GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying that Kelli is found Saturday!!!! Maybe the WS users that are volunteering will put all of our theories to the test during the search and find her or at least some more evidence!

I think Kelli's Mom is Keeping an eye on him!
IN my opinion only i dont think he is allowed to stay at the apt!
If he was allowed he would be there!

JMO

Good point. Although if I thought my son in law may have murdered my daughter, naturally I would be keeping my distance from him because I wouldn't be able to stomach him. I would also be telling LE to keep a close watch on him. I have noticed that happen in most cases where the in-laws distance themselves from the spouse when they start to believe they are guilty. If I start seeing Kelli's family distance themselves from Mike, my opinion of who the perp is will definitely change.
:waitasec:

I will admit, the "Rumors" that I have read do give me some doubt on my original theory. But then I go back to Nick's interviews and notice every time he talks about Kelli, he speaks of her in the past-tense. It really rubs me the wrong way. Especially since she had only been missing a few days. He seemed so sure about her being dead. It wasn't just one time either. It was several different quotes. Where when I see Mike speak of her there hasn't been any slips at all about the possibility of her being dead. He speaks as though she is still alive.

:what::waitasec:

Was just thinking, if NH picked Kelli up that evening...wouldn't that have been a better time to make her disappear...prior to 20+ people seeing them together at the bar and seeing them leave together.

You would think so...but also if not planned and a spontaneous crime, it may have been something she said or did on the way home that made him snap, we just don't know....

I am still at fifty fifty as to whom did this at this point. I will say I know better from reading here, the news and my past career choice.....but in my heart of hearts I want to leave room for her still being alive. I want so badly for her to come out of this okay....:(

Good point. Although if I thought my son in law may have murdered my daughter, naturally I would be keeping my distance from him because I wouldn't be able to stomach him. I would also be telling LE to keep a close watch on him. I have noticed that happen in most cases where the in-laws distance themselves from the spouse when they start to believe they are guilty. If I start seeing Kelli's family distance themselves from Mike, my opinion of who the perp is will definitely change.

I will admit, the "Rumors" that I have read do give me some doubt on my original theory. But then I go back to Nick's interviews and notice every time he talks about Kelli, he speaks of her in the past-tense. It really rubs me the wrong way. Especially since she had only been missing a few days. He seemed so sure about her being dead. It wasn't just one time either. It was several different quotes. Where when I see Mike speak of her there hasn't been any slips at all about the possibility of her being dead. He speaks as though she is still alive.

Guess I am still stuck on the transcripts from yesterday that I was reading.
I bolded a couple other things below that I find odd. MB has to tell everyone he wasnt there and then he wants people to know he bought a new truck.
Why does he think its important in finding Kelli to include these things?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ijvm.01.html

And so I was kind of worried at the time, you know, because I wasn`t there, so I didn`t know what was going on. But probably, like, a couple of hours after that they told me they`re going to file a missing persons report so, you know, I packed my bags in the truck I just bought and I headed up here.

I have always thought that NH is the most probable perp and LE certainly has not given any indication to think otherwise.
I am keeping an open mind.
And will keep an eye on the family to see if they distance themselves from mike.
JMO
JMO

MB is still a "friend" on her mother's facebook....FWIW

I'm late jumping in and new to WS, but I wonder why LE is concentrated on searching the woods near Froggy Bottoms? Why not focus some search on the creek/ponds that are nearby?

Here is my theory on Mike,
LE talked to him from the beginning, obviously the spouse is the first one that anyone would look at.

Mike told LE the truth about their marriage. That they were separated, why they were separated, where he really was on Friday night (possibly with another woman), how long he's been staying in Florida etc.

Kelli's family knows the truth about Mike and Kelli but they want to keep it private and don't think it's the public's business. Kelli's family also seems to trust Mike and believe in his innocence.

LE confirms that Mike told them the truth by talking with witnesses, Florida LE etc. This is why LE doesn't seem focused at all on him. Because they know everything that we don't.

Then LE advises Mike that it's probably not a good idea to talk to the media (this has been confirmed) because they will ask him about the status of his marriage and if they find out some of the juicy details, he will be targeted as the perp.

So Mike decides that he won't talk to the media because he doesn't want the focus to be on him and LE has scared him out of it.
Then Mike decides it's nobody else's business about the status of their marriage and tells LE that he is ready to talk to the media and if asked about their marriage he will answer as if it was great.

The only reason why Mike may be saying this is because LE warned him that he is going to look like the perp. He mentions that he bought a car and was out of town repeatedly because his is young and scared and realizes that it doesn't look good for him.

This is just my perception of Mike's actions. JMO

I'm late jumping in and new to WS, but I wonder why LE is concentrated on searching the woods near Froggy Bottoms? Why not focus some search on the creek/ponds that are nearby?

Hi rodeoclown and welcome to WS.

I'm not convinced that LE have concentrated their search in the woods near Froggy's. Here's a list I've been compiling from MSM articles. From these it looks like they've searched near the apartment complex about as often as Froggy's.

Monday 16 - Kelli's apartment and vehicle.

Tuesday 17 - surveillance videos from businesses near Froggy Bottoms (or Monday)

Wednesday 18 - 100 people searched wooded area around Froggy Bottoms, Carvers Falls area off Ramsey Street then to pond off Beard and Dobbin Holmes roads

Thursday 19 - pond off Beard and Dobbin Holmes roads as well as a wooded area near Froggy Bottoms and I295

Friday 20 - police and military volunteers were searching the heavily wooded areas on either side of Andrews Road

Saturday 21 - started at apartment and searched, using cadaver dogs, many of the locations already covered by the Fayetteville Police Department.

Thursday 26 - 550+ volunteers search 1.7 mile radius around Andrews, Ramsey cell tower

Saturday 28 - Volunteers and K-9 search woods around apartment also Cape Fear River
Sunday 29 - Volunteers and K-9 search woods around apartment

Monday 30 - Morning search around apartment ended

They have also searched I295 multiple times but I haven't established all of those dates yet.

If anyone can add to this I'd really appreciate it.

LE talked to him from the beginning, obviously the spouse is the first one that anyone would look at.

Mike told LE the truth about their marriage. That they were separated, why they were separated, where he really was on Friday night (possibly with another woman), how long he's been staying in Florida etc.

Kelli's family knows the truth about Mike and Kelli but they want to keep it private and don't think it's the public's business. Kelli's family also seems to trust Mike and believe in his innocence.

LE confirms that Mike told them the truth by talking with witnesses, Florida LE etc. This is why LE doesn't seem focused at all on him. Because they know everything that we don't.

Then LE advises Mike that it's probably not a good idea to talk to the media (this has been confirmed) because they will ask him about the status of his marriage and if they find out some of the juicy details, he will be targeted as the perp.

So Mike decides that he won't talk to the media because he doesn't want the focus to be on him and LE has scared him out of it.
Then Mike decides it's nobody else's business about the status of their marriage and tells LE that he is ready to talk to the media and if asked about their marriage he will answer as if it was great.

The only reason why Mike may be saying this is because LE warned him that he is going to look like the perp. He mentions that he bought a car and was out of town repeatedly because his is young and scared and realizes that it doesn't look good for him.

Then why wouldn't LE come out and say that Mike is not a suspect??
It would put Kelli's family at ease, his family also... By LE not saying anything,
there has to de SOME doubt in the minds of Kelli's family... Until LE comes out and says, we knew the whereabouts of Mike on the eve of 13th and morning of 14th, and his cell phone records, he is going to be a suspect...
With all the questions surrounding him wouldn't you think that they would come out publicly and eliminate him??
One other point, when LE investigations seem to stall, they usually release a little more information in regards to evidence, hoping to get a little more help from the public... Me thinks that they HAVE the evidence, they are just smoking the guilty out...

Spoiled,
You write: "LE confirms that Mike told them the truth by talking with witnesses, Florida LE etc. This is why LE doesn't seem focused at all on him. Because they know everything that we don't".

It appears to me that LE (publicly), does seem focused on ANYONE at this time..
They have never mentioned any suspects as of yet... Which would mean that EVERYONE is a suspect (including Mike), until LEactually comes out publicly and say's they're not...

What makes little sense to me is the military's lack of involvement (at least overtly). They have all kinds of technology that could assist with the search.

MOM i think u would want him as far away as possible but if you thought for a second he knew where your daughter was you would embrace him and keep him as close to you as possible! You would be so nice to him,,,

sierra Lamars MOm speaks of her missing daughter in past tense!

Fortunately if NH did this LE has him in custody!

where are Mikes parents?
Why didnt Mike go back to Florida?
Was he told to stay put?

All JMO

Well if everyone knew they were living apart and it was already reported that they were apart what good does it do MB to lie about it it makes him look like hes hiding something?

I think LE sits back and listens to what is being told to the media by him and i think they learn alot.

LE is not going to tell him to say how happily married they were when many ppl know thats a lie.

JMO

What makes little sense to me is the military's lack of involvement (at least overtly). They have all kinds of technology that could assist with the search.

Yes they do even satellite
remember when carley Brusca went missing they used NASA to get thos images of her with her abductor.

Maybe if it happend on Base the military police would be more involved!

Then why wouldn't LE come out and say that Mike is not a suspect??
It would put Kelli's family at ease, his family also... By LE not saying anything,
there has to de SOME doubt in the minds of Kelli's family... Until LE comes out and says, we knew the whereabouts of Mike on the eve of 13th and morning of 14th, and his cell phone records, he is going to be a suspect...
With all the questions surrounding him wouldn't you think that they would come out publicly and eliminate him??
One other point, when LE investigations seem to stall, they usually release a little more information in regards to evidence, hoping to get a little more help from the public... Me thinks that they HAVE the evidence, they are just smoking the guilty out...

Then again, we don't know what LE has told Kelli's family. Maybe they have told them Mike is cleared. It doesn't look to me like they have any doubts regarding Mike's positition in this crime. They are always with him and supporting his innocence. Even yesterday Mike and Kelli's mom were together. Kelli's mom spoke as though she thinks someone else is the suspect.

MOM i think u would want him as far away as possible but if you thought for a second he knew where your daughter was you would embrace him and keep him as close to you as possible! You would be so nice to him,,,

sierra Lamars MOm speaks of her missing daughter in past tense!

Fortunately if NH did this LE has him in custody!

where are Mikes parents?
Why didnt Mike go back to Florida?
Was he told to stay put?

All JMO

To be honest, Sierra Lamars mom seems suspicious to me.
Also, I would NOT embrace a man that I thought harmed my daughter. Even if I thought he knew where she was. I would be all over LE telling them to do their job and telling them my thoughts about what may have happened. There is no way I could put on a happy face and embrace someone if I thought they were responsible for my daughters disappearance. I would be repulsed by the sight of them.

Well if everyone knew they were living apart and it was already reported that they were apart what good does it do MB to lie about it it makes him look like hes hiding something?

I think LE sits back and listens to what is being told to the media by him and i think they learn alot.

LE is not going to tell him to say how happily married they were when many ppl know thats a lie.

JMO

LE didn't tell him to say he was happily married. That was Mike's idea.
LE told Mike NOT to talk to the media. Remember?
Mike didn't listen and now he is going to have to face the consequences.

Spoiled,
You write: "LE confirms that Mike told them the truth by talking with witnesses, Florida LE etc. This is why LE doesn't seem focused at all on him. Because they know everything that we don't".

It appears to me that LE (publicly), does seem focused on ANYONE at this time..
They have never mentioned any suspects as of yet... Which would mean that EVERYONE is a suspect (including Mike), until LEactually comes out publicly and say's they're not...

No no no. LE confirms that they told Mike to not talk to the media. Not that Mike was telling the truth. I put the rest down as my theory.

Quoting Eileen
LE didn't tell him to say he was happily married. That was Mike's idea.
LE told Mike NOT to talk to the media. Remember?
Mike didn't listen and now he is going to have to face the consequences.
[/QUOTE]
How do you know what LE told him? I think this is very presumptive.
I am aware you feel that MB had something to do with this, but if I may be so bold...do you have any facts that lead you to that opinion or is it more of your gut feeling? TIA

ETA: Along with the server problems, I am having problems with quoting people...ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member