P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobra is a bounty hunter who seems to be experienced in tracking down the bad guys. I saw in his interview him dispelling some of the "rumors" right off the bat...the drug dealers rumor. I am praying that he is able to wade through the "true and the false" of this case and find Haleigh.
I also think that bounty hunters tend to use more aggressive tactics then LE does...their hands aren't as tied by "due process" as what LE has to go through...JMO..on that though.

Here is a video of Cobra in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrzoH4f4Co

Here is a video of some of the "Tools" Cobra uses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRhGeKRCLTM

both videos are very interesting

Well I am impressed. Thank God that somebody cares enough to find this little girl. I think that Daddy has proven his guilt by what he is NOT doing to find his daughter and by going to NY. I think that his grief has been real, but not because somebody else stole his daughter. I think he accidentally did it and Misty knows. They are covering up a crime and they are going to be caught!

Cobra is a bounty hunter who seems to be experienced in tracking down the bad guys. I saw in his interview him dispelling some of the "rumors" right off the bat...the drug dealers rumor. I am praying that he is able to wade through the "true and the false" of this case and find Haleigh.
I also think that bounty hunters tend to use more aggressive tactics then LE does...their hands aren't as tied by "due process" as what LE has to go through...JMO..on that though.

:applause:Thank you for the information on Cobra. You made a valid point, he is a bounty hunter and his hands are not tied as LE's would be.

O/T: Caylee Anthony case. I so wonder if Padilla used the listening device that Cobra talks about in his video? Maybe that is how Padilla heard so much about the Anthony's? That would be something!

Cobra's "stash" is quite impressive - gadgets I've never imagined! The items he has seem more attuned to M&R - bet he uses some to get their conversations.

There's a difference in finding Haleigh and finding what happened to her. I hope he's successful in both.

Best of luck to him. I hope he does find Haleigh so that she can be brought home. I do hope that he is lucky in finding new details about what happened to her.

As far as a break in the case soon, meh he's just showing his confidence. IMHO.

The only question that I have in my mind is why would the locals be more inclined to speak with him? Even if he's not LE, he's a stranger to that community. Hopefully, they open up and tell everything and anything they know and it helps find Haleigh.

I don't care how many he has caught...someone else looking is a good thing, whether they work for Ron or Crystal.;)

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm glad he's on the case. I just do think he's embellishing his record. By all means, the more folks on the case means the better chance of solving it. And that's a good thing. Just doubtful of his record, not about him being able to help. ;)

Bringing in a bad *advertiser censored* like this is a good thing, many of those who dance around the boundaries of the law won't tell LE anything - but a guy like this they will have respect for, even if they don't like him, because he is a hardcore tough guy.

Bringing in a bad *advertiser censored* like this is a good thing, many of those who dance around the boundaries of the law won't tell LE anything - but a guy like this they will have respect for, even if they don't like him, because he is a hardcore tough guy.

People would be amazed at how quick tongues begin to wag when a person is bounced up against a wall in dead of night by the throat. ;)

:waitasec:I have been trying to read all the threads about the areas that have been searched. The Dumpster, A track that lead directly out the back door of the home and down a wooded path.
The tracking dog that led deputies to a pond and back to Green Drive, Deputies looked inside a small building with a door that had been left open. Nothing was inside.
The track continued north past Haleigh’s home down Monroe Avenue and onto Buchan Circle, which looped back to Monroe Avenue. The canine officer continued to track down Buffalo Bluff Road but lost the track at the railroad crossing. In yesterday's search it was said they were searching, Putnam, Clay, St. Johns and Marion counties searched a large wooded area along U-S Highway 17 and neighboring railroad tracks. The search area stretched nearly 13 miles from Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared. http://www.am850.com/news/archives/2009/03/100_deputies_search_for_missing_girl_girls_father.asp

What I am trying to figure out if yesterday's search is at all connected to the previous searches....I feel they are not looking for a live Haleigh:(. Cobra - LE, seems to be on to something and LE stated that the largest organized search taking place yesterday morning

:waitasec:I have been trying to read all the threads about the areas that have been searched. The Dumpster, A track that lead directly out the back door of the home and down a wooded path.
The tracking dog that led deputies to a pond and back to Green Drive, Deputies looked inside a small building with a door that had been left open. Nothing was inside.
The track continued north past Haleigh’s home down Monroe Avenue and onto Buchan Circle, which looped back to Monroe Avenue. The canine officer continued to track down Buffalo Bluff Road but lost the track at the railroad crossing. In yesterday's search it was said they were searching, Putnam, Clay, St. Johns and Marion counties searched a large wooded area along U-S Highway 17 and neighboring railroad tracks. The search area stretched nearly 13 miles from Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared. http://www.am850.com/news/archives/2009/03/100_deputies_search_for_missing_girl_girls_father.asp

What I am trying to figure out if yesterday's search is at all connected to the previous searches....I feel they are not looking for a live Haleigh:(. Cobra - LE, seems to be on to something and LE stated that the largest organized search taking place yesterday morning

I saw some media clips on the search but i didnt see any
cadaver dogs there....they may not have been shown though. Another poster had said that I believe on NG it was said they were looking for something that could have been thrown out of a car. From the short clips I saw I couldnt really tell if they were looking for something on the surface of the ground...such as something tossed from a car....or searching for remains. I would think if they were searching for remains they would have dogs there..but with this case...who knows anything for sure. JMO

Have we seen anything about this guy ever looking for a missing child? I bet not.

He is here for one reason and that is to dig up dirt on Ronald and Misty for the custody issue. If he comes across information as to Haleigh as a side, he will probably forward it...but he may not if it incriminates someone else particularly if it is the person he is "working" for in this case. You can speak to "integrity" all you want...but he works for the high powered attorney who is covering Crystal. She would not allow information to come out which would implicate her, imo.

Have we seen anything about this guy ever looking for a missing child? I bet not.

He is here for one reason and that is to dig up dirt on Ronald and Misty for the custody issue. If he comes across information as to Haleigh as a side, he will probably forward it...but he may not if it incriminates someone else particularly if it is the person he is "working" for in this case. You can speak to "integrity" all you want...but he works for the high powered attorney who is covering Crystal. She would not allow information to come out which would implicate her, imo.

From one of the links one of the members posted I watched a video and it said that Cobra has a passion for finding RSO, Abusers and such. That alone made me more confident in him and like him without knowing him. A man that wants to get these pervert of the streets and has, is a good man to me. But that is JMO. I'm just grateful, regardless of the reason he has joined in the Haleigh search.

Well, LE must be cool with Cobra. :cool: He WAS allowed to participate in the ground search that took place the day of the wedding.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/...rches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

And if there is dirt on him, it won't take long to surface. :rolleyes:

Another bounty hunter... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but if he keeps popping up in front of the camera, then he's just another publicity seeker.

Thinking... do we really need to see his stash and what he does? Working on the case as an anonymous face will get him further, than making himself known to the public. A good PI protects his identity because he wants to work in the shadows where he can get to information inaccessible to those that are out front in the public.

O/T: Caylee Anthony case. I so wonder if Padilla used the listening device that Cobra talks about in his video? Maybe that is how Padilla heard so much about the Anthony's? That would be something!

that would explain why GA and CA had the house "debugged" before they returned from their stay at the hotel.....

Best of luck to him. I hope he does find Haleigh so that she can be brought home. I do hope that he is lucky in finding new details about what happened to her.

As far as a break in the case soon, meh he's just showing his confidence. IMHO.

The only question that I have in my mind is why would the locals be more inclined to speak with him? Even if he's not LE, he's a stranger to that community. Hopefully, they open up and tell everything and anything they know and it helps find Haleigh.

IF drugs or other illegal activity is an issue I would assume that people would be more apt to discuss it in confidence with an investigater who has no duty or desire to arrest someone for something that did not result in Haleigh's disappearance, but may be relevent for other reasons......I hope that makes sense.

I think if anyone wants to help.........let them. Atleast Crystal is trying to get people on the case instead of running off getting married to an underage person while the LE does a search for his daughter. As far as her hiring the attorney, I say it is her obligation to look into custody after her daughter goes missing while being looked after by Misty. JMO

I think if anyone wants to help.........let them. Atleast Crystal is trying to get people on the case instead of running off getting married to an underage person while the LE does a search for his daughter. As far as her hiring the attorney, I say it is her obligation to look into custody after her daughter goes missing while being looked after by Misty. JMO
Couldn't agree more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member