Tony Padilla Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Tony P never come back? Are we all just "talking amongst ourselves" here?

MOO

I'm sure that the publicity was a strong motivator.

But, to conclude that it was the ONLY motivator, one has to assume that LP was never really interested in finding Caylee.

Based on the evidence that was available at that time.. I think LP was quite sincerely convinced that he could succeed.

At that time, many of our OWN members believed that Caylee was kidnapped.

BBM
Yes, or at least get to the bottom of why KC was scared to tell the truth about what had happened.

He couldn't break through to her, she told him to go fly a kite and he said "okay" and doesn't want to side with the defense (anymore?). Just suggesting things as my brain thinks um.

BBM
What is the word when it's all in the family? You know fraternization or something?

Leonard Padilla put up the 10% bond money,$50,000. His nephew is a bail bondsman and they do business together.That's how TP got involved.He and LP have seperate businesses.That's why TP wanted his own document,seperate from LP's.

My husband is a building contractor,his brother is an architect and our son is a carpenter.They frequently do business together,but are all seperate companies.

Has Tony P never come back? Are we all just "talking amongst ourselves" here?

MOO

im use to talking to my self :eek:

TP-has anyone from the prosecution contacted you about the claim you made? and what was your feelings about what they were thinking?

TP-has anyone from the prosecution contacted you about the claim you made? and what was your feelings about what they were thinking?

Take Note, is that an American Bulldog on your avatar, or a Boxer? I love it either way, how cute!

Okay, back to the case......

Er...TP seems to have "left the building"!

MOO

american bull dog he is......

my dog....not TP hee hee hee

i hope TP comes back.......

oh....and thank you!

Agreed. And the fact that GA might be too stupid to understand this or that he might be "crafty" enough to convince others of his "convictions" changes nothing (nada) about the FACTS. I am decidedly leaning toward the stoopid assumption at this point myself...I am also, given his propensity to lie for reasons he cannot comprehend, starting to believe that he DID NOT see KC and Caylee on the 16th.

MOO

BBM
Now Pink? Like end of August 2009? You're generous! :cool:

:blowkiss:

BBM
What is the word when it's all in the family? You know fraternization or something?

Yeah.. but that's military. ;-)

I think the focal point of the P expedition was LP.

In fact, my guess is that at first, when he thought KC was innocent, he thought finding Caylee might be easy. She PROFESSED to wanting to cooperate. She claimed she could hardly wait to get out, to search for Caylee, herself.

All it would have taken, he may have thought, was a little sorting through her personal life, and maybe checking out some local ex-cons. Find the trail, follow it, bring Caylee home, Bing, bang, boom!

He's done it before. He isn't rich because he's bad at tracking.

The bounty hunter is gonna bring a bail bondsman, or at least have one on the ready nearby. This because he's anticipating arresting SOMEBODY. And, soon-- he estimated a week.

So, as Numbers put it, "Gorgeous" gets out, and strolls through the front door.

Len heads for the house, anticipating that KC will REALLY want to talk. That once they get past the whole Xanex the Nanex idea, he'll have something that he can use.

So, he asks her to drop the ZG stuff, and talk to him.

KC says, 'Thanks for the $50K. Now get the h--- out."

We know that the Ps were not security, because they didn't do the actual bodyguarding. We didn't see them do it.

So, I cannot imagine what JB thinks they did, professionally, for the defense.

Meanwhile, the Ps have all been talking to the media since the beginning. Mostly LP. JB says nothing. No problemo.

It only starts to hit the fan when rumors start circulating about what KC may have said to Tracy. The guys weren't around her enough to hear much of anything.

So, now that the cat is out of the bag, JB is making it an issue-- retroactively!

Please forgive-- I guess I drifted from the question, a little. (blush)

BBM
Yes, or at least get to the bottom of why KC was scared to tell the truth about what had happened.

He couldn't break through to her, she told him to go fly a kite and he said "okay" and doesn't want to side with the defense (anymore?). Just suggesting things as my brain thinks um.

I don't think KC would ever have told the truth,but it was JB who pulled the plug on KC "talking" to LP and crew.He knew she was a loose cannon and didn't want her entagled in any more stories.Too bad she just HAD to tell someone about the J Blanchard Park abduction!

american bull dog he is......

my dog....not TP hee hee hee

i hope TP comes back.......

oh....and thank you!

So do I, but.. my guess is not. I wouldn't, if I were him.

I don't think KC would ever have told the truth,but it was JB who pulled the plug on KC "talking" to LP and crew.He knew she was a loose cannon and didn't want her entagled in any more stories.Too bad she just HAD to tell someone about the J Blanchard Park abduction!

Yeah, there's that, too.

Somebody said, (I forget who), that KC was blathering, one day, when JB came into the house.

Said JB told her to shut up and go to her room.

BUT.. if JB had this iron-clad agreement with all the Ps, why would he shut her up with them?

Agreed. And the fact that GA might be too stupid to understand this or that he might be "crafty" enough to convince others of his "convictions" changes nothing (nada) about the FACTS. I am decidedly leaning toward the stoopid assumption at this point myself...I am also, given his propensity to lie for reasons he cannot comprehend, starting to believe that he DID NOT see KC and Caylee on the 16th.

MOO

Yeah, c'mon, GA.

PP, Do YOU remember what YOU wore on the 16th?

I don't remember what I wore YESTERDAY. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

lp, iirc.

No, I don't mean the money to get KC out of jail (10% of $500,000 to the Jail, yes, I understand that LP came up with that dinero); I mean the 10% to the Bondsman who is TP. He gets paid 10% of the bond for backing the bond in the first place. Who paid/is paying him? Why? I'm certain it's not the A's.

No, I don't mean the money to get KC out of jail (10% of $500,000 to the Jail, yes, I understand that LP came up with that dinero); I mean the 10% to the Bondsman who is TP. He gets paid 10% of the bond for backing the bond in the first place. Who paid/is paying him? Why? I'm certain it's not the A's.

LP paid TP. IIRC.

Bacause LP wanted to stick around, and look for Caylee.

The SECOND time KC was bonded out, the Ps did NOT pay the bond insurance, IIRC.

I thought I read that the As took out another mortgage on the house, to pay the bondsman.

Leonard Padilla put up the 10% bond money,$50,000. His nephew is a bail bondsman and they do business together.That's how TP got involved.He and LP have seperate businesses.That's why TP wanted his own document,seperate from LP's.

My husband is a building contractor,his brother is an architect and our son is a carpenter.They frequently do business together,but are all seperate companies.

I know and nothing is wrong with helping one another. But in this case, we'd be naive to not question the connection between the two. Why are they willing to help each other - what is in it for either of them - etc.

In the case of your family, they can trust each other for quality work and give each other business, etc. They still have to get paid for their services or they'd not make money which is what a business tries to do.

Oh I wish I had your people in my family as I need all of those services!

Okay, so I think I'm understanding this now. LP puts up $50,000 to bail KC out and that money is not returnable and GA shows his appreciation to LP by stating on the stand that LP and crew were there acting as security. No wonder the A's have this sense of entitlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong