OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hearing anything about the possible reward fund to be offered by family, or was that just a Topix myth?

I've only found it on topix but perhaps I am missing some sort of LE-supported reward. Off to double check every LE supported site.....

Whose turn is it to walk atop the proverbial mountain and call out, "mtroooooper, where are you? favor us with your presence and your information!"

I've got the extremely helpful and nice one, but I think I missed the link on the underground container house. Anyone? Anyone? TIA.

I went back to thread #3, twice, but can't find the post about the shipping container. I know I read it somewhere. Possibly on Topix.

I think mtrooper can clear up the confusion when they return.

I did find a post (#148,thread #3, pg.#6) by NSHENOLD,saying the Jamisons had put the security system in after Sherilyn was threatend by the WS. I had thought it was put in before that.

Whose turn is it to walk atop the proverbial mountain and call out, "mtroooooper, where are you? favor us with your presence and your information!"

LOL...I think it's YOUR turn, wfg!

LOL...I think it's YOUR turn, wfg!

I know it's my turn as you did it last time BUT you were so good that she actually did return, almost immediately! I'll gladly give up my turn to someone who has enjoyed such excellent success. I believe you even yodeled melodiously a bit whilst calling out last time around, lol. I'd just be forced to holler, and that would only scare the mountain goats.

Well, I'll try.

"mtrooooooooooooper, help, we are stuuuuuuuck and we need inFORmaTION."

I know it's my turn as you did it last time BUT you were so good that she actually did return, almost immediately! I'll gladly give up my turn to someone who has enjoyed such excellent success. I believe you even yodeled melodiously a bit whilst calling out last time around, lol. I'd just be forced to holler, and that would only scare the mountain goats.

Well, I'll try.

mtrooper is probably on a mountain somewhere, yodeling back "I am buuuusssssyyyyyyy"

There is no official reward (as of right now.) Topix rumor.
Does that help?

ETA: High on a hill with a lonely goat has always been one of my favorite scenes. Who knew it would be as true in OK, as it was in the 40's. :)

Chiming in again for stress relief.

Yet another note to self: check youtube for info.

Seems to me this was more of a WANTED then a missing person. Pictures show her in handcuffs.

It indeed was a voluntary disappearance by a person who owes the state five years probation. The picture is from a July arrest. But LE can claim it found a missing person. Technically.

I went back to thread #3, twice, but can't find the post about the shipping container. I know I read it somewhere. Possibly on Topix.

I think mtrooper can clear up the confusion when they return.

I did find a post (#148,thread #3, pg.#6) by NSHENOLD,saying the Jamisons had put the security system in after Sherilyn was threatend by the WS. I had thought it was put in before that.

I read or heard about it somewhere also. Let me see what kind of info I can find on it. I know it struck me odd that the folks on the mountain and the Jamisons both had shipping containers. Jamisons planning on making a home of one while the mountain guy already had one set in the ground. For some reason I am still stuck on this guy in the mountain. Sure he appeared to be overly helpful, friendly and "continues" to search for them but I just have a gut feeling here that he should have been checked a little further.

Well, I'll try.

Wfg, it's not working!!!!

Maybe if we ask "nicely." Mtrooper, we need you! PLEASE!!!

I had to come back down off my "why would somebody want to do that" attitude and plant my feet on the ground. For the life of me I could not imagine why someone would want to live in a shipping container. What were they thinking? Then i did my research on shipping containers as homes. Some of them are very nice. After showing them to my hubby, he wants a couple to put up in the mountain to use as a deer cabin...yup, not as odd as I once thought it was.
http://green.yahoo.com/blog/daily_green_news/8/twelve-amazing-shipping-container-houses.html

I was thinking the same thing! It makes me wonder what Mr. Kozak has done!

Exactly. Now the veil of Ok pretending to give a crap has vanished from my miind . The whole 5 minutes I had the illusion.

So it's the weirdest thing I was out wandering around the woods yesterday and I swear I heard someone yodeling my name. So, I thought I better get on here and see what's going on. Sorry I have been pretty active in a local case and have been in and out, mostly out.

Back to business. Yes, the neighbor on the mountain was in the process of putting together a container house when the Jamison's went up on the mountain. He had poured the concrete foundation, and had the containers on the property, but not put together yet, so to speak. There was an article of architectural digest in the truck as well that the cover story was about container homes. As far as the reward goes, I have no clue. That is what Niki posted on topix, I will believe it when I see it. I am not sure if it will help or not. The only way I see it helping is if whoever was involved was jacking their jaws (no pun intended) and the person who overheard has big kahunas and needs the reward money.

Did I miss any questions? If so, just repost and I will try to catch up with it tonight.

Oh and a bit of extra information. Starlet has said that she no longer wants me working on her son's case (whatever that means) I have no idea why, and she is not speaking with me. However, last time I checked the only one who could tell me what cases I could and could not work was myself. So I am still working this case (for Madyson) but I definitely have some hurt feelings. So I might not be giving it as much of my time, as I once did. It might take me a while to get over this little, but I will come around eventually.

So it's the weirdest thing I was out wandering around the woods yesterday and I swear I heard someone yodeling my name. So, I thought I better get on here and see what's going on. Sorry I have been pretty active in a local case and have been in and out, mostly out.

Back to business. Yes, the neighbor on the mountain was in the process of putting together a container house when the Jamison's went up on the mountain. He had poured the concrete foundation, and had the containers on the property, but not put together yet, so to speak. There was an article of architectural digest in the truck as well that the cover story was about container homes. As far as the reward goes, I have no clue. That is what Niki posted on topix, I will believe it when I see it. I am not sure if it will help or not. The only way I see it helping is if whoever was involved was jacking their jaws (no pun intended) and the person who overheard has big kahunas and needs the reward money.

Did I miss any questions? If so, just repost and I will try to catch up with it tonight.

Oh and a bit of extra information. Starlet has said that she no longer wants me working on her son's case (whatever that means) I have no idea why, and she is not speaking with me. However, last time I checked the only one who could tell me what cases I could and could not work was myself. So I am still working this case (for Madyson) but I definitely have some hurt feelings. So I might not be giving it as much of my time, as I once did. It might take me a while to get over this little, but I will come around eventually.

LOL!!! I think that was WFG, you heard yodeling!

Thank you, mtrooper.

LOL!!! I think that was WFG, you heard yodeling!

Thank you, mtrooper.

Under the influence of this thread (hiccup!) I've been walking around yodeling all day. My dog is looking increasingly concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth