2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just read in the UKMail that Casey Anthony was released to the jeers and taunting of 'killer' by a huge crow.
Even the crows are against her.

I have just read in the UKMail that Casey Anthony was released to the jeers and taunting of 'killer' by a huge crow.
Even the crows are against her.

Crows? :eek: I do believe it should be "crowd". But a huge crow yelling "killer" would be apropos. :wink:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources have told WFTV that Casey Anthony boarded a plane at the Orlando Executive Airport at about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. WFTV does not know where the plane is headed. Sources, however, did say that the plane has a connection to an attorney formerly on her case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28574726/detail.html

If she's heading towards Palm Springs, she should be here around 6-7 AM PST, if not earlier. I hope the media has peeps on the ground.

Mel

Just reading various tweets. Some news reporting Casey NEVER left on a plane.

Casey isn't welcome in So Cal...or hey maybe come...I'm sure there's lots of people here who are your fans :p.

She should have some sorta tracking her. I'd much prefer to feel safer with my two year old knowing she's somewhere far away.

Casey isn't welcome in So Cal...or hey maybe come...I'm sure there's lots of people here who are your fans :p.

She should have some sorta tracking her. I'd much prefer to feel safer with my two year old knowing she's somewhere far away.

I don't think you have to worry just yet. Just saw on twitter that some news agencies are saying she never left on a plane. They are saying that it was confirmed that she did NOT fly out.

I can't sleep... I am angry. I am hurt and mostly sad that little Caylee had her for a mother....

I hope Casey lives a long empty, lonelly, scary and miserable life...

BUT, I have to be honest....I would watch an interview where she is hoocked up to a lie detector... one on one with Oprah.

I read this post earlier on TMZ & thought it was hillarious:

Love it..... a plane carried a banner over the jail earlier in the day saying "guilty *****". Paid from a Canadian radio station.

eeewwww! She and JB are holding hands? How revolting. Hope that plane meets up with some flying squirrels.

I don't know how stupid they think we are but we got their number 3 years ago. I'm sure that he flew away with her just to see that she is settled in ya know. Probably won't be able to return to Florida for a few days just to see that she is safe...lol. They have a lot to catch up on if ya know what I mean!
He probably got those clothes for her. Maybe his wife helped him pick them out!! Wonder if she has caught on yet or is in denial!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources have told WFTV that Casey Anthony boarded a plane at the Orlando Executive Airport at about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. WFTV does not know where the plane is headed. Sources, however, did say that the plane has a connection to an attorney formerly on her case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28574726/detail.html

If she's heading towards Palm Springs, she should be here around 6-7 AM PST, if not earlier. I hope the media has peeps on the ground.

Mel
Mel, maybe you could be in charge of the welcome committee! :seeya:

I feel sure all the A's were at Mason's office to greet her...:innocent:

casey-anthony-jail-0716.jpg

I guess it's back to romancing the hubby, tonight :p :blowkiss:

I don't wish FICA killed either. I wish her mind numbing fear, a racing heart, frayed nerves, the pain of taunts and facing contorted angry faces, night mares, insomnia, isolation, upset bowels, nausea.

And she can have it all without me paying attention any longer. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member