AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now on the ads that where posted above with the links the phone number as well as the email was provided. I am absolutely sure that this would have been checked out by now if the police know, however to be on the safe side maybe someone should send it in as a tip.

It may be an adoption attorney. My ex and I adopted our first son through an agency and when we were looking to adopt again we were told about an attorney that did adoptions. We went to see him and found out that he charged $25,000 plus the birth mothers expenses and any travel costs. And that was 25 years ago. I am sure it was all perfectly legal but we said no thanks and were in the process of adopting overseas when I found out I was pregnant.

Now on the ads that where posted above with the links the phone number as well as the email was provided. I am absolutely sure that this would have been checked out by now if the police know, however to be on the safe side maybe someone should send it in as a tip.

That phone number traces to the fax line for the company that owns the page that ran the ad. So, it might just have been included there when Google cached it.

At the very least, the ads are suspicious...there is an 8 month old baby out there some where who may have been given up for adoption by his crazy arse mother, and his daddy would really like to have him home.

Who in their right mind places an ad like this? It's just crazy and there are so many. Each one shows "forthsmith" placing 12 ads, each one we've found is identically worded and they are listed in obscure sections of the classified ads.
It's just crazy!:banghead:

Obviously whoever placed the ads had a little boy and was trying to give him away through a classified ad, just makes me wanna :puke:

I do appreciate your opinion and I truly understand that this may totally NOT be related to Gabriel. I'm hoping it is though because I desperatly want him to be found alive and well.

It may be an adoption attorney. My ex and I adopted our first son through an agency and when we were looking to adopt again we were told about an attorney that did adoptions. We went to see him and found out that he charged $25,000 plus the birth mothers expenses and any travel costs. And that was 25 years ago. I am sure it was all perfectly legal but we said no thanks and were in the process of adopting overseas when I found out I was pregnant.

My Jaw just hit the floor!! 25,000!!! Oh man! Thats insane, the one who profits is the lawyer, and they had no part in the babymaking or wanting to raise! WOW!

It was said That EJ had a scholorship by TS I believe?? and some have speculayed that EJ had maby given a baby up for adoption before due to some of her wording, anyway, there is an adoption agency that has some thing for scholorships for birthmoms... interesting, not a bad idea IMHO. I feel like I have stepped into another world!

The "No time wasters" comment really gets me, WOW, wouldn't you want to make sure it is the best home for your child??

Even if it doesn't have anything to do with Gabe, I think it was an awesome catch. If it was on the up and up it would not have been placed in such a shady manner. There is no justification for it. There are appropriate channels out there for adoption. This human trafficking needs to be stopped. We have proof here at WS how dangerous a world it is out there for children...

Even if it doesn't have anything to do with Gabe, I think it was an awesome catch. If it was on the up and up it would not have been placed in such a shady manner. There is no justification for it. There are appropriate channels out there for adoption. This human trafficking needs to be stopped. We have proof here at WS how dangerous a world it is out there for children...

I agree. this is sickening. I am glad it is reported, no matter if it is connected or not.

You guys amaze me with your sleuthing skills. If these latest ads seem shady - even if it isn't related to Gabriel I think they should be reported! It's human trafficing!

ETA - Sorry! I didn't read further. So it has been reported. GOOD!

Oh I totally agree, thats why I said someone may want to turn it in as a tip.

I still think that Elizabeth's rages are being overlooked too much. Impulsiveness, quick temper, and horrible rages since childhood. She broke windows as a child and chased an adult with a plunger. It must have been very bad for an adult to be chased. The rage that she went into at Logan's apartment was horrific. The amount of rage one has to be to actually break windows and the tv is huge in addition to slashing all of Logan's clothes and a couch. Wanting to destroy Logan's things, and the baby was one of Logan's things he loved. I hope they are looking into her phone calls all during that last day she was at the motel. Arguing on the phone could have set her off into a huge rage and the baby was the only one there to take it out on or thing around that Logan wanted. Elizabeth said herself that she was upset and "out of her mind" when she texted Logan that she had killed his child.

I don't know. Would a baby that has been asphixiated turn blue? Why would she even think this way?

I've fallen behind on the thread again so if it's been mentioned I apologize. Postpartum depression can be a wicked illness. Many women suffering visualize horrific things being done or happening to their child/children. My understanding is EJ had gone off her meds for PPD. This may or may not explain the visual description EJ relayed.

I know I'll get a lot of replies that say "that didn't happen to me and I had PPD". But believe me when I say... it happened to me. I'm not excusing it, but I could scare you with the things that ran through my head when I was ill following the birth of my little girl.

Please know, I'm not excusing her behavior. Just trying to provide a different view on why she may have said something like that. Considering her G-pa reported she stopped taking her meds, I'm very concerned about her mental health in the days leading up to Gabriel's disappearance.

Oh boy...TPS has QUITE the criminal history!

So far....Forgery, battery, disturbing the peace, there's more I am still looking at.

Did we already know this and I am just behind??

I'm surprised she spelled God right.

Ok, this got me thinking again (well, this and the use of "wright" several times :waitasec:)

Does anyone have any clue what her "former medical career" was? In the bio on the Healing Waters site, she says she left her former medical career behind to practice naturopathic medicine.

It never says exactly what that "medical career" was. Soo...any guesses? RN? LPN? dental hygienist? lab tech? appt. scheduler?

And....the sleuthing here rocks! You'uns are amazing. :bow:

Just wanted to put this out there as well, the sitter in SA stated on NG that she baby-sat Gabriel on the 19th or 20th, correct?
I looked at the calender and and that was a Sat. & Sun. FWIW

cl.jpg

I just wanted to give some info about the 2 Fiesta Park hotels since I used to work near here and drove down Clarke Drive every working day for 3 years.

My first impression is why would she stay here? Neither the hotels or hotel signs are visible when driving down the I-10 access road and they are kind of nestled into a business park. She (or someone else) had to have researched these hotels as a location that would be convenient for her to stay. There is a lot of foot traffic in this area because both the building on the right and the building on the left belong to a large tele-marketing company. The telemarketing company has an additional 2 buildings on the left outside of this picture. A majority of the people that work there park in a large parking lot directly across Laureate drive from the building on the right. So always people walking around, I assume even in the late night hours since they do both inbound and outbound calls.

The black box surrounds the Homegate property. To be honest, I never even knew that hotel was there even though there is a sign for it on Frederickburg Rd. I can't really say anything about it.

The red box surrounds the Quality Inn. I always felt it was pretty seedy. I wouldn't call it as seedy as a no-tel mo-tel but I really hate hotels where you can pretty drive up to your room's door and not pass through the lobby. It just makes me feel very insecure and I cannot imagine a single woman wanting to stay there. I marked an "X" just to show you the only elevation of that hotel that I have ever seen - just from driving past it each day and it is just a 2-story wall of doors. If it wasn't because of all of the telemarketers walking past there each day, once you checked in, you would never be seen by anybody. Also, this hotel is not near as nice as depicted on their web site.

I'm getting ready to call it a night but I wanted to say thanks again to this poster. This was the most useful post for me today. IMO the choice of this location shows knowledge of the area and seems to be pre-planned. And I guess I should look it up, but I remember another poster said that it is well known (?) as an establishment used to house un-wed mothers etc. awaiting adoption proceedings ? No coincidence to me. How would EJ know this? Oh well. We will keep plugging at it tomorrow.

Good nite all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member