Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/508959/

The family believes the stalker was using an iPhone application to disguise his or her voice and have random phone numbers appear on her caller ID.

It is interesting because going through CC's friends list on FB the 1 comment he made was made FROM an iPhone.

There are apps for more than just the iPhone that can disguise a voice and produce random numbers for caller ID. This particular one works on several smart phones. http://www.spoofcard.com/mobile/apps Kind of scary imo.

info123, I'd say you have a glich or something wrong with your computer clock. Maybe it didn't turn over right or something with the time change, because everyone else seems to have the 1:49 time. ???? Just sayin...

Are Moscow and Boise on the same time zone?

Actually, even though Moscow and Boise are fairly closely aligned vertically, the time zone line skews in an odd way so that Moscow is on Pacific Time while Boise is on Mountain Time. I always found that odd when I went to school there.

Is it possible for the posters of any link to the Imtribune to copy and paste the full article for us who the link will not work because we are not members?? TIA

I can-are we allowed to post the entire article though? Just askin--

The rule of thumb we follow is that no more than 10% of articles can be posted. This is to avoid copyright violations. Please include a link to the full article.

Thanks!
BeanE

Actually, even though Moscow and Boise are fairly closely aligned vertically, the time zone line skews in an odd way so that Moscow is on Pacific Time while Boise is on Mountain Time. I always found that odd when I went to school there.

TY. I lived in SW Idaho for about 10 years and never realized that!

The rule of thumb we follow is that no more than 10% of articles can be posted. This is to avoid copyright violations. Please include a link to the full article.

Thanks!
BeanE

Oops. Sorry BeanE. Thanks for the knowledge.

I'm with Hoppy Frog. Please do not make more work for her than she already has. Also remember, no full names of people unless they have been in the main stream media.
Thank you,
Tricia

Anybody know the best place for me to go online to view what we can of the hearing this morning?

Is it possible for the posters of any link to the Imtribune to copy and paste the full article for us who the link will not work because we are not members?? TIA

If I hit "home" a couple times and scroll a couple inches down, I can access everything. But you have to redo the step if you change to another story.

If I hit "home" a couple times and scroll a couple inches down, I can access everything. But you have to redo the step if you change to another story.

TY. I'll try it. Amanda....do you still have the poster for DV around? I was thinking you had had that for Susan's case and posted it? If so, could you post a copy here? Thanks again.

control_wheel.gif

And here's another one

URL]

What is the title/publication date of the Tribune article everyone is wanting to read but can't due to not having a membership?

Sorry about posting full names. It was 3am last night and I was soo tired. I have lost so much sleep over this, it's not even funny.

resized_Rachael_Anderson_ex_husband_Charles_Capone_Latah_County_Sheriff_s_Ofice.jpg

Rachael Anderson’s estranged husband named a suspect in her disappearance; he had a gun

May 7, 9:17 AM - Seattle Headlines Examiner - Isabelle Zehnder​

October 1997: Capone pled guilty to Bank Larceny, a felony, and was sentenced to 12 months in prison and 3 years of supervised release. Capone was ordered to make restitution in the amount of $30,067.18 (Criminal Number 97-064-EJL).

February 1998: Capone pled guilty to the felony offense of Aggravated Assault (Count 1) and Burglary (Count 2). Capone was sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for Aggravated Assault and 3-7 years for the Burglary conviction. The Aggravated Assault conviction was commuted to 18 months.

December 2007: Capone was discharged from probation. According to the Complaint, Capone’s NCIC criminal history revealed additional adult convictions and arrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member