Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
i1mvqc.png

Does anyone know what the white signs read?

Morning everyone!

Ahhh, a new angle to look at this morning huh? Boy that lawn looks like there was a ball game played on it. Guess when all said and done (when ever that may be) GA will need seed vs yeller tape?

I am guessing the white signs say stay off or something.

OK. Anyone know which webcam is on? I clicked the link on the webpage and I'm watching the Fox 35 traffic studio monitors and folks. Kind of interesting, but I'm looking for Anthony family.

Haven't seen anything yet except it looks like another sunny day in FL. Maybe she's allowed to leave to BE at JB's at 10.

we'll see her leave to meet with the home confinement officer around 12:30... Then she'll probably head straight to JB's after wards.

Yes neither is doing any good! The vigils are a joke / somebody in that house knows where Caylee is...& laughing that she can stir such a comotion! Protestors would be fine if they left the lynch man mentality at home / carried signs & kept there mouths shut!!!

I agree and although the protesters are out of control if they must go then so should the vigils because they are basically doing the same exact thing

WOW...I saw a frame with garage open...then is was closed. Did a car leave?

I saw it too! I tried to screen shot it by doing the properties but can't get it on here. But I didn't see the cars pull out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain