VT VT - Brianna Maitland, 17, Montgomery, 19 March 2004

Does anyone know if someone ever interviewed the female in prison on her information that was given to her sister??
To my dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
I have known both women, their family and ones involved in Ligia's case for many many years. Ellen (Ligia Collin's killer) was in and out of jail prior to Brianna's disapperance.
One of the men that was involved in Ligia Collin's death was convicted in the death of a teen in the 80's. Another committed suicide prior to being captured in Ligia's case. (Moses Robar, Ellen's boyfriend)
Ellen's sister came forward about Brianna when her son was arrested in her home. Ellen's sister has been in and out of jail also.

Respectfuly,
dark_shadows

I have known both women, their family and ones involved in Ligia's case for many many years. Ellen (Ligia Collin's killer) was in and out of jail prior to Brianna's disapperance.
One of the men that was involved in Ligia Collin's death was convicted in the death of a teen in the 80's. Another committed suicide prior to being captured in Ligia's case. (Moses Robar, Ellen's boyfriend)
Ellen's sister came forward about Brianna when her son was arrested in her home. Ellen's sister has been in and out of jail also.

Respectfuly,
dark_shadows

Also lets' rememebr Maura Murray as well...I have always flet undecided as to NMaura's case....at first I believed she went away on her own (as I often wish I could) but as the more and more I read, it seems something is not quite on the up and up...
As for Brianna's case...I feel close to this as only b/c I have a Brianna (a Briana) in my case, but still....that pic of her car backed into the Dutchburn place sent CHILLS thru me, can't explain it....
but regardless of these two girls cases, I know 100% absolutly NOTHING of Ligia Collins...I have actually NEVER heard of her....
am off to research all 3 now, and many prayers for all.....

Also lets' rememebr Maura Murray as well...I have always flet undecided as to NMaura's case....at first I believed she went away on her own (as I often wish I could) but as the more and more I read, it seems something is not quite on the up and up...
As for Brianna's case...I feel close to this as only b/c I have a Brianna (a Briana) in my case, but still....that pic of her car backed into the Dutchburn place sent CHILLS thru me, can't explain it....
but regardless of these two girls cases, I know 100% absolutly NOTHING of Ligia Collins...I have actually NEVER heard of her....
am off to research all 3 now, and many prayers for all.....
Hello my very dearest White Rain,:blowkiss:
Ligia Collins was a woman who was listed as a missing person here in Vermont. (Burlington ) She was later found murdered. Ellen is incarcerated for her murder, Moses committed suicide and Crews is incarcerated for helping dispose of Ligia's body.
Ellen's sister stated that Ellen murdered Brianna and had her body in a home that Ellen once lived in.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Hello my very dearest White Rain,:blowkiss:
Ligia Collins was a woman who was listed as a missing person here in Vermont. (Burlington ) She was later found murdered. Ellen is incarcerated for her murder, Moses committed suicide and Crews is incarcerated for helping dispose of Ligia's body.
Ellen's sister stated that Ellen murdered Brianna and had her body in a home that Ellen once lived in.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Then this case is moving forward. Seems like there are a lot of clues.

Does anyone know anything of what became of Bree and her shirt/t filmed in Las Vegas/ (I think, forgive me if wrong....some claimed it to look like the bacardi bat/....

Does anyone know anything of what became of Bree and her shirt/t filmed in Las Vegas/ (I think, forgive me if wrong....some claimed it to look like the bacardi bat/....
Dearest White Rain,:blowkiss:
It was not Brianna in a Bacardi shirt in Vegas, it was a man in a shirt (unknown decal) in Jersey and a person believed to be Brianna. A man stated that he saw her in Atlantic City. The man waited to say that he saw a person who appeared to resemble Brianna.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

'Weathered' blue jeans could be clue in Maitland disappearance

Published: Friday, October 26, 2007
By Sam Hemingway
Free Press Staff Writer

A weathered set of blue jeans was found in a remote wooded area of Montgomery on Thursday, about seven miles from where 17-year-old Brianna Maitland went missing more than three years ago.

“We are in possession of the clothing,” Vermont State Police Lt. John Flannigan said late this afternoon. “We cannot say specifically whether it belonged to her. It’s now being analysed by the state forensics lab.”
more at: http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071026/NEWS/71026036/-1/rss

DS:

Do you know where the house that Ellen lived at is located? Is is near Montgomery Center where the pair of jeans was just discovered? Can you do a radius from where Brianna's car was found at to where the jeans were located at and see if there is anything in that area that might trigger a location to where Bri might have been taken to?? It appears that you live nearby since you mentioned having been to the cafe many times where Bri worked at?? (recalling from memory, if I am mistaken, forgive me).

DS:

Do you know where the house that Ellen lived at is located? Is is near Montgomery Center where the pair of jeans was just discovered? Can you do a radius from where Brianna's car was found at to where the jeans were located at and see if there is anything in that area that might trigger a location to where Bri might have been taken to?? It appears that you live nearby since you mentioned having been to the cafe many times where Bri worked at?? (recalling from memory, if I am mistaken, forgive me).

Apparently Ellen was staying at a farmhouse in Berkshire prior to moving to Burlington.
In April of 2004 about a week after Brianna's disappearance, the pig farm house (Reservior road) was raided due to a tip of Brianna being in the basement.
Ramon Ryans and 3 others were arrested. Drugs, money, weaponry and other items were found.
One of the ones arrested was a 17-year-old female.
A few months after this, Ligia Collins was listed as a missing person. (July 5th) Her live-in boyfriend Ramon Ryans called police to report that she had not returned to their apartment in Burlington.
Well the 17-year-old was babysitting for Ligia for 2 days on July 2nd thru July 3rd.

In March of 2006, Ellen's sister Debbie stated to police during her son's arrest that Ellen told her about Brianna's killing and that Ellen's boyfriend Moses helped and that is why he took his own life in the Collin's case.

Ryan's left Vermont days after Robar's suicide and he was listed as a wanted person here (because of the raid in Berkshire). He was captured in NYC in May of 2005.
Ryan's took a polygraph test in regards to Brianna's disappearence and the results were inconclusive.

Brianna was living in Sheldon with a friend at the time she went missing. She was not living with her parents.

Black Lantern is in Montgomery and KJ's is here in St. Albans. (Years ago that diner was Uncle Sam's before it was renamed KJ's)

All of the above places are in Franklin County, here is a map;

Much Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

It rained here last night and it has been raining off and on today. There are leaves covering the ground, this is not good for the search today.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

DS:

Thank you so much for the information. However, you forgot to link on the "map".

If you should get a chance duirng your busy day, please try again.

Thanking you in advance.

Littledeer

DS:

On the flip side of "bad weather" could be that "soft ground" might easily give up something that could be a clue.

You never know.

DS:

Thank you so much for the information. However, you forgot to link on the "map".

If you should get a chance duirng your busy day, please try again.

Thanking you in advance.

Littledeer
My dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
OMG!, sorry.
Here is the link to a map;
http://www.state.vt.us/vtmap/vtmp001.jpg

You will find St.Albans in the upper left corner of the map, Sheldon, Berkshire and Montgomery are to the upper right of St.Albans, Burlington is right below St. Albans in Chittenden County.

Much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

DS:

Thank you for the map. I took a quick glance, but would like to print it out and search it better. However, at first glance, it appears that some sort of river or road eventually runs through all of the towns/places that have been mentioned.

Which brings me back to asking you to do a radius from point a to point b and etc. from your known facts.

I feel there is something there that will give a clue.

I could be totally wrong, but just a sense I have from what I have read so far.

DS:

Thank you for the map. I took a quick glance, but would like to print it out and search it better. However, at first glance, it appears that some sort of river or road eventually runs through all of the towns/places that have been mentioned.

Which brings me back to asking you to do a radius from point a to point b and etc. from your known facts.

I feel there is something there that will give a clue.

I could be totally wrong, but just a sense I have from what I have read so far.

Sheldon (where Brianna lived) is about 15 minutes away from St.Albans (where Brianna worked at KJ's) and is about 10 miles away.
Sheldon is about 20 miles to Montgomery (where Brianna worked at Black Lantern)
Berkshire is about 20 miles from Sheldon.
Montgomery is about 3 minutes from Berkshire. Brianna's work (Montgomery) and the town the house was raided. (Berkshire)

Much Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

All very well connected. A shame that Moses committed suicide. He could have (maybe) provided some very important information in due time.

Have you heard anything about the search recently? Have the jeans been identified with a name brand that maybe Brianna wore?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back