OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, dreamweaver, for posting this!

I can only hope changes will be made.

Soulmagent:
Did your expiremental (sic) dog get the runs from Halloween candy?
The PETA/DEA in me is concerned.
Thanks.
Oriah

These are not experiments I did with dogs. They are examples of things dog I have had in the past have done.

Dog #1 was fine and did enjoy the sandwhich.

Dog #2 was also fine without vet treatment , she did eat a lot of chocolate but just opened alot of the other stuff and didnt eat it but she was not in there for 12 days. There was not a piece left she didnt open but she didnt eat everything she opened. I dont remember if she got the runs or not.

Also no drugs were in the halloween candy so I am good there . Never hide drugs in the candy the kids find it :crazy:

Your Peta/DEA side can relax.

Then, get outta thar, while you still can.....:behindbar

I know, I know. It's weird - there's a morbid fascination about this state.

Like, when I lived in San Antonio, I lived a block from a street around which, in a one-mile stretch, a couple dozen people got killed in my several years there: wrecks, yes, plus pedestrians who didn't quite make it to the other side and a bus driver who got run over by his own bus; but also more than a few frenzied stabbings, gunshot fatalities, deadly overdoses; a hate crime which ended in murder; and a guy in a ritzy neighborhood who murdered his wife then hid and finally burned her body.

But I felt much safer there than I do here in rural Oklahoma. Weird place, this one.

I did try the medical examiner's website. Nothing! I even tried OKC PD. They are suppose to be helping the ME.

The reason I brought up the subject of unidentified bodies, is this article I found; http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=13022938

I know it's pretty far fetched to think they are the Jamisons. But, one never knows! They could have been in a meat freezer somewhere.

K I think I am going nuts.

This truck was abandon? It looks new for that. But anyway off topic again.

It looks like the truck the KC/Mo LE was looking for in Renee Pernice's case.http://www.examiner.net/news/law/x724375421/Several-leads-no-suspects-in-Pernice-case?photo=0

I'm still curious about the guy on the mountain. I know he was "extremely helpful and nice" but from my understanding he also owns an underground container house that is not far from where the Jamisons went missing. Has it ever been checked visually or with cadaver dogs? He was the last known person to have contact with the Jamisons. Any thoughts?

These are not experiments I did with dogs. They are examples of things dog I have had in the past have done.

Dog #1 was fine and did enjoy the sandwhich.

Dog #2 was also fine without vet treatment , she did eat a lot of chocolate but just opened alot of the other stuff and didnt eat it but she was not in there for 12 days. There was not a piece left she didnt open but she didnt eat everything she opened. I dont remember if she got the runs or not.

Also no drugs were in the halloween candy so I am good there . Never hide drugs in the candy the kids find it :crazy:

Your Peta/DEA side can relax.

Thank you for clarification there.

Theory # 6,152:
Your dog in experiment with Halloween candy has a preference for certain types of candy (as most of us do) which is why all packages were opened but not all eaten. Discriminating tastes and all that.

My DEA side is still concerned.

I know, I know. It's weird - there's a morbid fascination about this state.

Like, when I lived in San Antonio, I lived a block from a street around which, in a one-mile stretch, a couple dozen people got killed in my several years there: wrecks, yes, plus pedestrians who didn't quite make it to the other side and a bus driver who got run over by his own bus; but also more than a few frenzied stabbings, gunshot fatalities, deadly overdoses; a hate crime which ended in murder; and a guy in a ritzy neighborhood who murdered his wife then hid and finally burned her body.

But I felt much safer there than I do here in rural Oklahoma. Weird place, this one.

wfgodot, you're safe if you've got a .22 and a bunch of other unregistered but serial #erd weapons.

However- if you go missing and decide to leave your vehicle somewhere for an extended period of time with Bobbles locked inside, I will be angry and call (un) local authorities on you. ;)

I'm still curious about the guy on the mountain. I know he was "extremely helpful and nice" but from my understanding he also owns an underground container house that is not far from where the Jamisons went missing. Has it ever been checked visually or with cadaver dogs? He was the last known person to have contact with the Jamisons. Any thoughts?

I've got the extremely helpful and nice one, but I think I missed the link on the underground container house. Anyone? Anyone? TIA.

I've got the extremely helpful and nice one, but I think I missed the link on the underground container house. Anyone? Anyone? TIA.

I missed it to but then I have been lost since you guys started using "chips".

I missed it to but then I have been lost since you guys started using "chips".

Soul, I think you are not lost at all. :)

I've got a new idea: let's all email the media and ask to run a story on Maizy the Miracle Dog. You know, a "One Year Later....here she is! But where are the Jamisons?" story.

http://www.abyznewslinks.com/uniteok.htm
(more OK media links, or you can use the ones up thread)

Thoughts, anyone?

ETA: Susan Murphy Milano. On the ground in OK. Email her and ask to add Maizy the Miracle dog to her list of OK troubles.

Soul, I think you are not lost at all. :)

I've got a new idea: let's all email the media and ask to run a story on Maizy the Miracle Dog. You know, a "One Year Later....here she is! But where are the Jamisons?" story.

http://www.abyznewslinks.com/uniteok.htm
(more OK media links, or you can use the ones up thread)

Thoughts, anyone?

ETA: Susan Murphy Milano. On the ground in OK. Email her and ask to add Maizy the Miracle dog to her list of OK troubles.

n.b. If we write media, remember, we are are not to represent ourselves as WebSleuths associates without the permission of Tricia.

I've moved on to Mac's Original Fried Pork Skins for breakfast this morning. Chips were only a gateway snack.

Anyone hearing anything about the possible reward fund to be offered by family, or was that just a Topix myth?

n.b. If we write media, remember, we are are not to represent ourselves as WebSleuths associates without the permission of Tricia.

I've moved on to Mac's Original Fried Pork Skins for breakfast this morning. Chips were only a gateway snack.

Yes, sorry wfgodot I should have clarified that. I meant let's write the media independant of WS's.

So for example, I will write and say "Hi, I am so and so from such and such place, (NOT WS's, peeps!!!) and I would love to see an update on Maizy the dog that belongs to the Jamison family, who went missing in October of 2009 from such and such place. :)

Are we clear there, people?

(Side note: do not feed Bobbles Mac's Original Fried Pork Skins. They will clutter up her digestion.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123