Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not guessing. I said someone else mentioned the real estate course, as a possibilty, as she had worked previously in her husbands business for some time. However as I posted I don't know if that is where she was planning to go but I can confirm for you she was not intending to go to Pathways.

I'm not suggesting you should be sorry, for the most part we are all just giving our opinions or making a best guess. I thought it might be helpful to add a fact that's all.

Actually I'm pretty sure she was. I think it was also mentioned by one of the news sites, I'll see if I can find the link. They were talking about her involvement in the community and I'm pretty sure it was stated. I'll try find it.

Someone did research and found that business name registered to him. It's been sleuthed already and LINKED. Sorry not going to go find it. Can't be bothered. I THINK it was AllyG that found it.

What I meant True was that Oasis Finance are very generic terms and if you google them in Australia you will find a heap of companies, businesses with that name or a variation of it etc. That particular Oasis Finance may be linked to them or may actually be linked to any of the others are too. Hard to know for certain that's all.

As far as property goes it is feasible they owned or where buying land a distance away from their business, renting it out and then renting the house they lived at as a tax deduction this can be done as far as I know, the rules may have changed.

She was most certainly still working at C21 because I know someone who's rental properties she looked after.

What I meant True was that Oasis Finance are very generic terms and if you google them in Australia you will find a heap of companies, businesses with that name or a variation of it etc. That particular Oasis Finance may be linked to them or may actually be linked to any of the others are too. Are to tell unless you search that actual Company Records

If you google ABR and then in the top right corner type in Baden-Clay. There is an Alcar Financial and N Baden-clay. Also listed is a surname of a previous business partner but initials are different.

I know a lady with a large portfolio of investment properties who rents, there is no financial advantage in owning the property in which you life. the advantages are more a lifestyle thing.

The frustration that rises on this forum sometimes is because of lack of factual information. The only sources we have are media and some local hearsay. The police, however, have hundreds of witness statements, hundreds of records of interview, forensics on cars and houses, perhaps even forensics on creekside bushes, a body, phone records, financial records, computers, shredded paper, probably the victims mobile phone, CCTV, fingerprints, photographs, records of surveillance. 20 detectives have worked for four weeks.

I reread Thread #1 and saw GBC was a person of interest and then wasn't and saw other changes in the stance of publicly available information.

I read http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/AltLJ/2000/1.html and I'm not a lawyer but I understand that there will be another attempt at THE QUEEN v. GLENNON [1992] HCA 16; (1992) 173 CLR 592 where lawyers might try to argue that a fair trial is not possible if inadmissable evidence is published in the media prior to trial portraying someone as guilty.

With the weight of lawyers already involved in this case the police will be ultra-cautious about trial by media before an arrest and so the release of 'facts' implicating someone is almost non-existent.

But if you want to get justice for Allison then you probably have to go with the flow and let the police and the prosecutors put a watertight admissable case together. If we can't make up our mind about who is guilty and who is not then the police are doing their job well and ensuring a trial will be succesful.

In the meantime we can pass the time speculating that the Triad moneylending gay-lover bikie did it.

I don't really understand why you prefaced this post with. "just to clear up"
as most of this was inaccurate.

Yes Alison was a Licenced Partner for Pathways which as I have mentioned before meant she worked mainly in schools in her local area running the Friends Program

The training day advertised was for teachers or other interested people to be trained to become a facilitator to run the program with children usually in a school setting.

Alison was not at any time attending this on the 20 th. She must have been attending another conference in Brisbane.

Someone found a real estate conference also on that date way back in the early threads perhaps she was planning to attend. I don't know where she was going just she wasn't going to training at Pathways.
How do you know she wasn't going to that conference?

OK, so I've been skipping a lot of pages over the past few days as it's moving too fast to keep up...
But the chains thing? I've read on here that Allison was weighed down with chains, is this fact or rumour?

If any of you wants to learn more about sociopaths, we had the most awesome radio show about them! My jaw was on the ground the whole time! Our guest is the author of this website: http://www.lovefraud.com/

Here's a link to the radio show. Don't laugh when you hear me talking, I was still nervous about being on the radio back then. :lol:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/09/12/websleuths-radio
Kimster: Thanks for this link. The emphasis is more on sociopaths/psychopaths in romantic relationships, but it was informative and recommended listening for anyone interested in gaining an 'everyday' grasp of these predators among us.

:what:

Was there a link to back up the 6 police cars?
If it's true, I'm not surprised. As much as I respect the police and I think they always do what they can, no doubt it's a hard job.

But we are not talking about Inala here. We are talking about a former Miss Brisbane living in Brookfield with a husband at least keeping up the appearance of being wealthy (although hanging by a thread). If they are going to act overboard to show their support of the community, this would be the case to do it. I've been out that area endive seen some of the houses. If they want to set an example for the community to see....yes Brookfield.

Reginald2 wrote about there being atleast 6 Police cars, but he/she did not add a link............. I would like to believe it!

Kimster: Thanks for this link. The emphasis is more on sociopaths/psychopaths in romantic relationships, but it was informative and recommended listening for anyone interested in gaining an 'everyday' grasp of these predators among us.
I listened to it too. Definitely interesting and scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa