Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATF - May 5, 2010 - Criminal Coversheet - Warrant - Charles A. Capone

criminalcoversheetcomplaint.jpg

What is the title/publication date of the Tribune article everyone is wanting to read but can't due to not having a membership?

I believe it is from this morning's paper-front page.
Title @ lmtribune.com- Arrest brings hope for answers. Publication date 05/07/2010.

info123, I'd say you have a glich or something wrong with your computer clock. Maybe it didn't turn over right or something with the time change, because everyone else seems to have the 1:49 time. ???? Just sayin...

Are Moscow and Boise on the same time zone?

I have now check on MULTIPLE computers and on every single one the time stamp is 12:49 NOT 1:49. I have checked and rechecked so I would say it must be right. IMO And like a previous poster stated Moscow and Boise are not the same time zone.

I have now check on MULTIPLE computers and on every single one the time stamp is 12:49 NOT 1:49. I have checked and rechecked so I would say it must be right. IMO And like a previous poster stated Moscow and Boise are not the same time zone.

Can we stop this already..... pretty sure this is what the MOD meant by "stop the snarkiness".

I checked too-my result is the same-12:49 from North Idaho/Pacific Time Zone. And yup-Idaho has two different time zones-strange but true. The time zone changes near Riggins-if I'm not mistaken. The time changes on a bridge called the "Time Zone Bridge"?? South is 1 hr ahead of north.

Has anyone heard about the court appearance yet???

Thanks 141! Once again-local media a let down. I have been glued to our local tv station and the newspaper website waiting to hear "breaking news" regarding this. And-nothing. SAD.

kk, is there any word locally about whether LE is going to hold a presser? I sort of expected them to hold one and officially name him a POI or a suspect, but I'm not seeing anything in today's news articles on Google.

kk, is there any word locally about whether LE is going to hold a presser? I sort of expected them to hold one and officially name him a POI or a suspect, but I'm not seeing anything in today's news articles on Google.

At this time-no indication of a presser. I will ask around though. Intersting, today I've seen, on other sites, not locally, that CC HAS BEEN NAMED as a POI Rachel's disappearance. IMO-local LE may have more than we think, I HOPE. That could explain why ATF is involved. Local LE IMO, is not, very familiar with missing persons-thank goodness-and is using all the help they can get to make this one ROCK SOLID and solve it. I hope that is the case and this situation comes to a conclusion soon. I do feel that some kind of statement is due from LE. Even if it were to acknowledge that CC was arrested and they have some, if any, evidence pertaining to Rachel, or not. ANYTHING! At this point, given the recent development, and such a lack of saying anything at all, has me worried. IT IS TIME to say something to the locals and local media to step it up!:banghead:

Federal court documents indicate Capone is a person of interest in Anderson's disappearance and that she filed a report with the Clarkston Police Department on Jan. 2 alleging he had pushed and strangled her. She filed for divorce on Jan. 7 after about three months of marriage.

http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/508959/

Hi isehnder, I see you down there. Is it possible to get in a DV angle with info in your next article on Rachael? Every mention helps in awareness. TY

Hi isehnder, I see you down there. Is it possible to get in a DV angle with info in your next article on Rachael? Every mention helps in awareness. TY
Timeline and summary of new findings in Rachael Anderson’s missing person’s case
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d7-Timeline-and-summary-of-new-findings-in-Rachael-Andersons-missing-persons-case

Wash.: Rachael Anderson’s estranged husband named a suspect in her disappearance; he had a gun
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d7-Wash-Rachael-Andersons-estranged-husband-named-a-suspect-in-her-disappearance-he-had-a-gun

Thank you Isabelle!

I wanted to tell everyone that the Examiner.com is citizen journalism and the "writers" are actually paid by the website hit. The facts aren't necessarily vetted and isn't too legitimate. The articles mostly point to other actual news sources. One article I read on this case yesterday or the day before was filled with inaccuracies. Some people actual compare the Examiner to just blogging.

http://www.writersweekly.com/the_latest_from_angelahoycom/005364_05132009.html

I wanted to tell everyone that the Examiner.com is citizen journalism and the "writers" are actually paid by the website hit. The facts aren't necessarily vetted and isn't too legitimate. The articles mostly point to other actual news sources. One article I read on this case yesterday or the day before was filled with inaccuracies. Some people actual compare the Examiner to just blogging.

http://www.writersweekly.com/the_latest_from_angelahoycom/005364_05132009.html

Yes, it's a paid blog site. The bloggers are paid by the click. Anyone can sign up at paid blog sites - no journalistic experience or standards are required.

For a while there, paid blog sites proliferated on Google News, until Google received so many complaints about the glut, that they have been removing them one by one.

There's nothing wrong with blogging. There's nothing wrong with getting paid for blogging. There's nothing wrong with reading blogs - there are some really good ones out there that are fun and informative to read. There are some really good bloggers out there.

The concern for WSers is that since blogs don't adhere to the journalistic standards that mainstream media does, caution must be exercised when looking for sources for confirmation of facts.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/93143304.html

COEUR d'ALENE - The federal case against Charles A. Capone names him as a person of interest in the disappearance of his estranged wife Rachael Anderson, who has been missing for three weeks.

According to documents filed in federal court, Chase Ervin went to Moscow Police on April 28th saying in February he gave a 40 caliber pistol to Capone as collateral for a truck Ervin wanted to buy. But then he decided he didn't have enough money for the truck so went to ask for the gun back, but was told it was at a friend's house and that the friend was out of town.

Then in March Ervin says Capone gave him $450 dollars for the gun. The next day the task force investigating Anderson's disappearance searched the home of Robert Bogden in Viola. Capone had reportedly stayed there from February to April 20th.

Bogden told police that Capone followed Rachael in mid-February to see if she was seeing another man. Bogden said Capone carried a gun with him while he followed Anderson. The model 22 Glock was seized by police at Bogden's home.

more at link.

Rachael Anderson and Charles Capone met in 2009.

Sept 09 Married after a very short courtship.

1/2/10 Rachael filed a police report with Clarkston WA PD saying Charles pushed and strangled her.

1/6/10 Rachael filed divorce papers.

January 2010 Harassment began. Anonymous and progressive phone calls, texts, repeated vandalism on Rachael's car. (Charles claimed to Rachael that someone was texting and calling him too)

February 2010 Chase Ervin gave Charles a .40 caliber Glock 22 as collateral on a truck.

Mid-February 2010 According to housemate Robert Bogden, Charles carried the Glock when he went to Lewiston/Clarkston to follow and check on Rachael to see if she was seeing someone.

March 2010 Unable to purchase the truck from Charles, Chase Ervin asked for his gun back, but ended up selling it to Charles for $450.

April 16, 2010 Rachael went missing. Charles reported seeing her at his business, Palouse Multiple Services in Moscow ID.

4/21/10 Rachael's on-loan Yukon found in N. Lewiston ID (her car was being fixed by Charles)

4/23/10 Search warrant served on building and vehicles at Palouse Multiple Services, Moscow ID.

4/26/10 Phone found//or//announcement that phone had been found.

4/28/10 Chase Ervin went to Moscow ID Police to report about the gun transaction after hearing about Rachael missing.

4/29/10 Task force searched Robert Bogdens home in Viola ID

5/6/10 Charles Capone arrested by ATF agents on federal firearms offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23