Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is selling this?

Anyone who believes this is authentic deserves what they get, IMO. Ebay is full of scams like this - a sucker born every minute.

The implication "they" makes me think Anthony's - but why? They are rich off the interviews and SSI and pictures and videos - right?

Too Funny! The tinfoil hat is a fantastic idea. I still have the one A_News_Junkie made for me just before the trial kicking around somewhere in my pm's - :great:
Now that I would buy if it comes with a tinfoil hat. :floorlaugh:

I sure hope they get someone other than Dominic Casey to narrate any audio version of his book.

Not sure where to ask this, but it kind of has to do with who is making money.

IF CA and GA are "running this fund/foundation" and "drawing a salary" from this "fund/foundation", when are they going to do something substantial for this "fund/foundation"? Has there been any evidence of any kind of activity for grandparents rights or missing children?

The latest tweet/caseytrackers indicated CA & GA rumored to be sighted at a resort on Treasure Island and had a pic of them at an ice cream shop in St. Pete.

Is there any way to track their actual "progress" on this foundation?

Casey blasts ex’s book pitch

Last Updated: 12:27 AM, September 6, 2011

"He was present when Caylee was born, but a paternity test revealed he was not the father. They ended their engagement in June 2006, when “I watched Casey change into the infamous ‘party monster’ everyone else saw,” his proposal says.

The rest of his story covers Caylee’s disappearance, Casey’s defense and, he writes ominously, “The story played out ... has a deeper, darker unknown element to it.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_blasts_ex_book_pitch_ONGD9I9hvisYI6uInKuwVL#ixzz1X929eHDp

"He was present when Caylee was born, but a paternity test revealed he was not the father. They ended their engagement in June 2006, when “I watched Casey change into the infamous ‘party monster’ everyone else saw,” his proposal says.

The rest of his story covers Caylee’s disappearance, Casey’s defense and, he writes ominously, “The story played out ... has a deeper, darker unknown element to it.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_blasts_ex_book_pitch_ONGD9I9hvisYI6uInKuwVL#ixzz1X929eHDp

I love what one of JB's reps had to say.

“There have been many witnesses trying to exploit the situation; this is nothing new,” the lawyer’s rep said. “People are more concerned with making money than anything else.”

Jeez, ya think? I irony, as they say, is rich.

ICA and JB will be multi-millionaires for sure, but what about GA, CA and RK? Think they will get a big payday? I'm sure there will be lots of blood money for everyone.

WRONG on all points, my friend. We, the American people will NEVER accept what this little SOCIOPATH did to her baby.

I know it won't happen, but I'd LOVE a book about what REALLY happened behind the scenes at the trial, by Judge Perry. I'd buy that book at almost any price!

O goodness this is what bothers me most of all other than poor Caylee not getting her right to live the best life possible is this very subject. If that were my child I would be ruined, could care totally less about new cars, travelling, shopping making money working deals for interviews, books,movies etc. etc. I would feel my life and job in this world is over period, probably would sink into depression, money would be the last thing on my mind and from the looks of it so far, not so sure what will become of Casey but Cindy and Co.. seem to be doing just fine and dandy. Three years w/o working and they have managed to take care of the mortgage get a new car ( prolly George's family) and travel like a they are on a cross country expedition. I think if they were hard up for money that car would have made it into the "MUrderphelia"(sp) section of Ebay so fast our heads would spin, in fact I expected this and the only concluision I could arrive at is they have cut such good deals eleswhere, this sale was simply not needed and the appearance of crushing it was just another futile attempt to make their image appear something they IMO are not.

Cindy wins my vote for comming out of this deal with a a large fat wallet. yuck, <grumbling>

I look forward to reading this one, if it's published. He watched the transformation of KC without blinders on. I remember JG saying in a recent interview that he can't get a job because of who he is, and his connection with the case. I don't know how hard he's been trying; he wasn't even called as a witness in the trial, and those who didn't follow it closely shouldn't care about his connection. Anyway, I guess he's been filling his time writing a book, as many others likely have been.

http://lakeminnetonka.patch.com/articles/crime-captivates-a-local-womans-account-of-casey-anthony-trial
Crime Captivates: A Local Woman's Account of Casey Anthony Trial
Robin Wilkie plans to write a book about her summer trip.
By Lisa Buck 5:54am

Wilkie says at times she was "two rows behind Anthony" in court.

:waitasec: Actually, a wall was behind Anthony.

She also says KC was flirtatious, etc, when the jury and media were out of the room. Was there ever a time when KC was in there that the media was not in there? Just curious.

Wow is that title misleading. It wasn't Casey or the DT directly that blasted this, but a rep for the DT. So the DT is mad and had to make a statement through their rep? Why do they need a rep if they aren't out for money like Jesse is? Talk about two faced. And I love how the rep focuses on everyone else making money and the DT and the A's not. What a crock. I don't see anyone else going on Dr. Phil or being photographed in a mall, mister rep. I don't see anyone else taking staged photographs and openly admitting they're trying to sell photos and videos to the highest bidder. I don't think anyone's been out in the media more than CA and GA, and the DT. This is the first I've heard of Jesse wanting to do a book. I hope he does do a book because I will certainly be buying it. I'm interested in his point of view on Casey.

I look forward to reading this one, if it's published. He watched the transformation of KC without blinders on. I remember JG saying in a recent interview that he can't get a job because of who he is, and his connection with the case. I don't know how hard he's been trying; he wasn't even called as a witness in the trial, and those who didn't follow it closely shouldn't care about his connection. Anyway, I guess he's been filling his time writing a book, as many others likely have been.
Although "(JG) claims he knows 'what events in her life have molded her into the vilified Casey Anthony' ", I'm not sure I'd bother reading a book by him. I simply don't see how he could make that claim - are we to assume from it that she told him how she became a monster?

Although "(JG) claims he knows 'what events in her life have molded her into the vilified Casey Anthony' ", I'm not sure I'd bother reading a book by him. I simply don't see how he could make that claim - are we to assume from it that she told him how she became a monster?

That's true. I get the feeling that line was written by his literary agent... it's one of those fanciful descriptions of a book to entice people to buy. His interviews have been insightful IMO.

That's true. I get the feeling that line was written by his literary agent... it's one of those fanciful descriptions of a book to entice people to buy. His interviews have been insightful IMO.
I will admit I'd prefer to listen to what he has to say than 90% of all others involved in the case. He's actually quite articulate and does seem to have his screwed on right.

He was in her life for about a year or so. His family used to babysit Caylee. I'm sure he has observations about interactions with her family that can lead him to the conclusion of how she became a monster. He almost married her. True, she probably didn't tell him, but Casey and her family aren't exactly shy about keeping everything behind closed doors. I'm sure he and his family witnessed of lot of this family and probably understand better than most how Casey came to be the monster she is. He had more intimate knowledge of her and her family than anyone else she was ever friends with or involved with.

I do think this was embellished a bit for literary purposes, and there was probably a better way to market this book, but I do think JG probably has a lot of insight on Casey too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23