State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury can't see it...nor understand it.
witness can't see either

The terminating basically just says the text message was sent from another phone to that one. They are establishing the direction a text message went.

919-523-1196 is a cell phone that sent text messages

919-523-1196 is a cell phone that sent text messages

Do we know who's that belonged to??

It would really be helpful if they used coloured highlighters to designate phones that belonged to whom...:waitasec:

I think Brads ship just sprang a major leak. VERY detailed records here.

Do we know who's that belonged to??

It would really be helpful if they used coloured highlighters to designate phones that belonged to whom...:waitasec:

Based on the times they showed on the first screen of July 12th, it's Brad's phone.

I'm going through my AT&T bill following along haha.

There you have an excellent explanation of a Cisco Phone Extension calling the x2723 number forwarding to voicemail.

So yes they can see the originating number even when the call is forwarded at least on their own network.

I am already extremely impressed with this witness. I am praying the technical aspects of his testimony will be understood by the jury.
And I, too, like the way he is dressed!

919-476-2723 (Cisco) called 919-523-1196 (cell) but ended at VM

The defense expert can be seen disagreeing with this prosecution witness.

What is wrong with that guy standing in front of the camera?

Wow, this is tedious. But that tells us that it's VERY detailed, and that it sounds like it shows everything (or at least enough to incriminate Brad). It can show that calls were forwarded, where the cell was when it took the call, etc. I anticipate hopping off the fence today if this goes where I think it's going...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine