Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On p. 2 of Max's autopsy report, it states that EMS workers were only able to restart his circulation after administering two doses of epinepherine. During the 25+ minutes EMS workers performed CPR, it was only after the administration of epinephrine that his heart restarted.

This information should put to rest any speculation about RZ's efforts to administer CPR.

How does that put it to bed? I'm not sure I follow what this post proves.

I can't even imagine how you came to that conclusion.Doesn't make sense to me.

I posted a link in the first Max thread about childhood falls and the most likely cause and effect of fatal head injury. It wasn't fatal spinal cord contusion. It was epidural hematoma.

Now you can argue that Max hit his head just the "wrong" way to get a fatal spinal cord contusion, but there wasn't enough height to get the velocity needed to hit the floor with force needed to unplug his spinal cord, nor was the carpeted floor a hard enough surface to give him the impact needed to fatally damage his spinal cord.

The scooter might amp up the speed (carpet though?), but do you really think he flew up in the air with it evil kaneeval style OVER the banister?.
Take the the scooter out of the equation and there REALLY wasn't enough speed.
Take the scooter out of the equation and then ask why it was found on his shin.

Taking this line from BettyP's post...

Rebecca was not a wealthy or powerful person. She had no incentives to offer these medical professionals to risk their careers to cover up a crime.

I don't believe for a second that RN smothered MS & the ME is covering it up. I believe she loved him & was devastated over his accident and impending death.

That being said, I also don't believe for a second that there are medical professionals involved in this investigation who would accept "incentives" to certify RN's death as a suicide rather than a murder. For such a scenario to take place, there would have to be a conspiracy & I just don't buy it. Are there certain aspects of the investigation that seem to be lacking and I would like to see explained? Yes there are and I hope that will happen.

I posted a link in the first Max thread about childhood falls and the most likely cause and effect of fatal head injury. It wasn't fatal spinal cord contusion. It was epidural hematoma.

Now you can argue that Max hit his head just the "wrong" way to get a fatal spinal cord contusion, but there wasn't enough height to get the velocity needed to hit the floor with force needed to unplug his spinal cord, nor was the carpeted floor a hard enough surface to give him the impact needed to fatally damage his spinal cord.
I wrote about this before, this happened when I was a child, a friend of mine fell off the back a motorcycle while it wasn't moving, because a small rock and the way he fell off, he died from the same thing ms did, he wasn't resucitated even though a neighbor who was a doctor was called, the doctor knew, and I have to tell you he looked perfect, you could not tell there was anything wrong with him except he was dead. no velocity needed.

Can you direct me to the velocity calculations? I figure taking the brunt of a fall from a second floor with your head or neck on to just about any hard surface would be pretty significant. Can't imagine it wouldn't damage his spinal cord.Considering that is what happened, I don't understand the argument.

Constant, quickening motion is needed to speed up a fall. Slowing down a fall by using arms or legs lessens the velocity. That's why an unconscious person would have greater velocity in going over a railing than a conscious person would.

As far as MS riding a scooter goes, he would not have been able to get that scooter over the railing no matter how quickly he was going because a scooter can't leap up into the air and over a railing no matter how quickly you ride it. Remember, LE says he was found on his back with a scooter on his leg.

I respectfully disagree with this. It totally depends on how practiced a scooter rider Max was. I have seen many children jump their scooters, similar to skateboarders. Now... I will also say that I would be surprised to hear that Max, a 6-year old, was that experienced at riding his scooter.

But, (and this is speculation only) if Max was riding his scooter and he was going pretty fast and never intended to hit that railing, it is possible that he held on to the scooter, taking it over the railing with him. It may have been the scooter that hit the chandalier?

How does the volicity explain the scratches on his back? I didn't follow that in your analysis. I did find the info in the autopsy report and found it pretty interesting. I couldn't figure out how those scratches were made? A bit puzzling.....

Salem

I wrote about this before, this happened when I was a child, a friend of mine fell off the back a motorcycle while it wasn't moving, because a small rock and the way he fell off, he died from the same thing ms did, he wasn't resucitated even though a neighbor who was a doctor was called, the doctor knew, and I have to tell you he looked perfect, you could not tell there was anything wrong with him except he was dead. no velocity needed.

So he fell backwards?

How much money and power do you think he really has? If he had so much power, why didn't he just have Rebecca arrested right on the spot?

IDK what was in his head. IF she were murdered, maybe he got more satisfaction out of an eye for an eye. My opinion but who can know for sure?

Can you direct me to the velocity calculations? I figure taking the brunt of a fall from a second floor with your head or neck on to just about any hard surface would be pretty significant. Can't imagine it wouldn't damage his spinal cord.Considering that is what happened, I don't understand the argument.

For his spinal cord to be fatally damaged, as the autopsy report shows it was, he'd have to have hit the floor with enough force to jolt his head backwards to "unplug" it. That can happen with race car drivers, but it doesn't typically happen even in speeding car accidents because there isn't enough velocity. I seriously doubt MS was speeding on a scooter quicker than a speeding car.

As far as the velocity equations go, I am in agreement with the calculations on this link:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/09/rebecca-zahau-case-how-maxs-accident-didnt-happen/

although I don't necessarily agree with some other things.

I think for those of you that are having trouble with the conclusions of the sutopsy and the LE report, just imagine a fall from a horse, which is not nearly as high as the second floor of this house and it might make it easier to imagine how an injury of this magnitude could happen from a second story fall. Many,many spinal cord injuries are a result of a fall from the height of a horse and the damage can be catastrophic.

I respectfully disagree with this. It totally depends on how practiced a scooter rider Max was. I have seen many children jump their scooters, similar to skateboarders. Now... I will also say that I would be surprised to hear that Max, a 6-year old, was that experienced at riding his scooter.

But, (and this is speculation only) if Max was riding his scooter and he was going pretty fast and never intended to hit that railing, it is possible that he held on to the scooter, taking it over the railing with him. It may have been the scooter that hit the chandalier?

How does the volicity explain the scratches on his back? I didn't follow that in your analysis. I did find the info in the autopsy report and found it pretty interesting. I couldn't figure out how those scratches were made? A bit puzzling.....

Salem

My point is that if MS were riding his scooter over the railing (which I don't believe is a possiblity because of railing height, speed on a carpeted area, and strength of a 6 year old boy), he would not have been able to hit his back and drag it downwards, which is how abrasions down the length of the spine are produced. If you look at the sheriff's diagram, they don't show the scooter because there was no way it could figure into the scenario while having him bump from banister to wall while holding onto a chandelier and scraping his back on a railing. He was 6 year old boy, not a gymnast, contortionist, nor a professional risk taker.

I think for those of you that are having trouble with the conclusions of the sutopsy and the LE report, just imagine a fall from a horse, which is not nearly as high as the second floor of this house and it might make it easier to imagine how an injury of this magnitude could happen from a second story fall. Many,many spinal cord injuries are a result of a fall from the height of a horse and the damage can be catastrophic.

Kristopher Reeves is one example of how catastrophic a fall from a horse can be.

Please explain, then, how he could have received the fatal contusion to his spinal cord, if not from falling from a 2nd story landing, possibly striking his head against the opposite railing, and then onto a carpeted, cement floor.

For his spinal cord to be fatally damaged, as the autopsy report shows it was, he'd have to have hit the floor with enough force to jolt his head backwards to "unplug" it. That can happen with race car drivers, but it doesn't typically happen even in speeding car accidents because there isn't enough velocity. I seriously doubt MS was speeding on a scooter quicker than a speeding car.

As far as the velocity equations go, I am in agreement with the calculations on this link:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/09/rebecca-zahau-case-how-maxs-accident-didnt-happen/

although I don't necessarily agree with some other things.
That is an interesting take on it, but I can see fault with many of his variables right off the bat. I can't even take a race car scenario into account because it is irrelevant hre.

Please explain, then, how he could have received the fatal contusion to his spinal cord, if not from falling from a 2nd story landing onto a carpeted, cement floor.
Well that is the question, because that is what happened, so I still can't follow the logic that it didn't happen.

Do you mean a horse standing still? Respectfully

That's because of the speed of a horse rather than its height.

Well that is the question, because that is what happened, so I still can't follow the logic that it didn't happen.

That is what we're TOLD happened, by someone who claims to not even have witnessed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998