may be up to two years old.

Sleuth, I'm not trying to prove anything at all. Somebody mentioned it and I corroborated that idea with acknowledging its a possibility. That's all. I'm trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998