Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla say the first 3 days they were there ICA never once mentioned Caylee. TAKE THAT VINNY!, lol

anyone else watching? I cant type alot due to upper extremity issues. :waitasec:

Tim Miller- it was a cold case before it was a missing person case.

Love Tim Miller, he doesnt mince words

OMG... :doh: this defense attorney saying RK is a gift to the defense! :crazy:

Leonard Padilla - Family dynamics have been accurately described by the professionals. (paraphrased)

Michelle Goland - There is a heavy dose of denial in this family. (paraphrased)

Talking head saying "really going to be a battle of the experts"

Vinny said this defense is fighting . . . .showing clip of JA asking a question and then just saying "you know what . . . . this is getting ridiculous".

New talking head saying as long as everybody knows their role . . . we shouldn't have a problem of ineffective counsel.

now playing JA clip where he discusses how Caylee may have died . . . kc telling AL "make him stop" . . . AL whispers . . . "I can't I'm sorry"

What originally drew me into this case was the 31 days. I knew Caylee was deceased and all I cared about was that she would be found so that she could have a proper burial.

What keeps me involved in this case is the fact that Caylee has no one, from her own family, who is willing to sit on her side of the courtroom. She has no one who is going to be willing to give a victim impact statement on her behalf and it literally breaks my heart into pieces. She could not count on her family in her short life and she can not count on them now because they are too busy protecting the person who murdered her.

That is what makes this case unique! I have never seen a case where an entire family has turned their backs on the actual victim in order to protect the murderer.

Casey has nothing to do with my involvement in this case... I could care less about her... except that she is punished for her crime. I could care less about the Anthony's and Casey's defense and as soon as this trial is over... I hope I never have to see or hear about them again.

I'm standing here next to Caylee because her family won't! And they should be ashamed of themselves!

How can Baez call anyone a "slow learner" when HHJP has schooled him nearly every day in court?

How can Baez call anyone a "slow learner" when HHJP has schooled him nearly every day in court?

Mr. Biasssss thinks you "learn" respect instead of "earn" respect. Maybe it's the language barrier? :innocent:

As an InSession junkie, I have to say that their coverage today is more balanced and informed than usual.

Thank goodness for Mike Brooks. He's the sort who just says what he means. He's on the side of the angels on this case.

I love Mike Brooks. At least he see's things how they are with Casey. He hasn't drunk the ICA Cool Aide.

all i can say to this is: Yes, jose, kc is young and 'white.' you can see colors and count.

The rest of your statements are a delusion, jb, 'cuz she ain't too purty.:rocker:

Perhaps you can arrange some sort of after-conviction connection for you and your 'pretty' client. But stop trying to sell it to us because all of us with eyes are gagging out here.:sick:

I first heard about this case while i was driving home from another state with my mother-in-law in the car. I heard the terror in cindy's voice on the radio during her 911 call and the apathy in kc's voice. I was hooked and immediately knew kc did it. I didn't know if she was white, purple or green, and didn't care.

Get a job jose.

i was the same---it was that 31 days that hooked me---and at the time i didnt know if she was w/y/p ---so what? The circus kept comin to town and one had to watch e-day just to keep up. And its still comin.

I think its kinda sad that w/y/p is the only straw he can grab.

the 31 day wait is what grabs everyone. Also the lies she tells would hook anyone - because they are so "unfathomable". She is young and she is pretty and all of 5 feet two inches - and i think that will keep her from the death penalty.

I know that doesn't sit well with a lot of posters. But i don't think she will ever get the death penalty.

How much did we hear about the woman who worked in the church and had killed the little girl. Forget the name. We heard about it for about a week or so and then that was it.

Also th

but---that woman plead guilty and was gone off to prison. It didnt take long and i was following that one. Oh and she was white---just not as young and pretty.

I knew she did that when she reported that her suitcase was stolen from her drive. She didnt drag it on and on---her parents didnt get on tv and lie. They said-->>>no comment.

jb was asked if he wanted a gag order from the very beginning and he said no. He wanted this case to get as much attention as possible so he could get interviews, tv shows, media deals, money, etc from this case. This is not about casey or caylee to him, this case is and has always been about jb. Next thing we'll hear from jb is he's too sexy for a jury.

Imo

amen---right on---well said

Baez is on right now - part of the taped interview.

:doh: He is saying 100% of his business comes from referrals. He has built a reputation for fighting for his clients. :rolleyes:

He doesn't believe in quitting.

It's just a case, the stage doesn't matter.

He is being asked what his goal is - To persuade, aquittal, or the truth. He can't persuade without facts to back it up. You have to have a case. He feels that he has a case. It is an uphill battle. He thinks the system is unfair, and far from perfect. It discriminates on a daily basis, with racism and sexism.

The system has discriminated against Casey, as there is no presumption of innocence.

If she is found guilty, he will handle it the way lawyers are supposed to handle it.

Do you think he is as "great" as he is acting like he is?

Sur hope he dont break that arm as he pats his own back.

Interesting... He is saying that Cindy fueled the fire in the media, as well as LP. Making it a circus.

Handling the media is a learning experience. He has never had to do that before.

JB blaming the media for Cindy's negatives. They portrayed her in a bad light.

I am so fed up with the talking heads for the InSession show ... I just refuse to watch any hearing or trial coverage on that channel.

Not to be off-topic, but today, Judge Perry ruled that the "stain" in ICA's car trunk lining will be in for the Trial ! :great:

So I put it on HLN at 5 pm to see what they had to say and I knew it -- there was Vinnie P -- who is on InSession and was down in Orlando interviewing the A's recently -- stating that he (Vinnie) did not see the stain on the the trunk lining ! He is :maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

Vinnie P is soooo PRO-Casey and PRO-Anthony Family ....

They really need a new line-up of "talking heads" for InSession ...

Is he blind???:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members