AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read here that RC was a pediatrics emergency pediatrics nurse at times? My sister told me her friends (2) work at TMC and that was their schedules I have posted below. I remember my mil being at TMC, 7 am was the shift change then for a stroke victim out of ER. 8 am was visitation time. Just ran across this since it was the same times she mentioned to me.

Department of Emergency Medicine

http://kc-med-web.umkc.edu/em/hospitals.shtml

Each shift is staffed by a minimum of three EM residents (2nd and 3rd year) and a combination of first-year residents, rotating residents, and medical students. These shifts are 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am.
The ER docs' shifts may not be the same as the other staff. They weren't at the last hospital where I was employed.

Pensfan
______
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Still stuck on uncle JM. Maybe he's no blood kin at all. Anyone find a connection between the surname Celis and Mastromarino? Mom has a gravestone with the surname Snyder as "gramps" on her FB page, so likely her father or g'father, but not necessarily her maiden name? Maybe her mom remarried? And wasn't the grandpa from Douglas' surname Rodriguez and Sergio's dad? Not connecting the dots.

Interesting about the abandoned red car/pillows. I think there was a burgundy family car as cited in the traffic violations issued to either Sergio or Rebecca...
That's interesting. Thanks for that information. I'm going to see when the last ticket occurred in the supposedly disabled red car.

:welcome5:

Your post is very similar to my last a few pages back. I don't like to think the family is involved, but my first priority is Isi. Something was wrong at that press conference. Hopefully it was a minor tiff right before they arrived, but I don't really think that was all it was/is....

As for the custody comment you mentioned - that was odd, and doesn't seem a phrase a well-oiled LE agency would use unless there was a reason. I think the statement would have been cleaned up /clarified at a later time if made in error.

Anyway - welcome!

New here, posted in the Parking lot (scanner chatter re Isa) a couple times (long time lurker). I haven't caught up on the thread yet, but wanted to address this.

I wasn't able to watch the live PC but read the comments about it as others were watching, and I was near tears. However, when I watched it back a few hours later, I got the same feeling that something was off with their dynamic.

BBM - It could be that one of them is placing blame on the other. We still do not know the exact timeline of mom the morning Isa was discovered missing. AND we also do not know who actually put Isa to bed. Did one of them leave the window open when it normally is closed - MOO. It is a lot easier to place blame on someone else than take responsibility for something... i.e. How could you... This wouldn't have happened if you....

All MOO.

A schedule like this would have mom not present for Fri. nights game (was she there?) & have her leaving early in the morning Sat.

3pm-11pm Friday
7am-3pm Saturday

Wish we knew her schedule for sure.

Isa headlined Nightline tonight. They seemed to get most of the details right. The only thing that I saw that was off was that they said her father called 911 "by 8 a.m.", and it was actually about a quarter after 8.

At least they are keeping her face out there on all time slots.

Okay, so her shift began at 8. That helps!

So very early wouldn't be leaving home at 7:30 in most anyone's estimation, and would have her arriving at work at 7:45, again not what anyone would call very early.

So she must have left WAY earlier than that.

I'm sorry, I missed the info about when her shift began! Thanks! Makes more sense now!

It was stated IF the mothers shift started at 8. It has never been said what her schedule was that day.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was stated IF the mothers shift started at 8. It has never been said what her schedule was that day.

Quite honestly my kids are asleep in the clothes they will wear for the next day. Makes life easier since I get off work late and have to be at work very early.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

My nephews used to do this... and I actually thought it was brilliant. Crawled into bed in their clothes for the following day. Allowed them to sleep 10 minutes longer in the morning. They learned early not to sleep in belts, though. LOL.

A schedule like this would have mom not present for Fri. nights game (was she there?) & have her leaving early in the morning Sat.

3pm-11pm Friday
7am-3pm Saturday

Wish we knew her schedule for sure.

Friday may have been her day off. Schedules rotate and nurses usually work every other weekend.

I am somewhat fairly certain, but not positive.... by the mother's FB, that the uncle is her brother. I assume he's a half brother some other degree of distance brother, as the mother's maiden name is different. I only brought it up, as IMO it seems strange that he would live with the father's parents.

A lot of people have issues when public speaking and can't look out at the people.

I have anxiety attacks when public speaking...if I were ever in this situation, I would completely come across as guilty.

Still stuck on uncle JM. Maybe he's no blood kin at all. Anyone find a connection between the surname Celis and Mastromarino? Mom has a gravestone with the surname Snyder as "gramps" on her FB page, so likely her father or g'father, but not necessarily her maiden name? Maybe her mom remarried? And wasn't the grandpa from Douglas' surname Rodriguez and Sergio's dad? Not connecting the dots.

Interesting about the abandoned red car/pillows. I think there was a burgundy family car as cited in the traffic violations issued to either Sergio or Rebecca...

The burgundy car was cited by make, model and more in the Becky court records.

I asked earlier if anyone can tell what kind of car that red car is?

Ha. Maybe he's living with the next door neighbor on the news who is talking about the dogs.

Too much is unknown at this point that now I'm only guessing. KOLD 13 did say the hood isn't talking much to the media with LE still present in the area at the 4 o'clock teaser.

What I don't get is police downsized and so far i haven't seen the community searching such as groups searching (or have they and are they still)? Police took stuff from family car. I was on the fence but now leaning towards someone in the family. Just not sure who yet. JMO

My suggestion is to review other cases. It is typical 5 days later for the LE not to, "downsize" but to FOCUS and reallocate resources to meet ordinary course of action. Media tries to capitalize on the word, "downsize" -and not in context with reality, including budget constraints. What media portrays is that LE has "downsized." If you listen carefully, LE presssers report that yes, there are not as many ON THE STREET and IN THE HOOD, but...all media can report is what they see. Think bigger picture, and what all those LE are doing AFTER doing the footwork required.

IRT searches: Every demographic is different. Each circumstance is different. Each search area is different -I cannot imagine random, heart-felt volunteers coming together so quickly to even fathom a rope-to-rope desert search in this particular demographic. -as all are hopeful she is nearby, alive, and safe. And again, I encourage peeps to explore the SCIENCE of past cases -how quickly civilian searches were pulled together, what were the circumstances and the demographics. What were the outcomes?

Such sleuthing might benefit the outcome of unfortunate cases to emerge....

Another reason people might be picking up on some strain between Sergio and Becky is that their individual lives have been laid wide open and scrutinized by LE, FBI, family, friends, each other... No matter how innocent they each are, there were probably some raised eyebrows between the two of them. For instance: I thought you said you never talked to her/him anymore? I didn't know_____ had ever met the kids, why didn't you tell me? and I never knew they'd been to our house, when did this happen?.... and so on and on.

Seems to me they've been together long enough to have survived some rough spots together, and goodness knows those can leave trust issues pretty near the surface of things and plenty of scars.

Just thinking, and all jmo.

OK So I am going to put my 2cents in here and I hope that I don't get tomatoes thrown at me. LOL...

BUT....Every time I see that presser with the parents I feel like its really forced. Especially when the father is talking I feel like it their emotion is so fake. I'm not trying to be rude but that is really how I feel. I don't know if they are the reason she is missing but something just seems up to me. And if the dogs hit on something in the home I feel like something happened in the home. I hope that they find Isabel safe. :-/

First, I wonder if maybe a reason that some people get a strong sense that the parents feel guilty or have an idea of what happened to Isa, while others feel just as strongly that they're innocent, is because both are true. Eg., and this is completely imaginary, maybe they suspect that a sports coach took her, because in hindsight they remember instances where he was paying her too much or the wrong kind of attention. They're the ones who signed her up for the team, so they feel guilty about placing her in danger by allowing this person into her life. ...but on the other hand, they've known Coach a really long time, and he's a good guy, etc., so they have doubts and maybe feel guilty for suspecting anything about him. And in this situation, they would kinda know, but not really know, what happened.

Second, about the 6:30 dogs barking/voices heard...usually when I hear these things at 6:30, I think, "Oh dear god, is it morning already?!" and try to fall back asleep. I wouldn't assume anything was amiss. I also have had the experience of being half asleep/half awake and not being 100% sure what is real and what is a dream re: noises. I often experience lucid dreams (ie I know when I'm dreaming and can somewhat control it) but Ive noticed that when I'm semi-conscious because a noise woke me, in hindsight it is hard for me to say what was in the dream and what actually happened, and I'm very suggestible about it. Not saying this is what happened with the neighbor. I just can see myself being convinced that something my semi-conscious brain processed is much more significant than it really was if I later learned that something might've happened around that time.

:goodpost: GREAT post, Jane!! I get exactly what you're saying and I personally believe this to be the issue in many more cases than just this.. I've got the perfect example of a case that we just followed(yes, you too;)).. The Samantha Koenig case.. Think about how many ppl misread that situation with her dad, James and IMO its not their fault for feeling this way, as in they felt a great sense that James knew "something" therefor could've possibly played a part in his daughters disappearance.. Now in hindsight we see exactly why it was that ppl were sensing that James knew way more about what was going on than what he was leading the public to believe.. Of course he did.. My God this poor dad had been contacted by the abductor and what we all later learned the murderer of his beautiful, young daughter, Sam.. He did know more.. But yet at the same time that did not make him in any way whatsoever involved in the abduction or harm that came to his daughter..

So, yes, I totally get what it is you're saying as well as I absolutely believe that could be the case here with precious Isa.. For the exact reasons and/or scenario that you gave in their feeling or knowing in their hearts exactly who it is that possibly has done this to Isa and their feeling tremendous guilt for having possibly brought the person in to Isa's life or better yet they're going through all of those God forbidden "what ifs" of having not noticed more, been more aware, or possibly have done something as a preemptive measure to have kept this from happening to their precious Isa..

ITA and believe its an excellent point that people should consider in not just this case, but others as well..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Okay, so her shift began at 8. That helps!

So very early wouldn't be leaving home at 7:30 in most anyone's estimation, and would have her arriving at work at 7:45, again not what anyone would call very early.

So she must have left WAY earlier than that.

I'm sorry, I missed the info about when her shift began! Thanks! Makes more sense now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrayedKnot? We do not know her shift started at 8am. ---'fraid not. We have no idea confirmed when Mom left for work, or when her shift began. Only one, "It's my understanding" vague comment from one person, and that was wishy-washy.

ER nursing schedules can be particularly finicky in terms of coverage to comply with not only BOLI meal and breaks for shift, but also standard of care issues that does not diminish coverage for incoming patients in the emergency room. ER nurse shift schedules are not like typical med-surg or general unit schedules typically and can get a little freaky, i.e. 3 to 3, 7 to 7, 6 to 6, 8 to 8. Believe me, the staffing managers have a hard job there to meet JCHO standards, along with hospital standards. Many nurses work 3 on/4 off -or something to that effect, so it does not strike me in the least for her to spend time with family until 11p or after, then, "pull a shift" and catch up on sleep later. That's what Moms do, right? That also might explain for those that think Dad is the primary caregiver...I mean, if the family is functional, then they wiggle around these things, and, "make it happen."

I would like to learn the REAL time that Mamma left for work. That would help narrow down the timeline... along with whatever tidbits we have. Until then...I can wait. Isa comes first in the minds of LE and family -as it should be.

Someone asked earlier if anyone could ID the make of the red vehicle. Is there link to an image... I can give it a shot.

Also, has anyone heard of searches that the public can join in? I am local to Tucson, and if they are still out looking over the weekend (I HOPE NOT!), I would be more than happy to join in and help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth