Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George thought he probably had cleaned the trunk to the point there would be no smell. He had detailed vehicles in Ohio at the car dealership. He told LE about the smell of decomposition because LE already knew what it was and George was deflecting, IMO. In effect, George was admitting he knew what the smell was at the tow yard, yet he drove the vehicle home anyway without calling LE. Why?

LE knew George had been a detective in the past and would certainly know the smell of decomposition. The whole taped interview with George making that statement was so crazy, IMO. He certainly did not want Cindy to know he was sitting there saying that. Why?

Remember that a member of LE had made the comment that George knew a lot about a lot of things, IIRC. I think he does also.

Just IMO!
So your saying that the smell was there, then George was able to make it go away, then the smell returned? I guess that's possible. But with his experience with cars and as a LE officer you would think he would remove trunk liner that was the source of much of the smell. I've not sure how corroborating what the police already knew about the smell would be considered deflecting.

grammieto5, Casey had come to the house one afternoon several days after June 16th. I forget what the exact date was. Maybe June 24th or 27th? Anyway, George had reported his gas can stolen. He wanted to see if the gas can was in Casey's trunk and had told her he was going to rotate the tires on Cindy's vehicle, or do something to her vehicle where he would need the little blocks to place behind the wheels. He told Casey he thought the block(s) were in her trunk.

Casey had come in that afternoon and George was home even though Casey had not realized he was because the garage door was closed. George heard the garage door go up and saw it was Casey coming in. Casey made the excuse that she was just coming to get some more clothing or something to that effect. That is when George told Casey he needed the tire blocks. He said he would go out and get it out of Casey's trunk or see if it was there and Casey did not want him near the trunk. They went back and forth a couple of minutes over it, then Casey brushed past George and went to the trunk of her vehicle. Casey then opened the trunk and supposedly said to George, "Here's your *&%&^($ gas can!" Those may not be the exact words George said Casey said to him, but it is close.

My speculation was then, and is now, that George had to have smelled the decomposition from the trunk of Casey's vehicle. Despite being totally devastated, I believe that George did help Casey in the disposal of little Caylee. Then the whole family began the lies and coverup of massive proportions. I believe that George felt it would more appear to have been a kidnapping with the duct tape and so forth. Yes, all of the materials used were proven to have come from the Anthony home, but none of them were thinking clearly at that time. They were devastated. Except for Casey, of course.

I believe that the only person in the Anthony family that did not love little Caylee is Casey. I am sure George, Cindy, and Lee were devastated. You can call 911 when there is a child deceased as a result of an accident, but there is no explaining a child's decomposed body. I believe that Casey killed little Caylee and that George discovered her in the trunk of Casey's vehicle that afternoon in June. If George was anywhere near that car that June afternoon, (he said he stood at the side of the car) then he smelled the decomposition, IMO.

I do not believe George to be a molester, a pedophile, or a murderer. What I think he did was help Casey after little Caylee was already decomposing in the trunk of the vehicle. It is George's story that he had not smelled the decomposition until he was at the tow yard. I happen not to believe him because he did not call LE right then and there. He had been in law enforcement for 10 years and had even told one of the FBI agents that you never forget the smell of decomposition, yet what does he do? He rolls the windows down and drives the vehicle home anyway. (in the rain, no less)

I explained it all way back a couple of years ago when the facts were more readily available. It was only my theory, then and now. I am in no way believing one word out of Casey's mouth at all. I know she is a coldhearted murderer. In my opinion, that is.

It would have been better had I not resurrected this thread. I regret it now, but this is exactly what I believe.

*This is my opinion only*
Go back and watch the jail house videos. GA is desperate to locate Caylee by ANY MEANS. He was begging MCA for imformation. JMO Of course. :)

So your saying that the smell was there, then George was able to make it go away, then the smell returned? I guess that's possible. But with his experience with cars and as a LE officer you would think he would remove trunk liner that was the source of much of the smell. I've not sure how corroborating what the police already knew about the smell would be considered deflecting.

I think all it showed was that he suspected his daughter OCA and didn't want Cindy to know he was pointing the finger at her AND that he was admitting Caylee was dead.

However, I don't think he was publicly ready to come out and make either statement and I think that's what the statement - George knows a lot about a lot of things- was all about.

George begged and pleaded FCA to talk to the sherrifs and give them any kind of information, to help find caylee.

That doesn't scream to me of george being guilty!

MOO

I don't believe any of the As truly loved Caylee which is why they lied so easily for years. The appearance of a perfect family is what they love and of course, money. I've seen what murder does to a loved one's family. All people grieve differently, I know, but the As are not capable of loving anyone but themselves. Each and every one of them. They were part of the reason why we have another baby killer walking the streets, free to harm another victim. The next victim could very well be Caylee's little brother or sister but they'll cross that bridge when it comes, make more money, and of course help FCA again. There will be another victim, it's just a matter of time and who the victim will be. Congrats to CA/GA/LA, you won!!!!!!! You must be so proud.

If anyone watched JVM lat night, that was look of real love and grief. The mother of another killed child sitting in court. The killer took a plea, LWOP to save his own sorry life.

IMO

I agree. There is no way they can say they loved Caylee after the way they utterly disgraced her memory. Appearances were and are important to them, not people.

I agree. There is no way they can say they loved Caylee after the way they utterly disgraced her memory. Appearances were and are important to them, not people.

Agreed. The statement CA made on Dr. Phil, *Casey had to bury her*, SICKENED me. :(

I don't think GA helped throw Caylee out like that, he had more respect for her...at that time...but once he got in the car from the tow yard and knew the smell and when he knew KC was home, he KNEW what happened at that point and really at that point I think he was in shock and not wanting it to be true and also didn't want to lose his daughter as well. He told the LE about the smell that night, he knew but the moment he started to believe (or go along with) KC and her lies the respect he gave Caylee was gone...for 3 years it was gone until I believe the day he was on the witness stand and told JB that 1+1=2 and he got of that stand and wiped his hands clean.

George is way too weak and such a terrible liar. He'd have succumbed to law enforcement questions had he had any involvement in covering up for FCA.

I don't think GA helped throw Caylee out like that, he had more respect for her...at that time...but once he got in the car from the tow yard and knew the smell and when he knew KC was home, he KNEW what happened at that point and really at that point I think he was in shock and not wanting it to be true and also didn't want to lose his daughter as well. He told the LE about the smell that night, he knew but the moment he started to believe (or go along with) KC and her lies the respect he gave Caylee was gone...for 3 years it was gone until I believe the day he was on the witness stand and told JB that 1+1=2 and he got of that stand and wiped his hands clean.

George has been well conditioned from the narcissist females in his life.
He's more a victim, IMO.

Caylee is the only victim.

GA was already working the money making scheme very early on. He took his donation jar wherever he went. He saw himself as a member of an exclusive club, interesting choice of words, and decided to tell FCA of his big plan to become an advocate for missing children. Hold on a minute while I choke on those words.

A con man's dream, he fit right in with a slimy bogus charity who used missing children to get money. Money for nothing, all it takes is selling out his dead grandchild's memory, no problem. Anybody want pictures of Caylee...it will cost you 20k. GA did nothing to find Caylee and worse, he used her for financial gain.

GA knew Caylee was dead at the hands of FCA but he rode that 'sightings' scheme all the way to end of the hall. He was talking to Larry King about the sightings of an alive Caylee at the very moment CSI teams were at a gruesome and sickening site where Caylee's body was ripped apart and eaten by animals.

It doesn't end there, rumblings of a memorial park at a gruesome place where parts of Caylee are still laying under swampy, dirty, trash were underway. $$$$$ can be made again! In true Anthony style GA/CA showed up wearing their matching Caylee shirts, balloons, and a camera to capture the disgusting spectacle. People picking the bones of a baby for money after animals left nothing but bones. It was treated as a party spot. Balloons that Caylee will never play with---does is it even cross their minds? Probably not. Caylee is just a marketing scheme to her family.

IMO

When my son was a baby, he toddled off into a drop off lane, if that's what it's called. It was the area off of a big parking lot where people could drop off passengers. Cars only went one way in that lane. Anyway, I ran in between where he was and where a car would have been coming and made myself a big target. My hope was that if a car was coming it would see me and stop, but at least it would hit me and not my son. I didn't hesitate for even a nanosecond to LOOK for a car or even to run to him and grab him. I did what any loving mother would have done for her child. Fortunately, there was no car. And now that he's a teenager I can say, "I threw myself in front of a non-existent car for you.":great: Mommy-guilt is a beautiful thing, at least when I'm the mommy. :innocent:

I don't think any of the Anthonys would have thrown themselves in front of a car, real or not, for Caylee.

I think she was a beautiful prop and they were fond of her, but I don't think anyone really LOVED her.

That makes me very sad.

When my son was a baby, he toddled off into a drop off lane, if that's what it's called. It was the area off of a big parking lot where people could drop off passengers. Cars only went one way in that lane. Anyway, I ran in between where he was and where a car would have been coming and made myself a big target. My hope was that if a car was coming it would see me and stop, but at least it would hit me and not my son. I didn't hesitate for even a nanosecond to LOOK for a car or even to run to him and grab him. I did what any loving mother would have done for her child. Fortunately, there was no car. And now that he's a teenager I can say, "I threw myself in front of a non-existent car for you.":great: Mommy-guilt is a beautiful thing, at least when I'm the mommy. :innocent:

I don't think any of the Anthonys would have thrown themselves in front of a car, real or not, for Caylee.

I think she was a beautiful prop and they were fond of her, but I don't think anyone really LOVED her.

That makes me very sad

It seems almost impossible to imagine this twisted family sincerely loving Caylee. They are so so different from her. Darkness and light.

Caylee is now truly loved by so many people and I bet she's in a wonderful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey