GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady organizing the search said she was at the last one too and that if this one finds nothing she will keep doing them every Saturday until something is found.

I will be there for as much as I can with everyday Sat search she does.

I wonder what they are doing about her apt? I wonder if they are going to pay another months rent. I just think it would be horrible if she was found alive and went to go home and found that home was no longer home....If that makes sense.... I wonder why Mike is not staying at the apt. May just be me, but you could not drag me away screaming if it was my S.O. IMHO

I dont know too many people here. My Hubby has to stay home with our babies. But everything in me is telling me to go, so if I go alone then thats the way it will just have to be. Lol. My heart truly breaks for Kelli and her family.

When you go, you will be surrounded by others with strong convictions to find KB. May even make new friends. : )

Sure sounds like all her family has gone home, they must feel horrible. :(

This is just MOO: KB's family may have needed to go home to handle things (first of the month bill paying, get additional clothes, doctor appt. etc.). I bet they will return to Fay. soon. I remember Olivia and Mike saying in an interview that they were not leaving until KB is located.

This is just MOO: KB's family may have needed to go home to handle things (first of the month bill paying, get additional clothes, doctor appt. etc.). I bet they will return to Fay. soon. I remember Olivia and Mike saying in an interview that they were not leaving until KB is located.

Maybe they will be back for the vigil that was mentioned for the 11th

I wonder what they are doing about her apt? I wonder if they are going to pay another months rent. I just think it would be horrible if she was found alive and went to go home and found that home was no longer home....If that makes sense.... I wonder why Mike is not staying at the apt. May just be me, but you could not drag me away screaming if it was my S.O. IMHO

He is probably being supportive to Kelli's mom right now since she lost her husband not that long ago. I'm sure he will be back. I bet mamma will be back soon too. She's probably taking care of things real quick and then back to NC. I hope..it seems too early to give up.

:eek:fftobed: Sleep well folks. Prayers that tomorrow will be the day Kelli is located.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you searchers out there. It means a lot to Kelli's family and it would mean ALOT to me if I was in their shoes. I wish I could come help too but I'm on the other side of the country. I appreciate your hard work and pray you find her!

Was just thinking, if NH picked Kelli up that evening...wouldn't that have been a better time to make her disappear...prior to 20+ people seeing them together at the bar and seeing them leave together.

Thanks for the post Mook.

I had, with my limited "ping" knowledge, always assumed that there were pings before and after Kelli was last seen. Just had not read that LE determined that it was pinging from a wooded area but could not pinpoint the exact location.

Seems a ping would made a "record" somewhere and even when the pinging stops, one could find where it had been coming from before. However, if there is a 1.7mile radius I see that covers quite an area. Wonder how they know it is a wooded area - say rather than in a parking lot?

I'm thinking it must be the wooded areas in the tower's range. But, what enabled them to know it is wooded? Make one go.. hummmm?

Apparently the last ping was from the cell tower north of FB's on Ramsey Street. The tower is exactly 1.7 miles from FB's, which is the radius of the search LE has been using.

I do not think she will be found in that area!
Her phone maybe.

Here is what i think!
Her phone was turned off and tossed out somewhere near her apt and Froggies.

I think someone maybe found her phone and picked it up and turned it on
causing the phone to ping....the phone could be anywhere.

JMO

I thought Kelli's cell last pinged a tower across the street from Froggy's, about 800 ft. away.
"...search a 1.7-mile radius of a cellphone tower that is the last locator of Bordeaux's cellphone, which is still missing, police said.
The tower is in the edge of woods behind the Cape Fear Valley Health System's Health Pavilion North at Andrews Road and Ramsey Street."
http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/27/1174114

Attachments

• CellTower.JPG
    CellTower.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 28
I do not think she will be found in that area!
Her phone maybe.

Here is what i think!
Her phone was turned off and tossed out somewhere near her apt and Froggies.

I think someone maybe found her phone and picked it up and turned it on
causing the phone to ping....the phone could be anywhere. JMO

E, I agree that KB's phone could have been tossed in that area. However, my thinking is that if someone found the phone they would have probably called LE or kept it and attempted to use it repeatedly. Of course, it could have been picked up. Who knows.....

I thought Kelli's cell last pinged a tower across the street from Froggy's, about 800 ft. away.
"...search a 1.7-mile radius of a cellphone tower that is the last locator of Bordeaux's cellphone, which is still missing, police said.
The tower is in the edge of woods behind the Cape Fear Valley Health System's Health Pavilion North at Andrews Road and Ramsey Street."
http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/27/1174114

Thanks clkwrks, your post helps me see the area of "tower of interest".
I was confused about the towers. This one appears NW of Froggys while KB's apt. area is SW of Froggys.

There is a lot of wooded area and water too.

Was just thinking, if NH picked Kelli up that evening...wouldn't that have been a better time to make her disappear...prior to 20+ people seeing them together at the bar and seeing them leave together.

It would if he had been planning something that early.

My theory in terms of NH as the perp is that he wasn't planning to kidnap or make her disappear and that upon leaving the bar something happened and he attacked her. Maybe he made a pass at her, she rebuffed, and he snapped at that point. Everything afterwards would be a coverup. That of course presumes that NH is the one who is responsible for whatever happened to KB, which we don't know.

We know they hung out together at the bar and KB was drinking, playing pool, singing Karaoke. That doesn't sound like an evening that started out with rancor. Whatever happened was triggered at the end of the night. IMO.

It is heartwarming to see that locals are continuing with searches. I certainly hope their efforts bare fruit.

Lots of empathy for KB's family and the horrific days they are going through - the not knowing, fearing the worst, hope for a miracle and waiting. I also imagine that the guilty one is going through some of those same feelings and waiting for their arrest for KB's case.

He is probably being supportive to Kelli's mom right now since she lost her husband not that long ago. I'm sure he will be back. I bet mamma will be back soon too. She's probably taking care of things real quick and then back to NC. I hope..it seems too early to give up.

I think Kelli's Mom is Keeping an eye on him!
IN my opinion only i dont think he is allowed to stay at the apt!
If he was allowed he would be there!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads