FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people really say "Whats the numerical?" That sounds odd to me. I would think they would say "whats the house number?".

I would wonder what someone meant by "Whats the numerical"? too. Is this southern thing maybe?

Okay...I always say whats the numerical...I am from New York, now live in Alabama and when I say whats the numerical people always know what I mean and give me their house number.

Hello everyone! Im FINALLY was able to register and post. Ive been reading all the posts since day 1 and its been aggravating not to be able to post.I havent had a chance to create my profile yet but I will. I spent the day yesterday on a long drive by myself trying to put myself in Mistys place...
I feel like she made a regular habit of leaving the house after the kids were in bed. I think what happened is while she was at a friend or relatives house, someone,(whether it was a SO, friend, or family member) THERE with her and the others took the opportunity to leave and sneak back to her house and grab HC. Its the perfect opportunity. He knew where Misty was, knew her habits, could turn on the light and it wouldnt matter. Misty comes home, long before 3 am IMO and freaks out. Tries to get her story together, puts the cinder block by the door and is relatively calm by the time Ron gets home. She is scared to death of him.....CANNOT tell him the truth no matter what.
OK Off to get the kids from school..BBL

:Welcome-12-june: That's where i keep going back to with Misty...Neglect

This is so confusing! I hope they find her soon.(i know i keep saying that)

Thanks for your imput Jaimie43.

girlfriend is being cooperative
have been contact with family and keeping them up to date and they haven't abandoned search..
doing a tactical search now

Oh that hurts my heart...Ron going to Tim and begging him to stay and keep searching. I wonder what Tim said?

Where is the search area being moved to...anyone know?

Oh Bobbisangel - that brought tears to my eyes. How terrible for both Ron and Tim. Nobody would understand better than Tim but I am sure that understanding is heartwrenching for Tim and having to remember.

Prayers to both of these men.

Salem

so i keep asking myself, what do we know for certain?????? facts????

disregarding all of Ron & Misty's statements as they cannot be substantiated by LE saying they have passed the poly and were cleared as a suspects..... that leaves me with:

Back door open with cinder block holding it.
No forced entry.
Child missing.
Dogs path following child's scent.
& no body found.

As far as the search with the dogs... through woods, to pond, to shed, through woods, around a nearby block then down the road her brother lives on & ends at railroad tracks. This is assuming the scent on the blanket belonged to the child since its been reported by Misty the blankets were washed that night.

is there anything else we could consider a fact in this case??

Can someone help a Myspace virgin with a question?

I just looked at Chad's myspace and right above his friends list is an application or something that says *hot azz of the day* and *view hot bikini babes*

I'm confused because I thought several posters said that Chad liked boys, did I read that wrong?

He may like both? Who knows, I personally think he is a sick *advertiser censored* and trying to find reason in his actions is time wasted lol :cow:

LE will search even if it means anywhere in country
couple of false sightings.
no evidence back from crime lab
chad reynolds is a predator, has warrant, and not a person of interest

About CR, he did just get out of jail in November of 2008. It is very likely he met friends in jail who live near Satsuma.

Also it is likely some people from jail weren't to happy with him being a pedophile and waited for him to get out and whack him. Just putting it out there.

Thank YOu, I feel the same way. After they found the car and he was not with it
yep!! whack!!

Well that blew my theory apart. Jeremy D Miller is serving time at the Brevard CI and Chad Reynolds was at Marion CI. No connection.

search is not limited to Putnam county
talking about misty's cousin, will not talk about if they have talked to him.
misty has been extensively interviewed

said Misty has been extensively interviewed!

Taking a break. If anyone has questions regarding myspaces pm me :) I have spent way too much time researching both families.

Hopefully when I come back there will be some new news!

I really think if Misty had anything to do with this she would of broke by now and spilled the beans.

does anyone know if we can find out what prison he is in and if its the same prison CR just was released from?

Miller is at the Brevard CI in Cocoa.

I can't find Chad Reynolds in the DOC database.

Sheriff said don't lose hope, hope is all we have.
we have hope to bringing her home alive.
TES is a great organization. privilidged to have had them. did a good job.
won't say is they are looking at previous tenants at 212 green Ln

This sheriff is visibly emotionally upset and very tired in my opinion.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members