Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to email myfoxorlando because I really think that is a Misprint.
Bart is not making money from the sale of the shirts, the Anthonys are the ones collecting the money.
It sure is a convenient misprint, takes the heat off of the A's.
In my gut, I think she's collecting a healthy percentage of the t-shirt sale. :cool:

In my gut, I think she's collecting a healthy percentage of the t-shirt sale. :cool:

My guess is that she gets paid a commission....but maybe not as the cheques are to be sent straight to the As. Why aren't they being sent to the trustee or the bank?

It's a shame they didn't get them re-printed and donate them to the family of the 6 year old florida boy that is missing and only has an $11 000 reward being offered.

This would be an excellent solution. The generosity that was shown to get these tshirts produced would then be passed on to help a family in a another tragic situation. I wanted to vote for both options. The thing that gets me most is that, Caylee was never "Missing", Caylee was dead. To sell these now, when LE and experts for the state have proven this, is nothing short of a repulsive scam. The fact that it is Caylee's own flesh and blood trying to profit from a shirt that says she was "Missing", or anything else for that matter, is even more revolting.

I wouldn't care if someone was offering me a million bucks for T-Shirt w/ my granddaughter's pic on it. I wouldn't sell it. Just b/c there is a market for these shirts doesn't mean they should sell them. Caylee was their granddaughter.

I feel the same way. I couldn't imagine thinking of sickos and strangers wearing shirts with my murdered granddaughter's pictures of it. It seems voyeuristic and more than creepy. What are those grandparents thinking? Do they want money so much that they have no morals, no respect for poor Caylee? After all, their horrid daughter is the one who murdered the child.

Early in the case, LE and LP said we'd be shocked when the truth finally comes out. I think they were including the entire family dynamic in their statement and not just what happened to Caylee in her final moments.

Just when I think they can't be anymore disgusting..........:rolleyes:

Michelle Bart said she's handling the webpage but the money is going directly to the Anthony house. :mad:

In the article, according to Michelle Bart, Cindy asked her to update the website, but not change it, and has not asked her to stop selling...:doh:

Is there a Michelle Bart thread? Who is she, anyway? Why is she still involved with this motley crew?

I tried to start a thread about this the other day and got a note from the mods that they wouldn't let me post a new thread so I wrote KathyB,NancyG,JaneV LarryK I hope that is why the news picked up the story.
I ranted and was very happy to see the word got out and other people are as outraged as I was.
The Conglomerate that George talked about shows the frame of mind of these people. I would think if they had any energy left after the emotional cartwheel they have been on, I would think they would spend it concentrating on putting their Grand baby to rest.
It's like they are afraid if they bury her, their gravy train will end.
Do you think it possible LE was at their house on Jan 16.. to tell them Caylee's remains had been released for burial???
I hope so.

I tried to start a thread about this the other day and got a note from the mods that they wouldn't let me post a new thread so I wrote KathyB,NancyG,JaneV LarryK I hope that is why the news picked up the story.
I ranted and was very happy to see the word got out and other people are as outraged as I was.
actually 4 people started threads on this and they were all removed because they have to be closely moderated due to the fact that the conversation has a tendency to go off course fast. Also things change here on a regular basis and if we have time to devote to one thread or idea we are more than happy to make more topics available.Things that can't fly on Monday may be ok on Tuesday and that is just the way it goes.
As long as this thread stays on topic regarding the shirts we are willing to help keep it going. But if it goes in another direction we can't do it.

The Conglomerate that George talked about shows the frame of mind of these people. I would think if they had any energy left after the emotional cartwheel they have been on, I would think they would spend it concentrating on putting their Grand baby to rest.
It's like they are afraid if they bury her, their gravy train will end.
Do you think it possible LE was at their house on Jan 16.. to tell them Caylee's remains had been released for burial???
I hope so.
I'd like to thank you and everyone else behind the scenes who bring these stories to the attention of the media. And a very special thank you to FOX Orlando and Shannon B. for airing this particular story the other night.

oxoxoxo

I know how easy it is to get in a rant about a topic, so I understood and when I couldn't post my objection here about the T-shirts it sent me to the media..I really enjoy being a member of WS because,we are all just trying to seek justice for Caylee..I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and WE have figured out a lot of the info that will put Casey away hopefully forever.
I was glad to do my part in letting the media know so that if they sell the shirts, they will be aware that people are watching and possibly be forced to do the right thing with the money they receive. I would love to see how the money gathered was used "in the search for Caylee" did they give,even, gas money or a drink of water to TIM and LP when they were searching???

I posted about this 1/10/09 here is the link to the post I should have e-mailed them sooner. I can't believe them taking $ from hard working people when so many are out of work & are struggling to make ends meet:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3150431&postcount=704

Forgive me mods that I posted this in the thread. I tried to find the best suited thread to discuss it but it went un-noticed! :blowkiss:

People do not have to buy them. You would have to live in a cave to not know Caylee has been found and is no longer missing. Instead of throwing out ,the money they raise can help fund other missing children searches . Why is that a bad thing?

People do not have to buy them. You would have to live in a cave to not know Caylee has been found and is no longer missing. Instead of throwing out ,the money they raise can help fund other missing children searches . Why is that a bad thing?

Sounds fair to me!!!
Also since they are most likely in large sizes - a homeless shelter to help with layering during the winter. Or to sleep in.

I think the anthonys should both go back to work and get jobs and stop living like celebritys. Other people who actually care about thier children and had no part in thier dissapearance dont get to just stop working they have to go on even though they are heartbroken.

Alot of them do stop working until they can heal , John Walsh stopped his career and started a new one helping to change laws and he has done so much for missing and murdered children, Mark Lundsford and his parents were accused all over the place when his daughter was missing.These and many more have taken their heartbreak and fought back making a difference for all of us and our children and grandchildren. I do not see how the Anthonys are living like celebrities.IMO they have a right to grieve.And if they went right back to work then people would be saying how horrid they are for going to work 3 days later.

Instead of throwing out ,the money they raise can help fund other missing children searches . Why is that a bad thing?

Between the cloud hanging over KFN, and suggestions the A family were in wilful denial to profit from Caylee's demise, it's hardly surprising many want to see the sales stopped.

How is the money that is raised being distributed? Follow the money ...

Caylee is no longer missing, so there is no need to sell a "Caylee is missing" t-shirt. If they're doing it to help out families of other missing children, that's something altogether.. hwoever, that means they should not be keeping a dime of this money. But something tells me they are.

Bingo. Why aren't they focused on laying Caylee to rest instead?!

I see this statement everywhere-respectfully, none of us know what they are concentrating on right now. BUT-they cannot lay her to rest until her mother releases Caylee's body for burial.

There is also a market for heroin, but that doesn't make it ok to sell it.

I don't believe their claim that people have been emailing them to buy them...why should I believe anything they say anymore?

And ITA with your last paragraph.

Heroin is illegal, of course-tshirts are not, but I get what you are saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam