TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you looked closely at the photos of SP holding the hammer? To me, it looks like a rock pick. Check out the photo where SP rounds the corner onto to the non tiled floor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't a POI own a business named ROCK HOUNDS?

Respectfully, I see what you are saying, but because we are all throwing in our ideas for discussion.. Here's a thought...

BBM If SP wanted to be perceived as "normal" I would think they would dress accordingly. Not too many officers wear a balaclava under their helmet in April. Not many cops do that in sub-zero weather, and especially not if they are inside for 40 minutes.
(I'm amazed they kept their helmet on for that length of time, nevermind a hoodie...)

Remember the bits of video we saw are merely snippets of a 30 minute (+/-). And not necessarily in order.

One possibility is that there are 2 SP's inside that church. Both dressed identical, including the balaclava under the helmet. One is taller than the other... which would explain the different heights, the skinny vs not so skinny ankles, the different postures, the different hand tools, one seemed to be heavier. possibly different britches, one seemed to be wearing shoes or boots too big, or boot covers of some sort. We've gone over just about every detail (I'm leaving out several, I know... but I'm tired.) That theory could explain why we saw different details.

Well put; a great way to surmise what happened. Thank you, Rodee!

I previously posted a pic from 1.48 of the MPD surveillance video where the killer is entering the alcove and it appeared to be the outline of the killer's face. I did an inverted version trying to get a capture of the killer's left eye. I'm posting the before and after for comparison. In the capture on the right you can see what appears to be the killer's left eye.

1.48 b comparison.png

Quote Originally Posted by janesmith787 View Post
I don't agree with the perp wanting to steal an offering. A very high volume of giving is done online now, and lots of churches will do their deposits on Sunday's after services are over. Of course, there are those who don't even count it until Monday and that could be the case with this church. I just don't think you go to the extremes the perp did all for maybe $5K cash and that's on the high end of my speculation. I don't think this church had a ton of cash given each week. This was a rage attack and a brutal, personal crime IMO. I will eat crow if I'm wrong, but the more time goes on the more I feel that's the case. I still think they know who, but have to get all the pieces in order. Sad that it's almost a year later and no arrest. I don't think it's related to CG, because if it was I feel like other trainers would be fearful and afraid to host their 430a-5a camps. AGAIN MOO.

You don't need to think that. It does happen almost every single day. All you have to do is Google: church burglary, and you can read the recent examples of it. Often they take a lot less than $5,000. Sometimes church burglars only take some audio or video equipment, and nothing else.

Google for me only brings up this case when I look up church burglary in SWAT clothing. And at the time (or through May 20, last press conf) nothing was missing (money or audio and/or video equipment) from CCoC per MPD.
Whatever or why the Suspect entered the CCoC orig motive may never be known. But once there, they became a murderer of Terri Leann "Missy" Bevers. JMHO, the breaking of door/windows, going through offices and rooms (per SW) could add possible more charges, enhancing the charges towards charges/sentencing. We haven't had an arrest so we don't know what the charges will be. I expect the State of Texas to prove beyond a reasonable doubt their charges, to a jury - to get a conviction.

Based on my opinion the Altima at SWFA is involved and the work done here by Nin, Nearsouth iirc there apoears that multiple occupants in the Altima=accomplices imo.
I've had various theories along the way but now I am at the one referenced here. My theory could change again if LE ever throws us another bone or someone offers up another related video. All JMOO

The only "crumbs" we have gotten for nearly a year are from SWFA with their video released in December and "discovered" by a WS member.

MPD is stumped or hiding something, imo.
There is no way we could have this many clues: video, POI lists, etc. without an arrest!!!

MPD is either in cahoots w/SP and family/accomplices, or they are playing "dumb", or MPD really has NO CLUE! MOO!

IMO, any or all of the above instances are SCARY!!!!!!!

I'd have to agree. DEFINITELY think more than 1 knows what happened and even helped "plan," but don't think there were 2 in church. Camera angles can give off different views at different angles. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And less the first and end comments in the 2:27 min video from MPD (which was only released in hopes someone would recognize gait and mannerisms) public has no idea what the remaining amount of video from each camera shows. We are only told paraphrasing "much of the same". Look how many theories have came out of that small amount of video. So many people who "have it figured out". JMHO it will be like those who argued that the Altima was not leaving the parking lot but was parked at the rear. When we see the 7 min approx SWFA video it was proven it was the Altima at the exit leaving. MPD is smart for keeping the remainder of the video to themselves. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by rodee34 View Post
Have you looked closely at the photos of SP holding the hammer? To me, it looks like a rock pick. Check out the photo where SP rounds the corner onto to the non tiled floor.

Doesn't a POI own a business named ROCK HOUNDS?

Didn't know they have a current POI. A person that was named in ATT Target Number SW, very early on at once time owned a business prior by that name. Anyone in general public could have access to any sort of hammer jmho. Especially if trying to set someone up as with the SWAT attair. JMHO

First set of still pictures looks to have a Go Pro on side of head.
attachment.php

This image shows Missy's killer (or accomplice). This looks like a POI on the MPD list of possible target phone #s. What do YOU think? I believe it is the BEST photo.

The only "crumbs" we have gotten for nearly a year are from SWFA with their video released in December and "discovered" by a WS member.

MPD is stumped or hiding something, imo. There is no way we could have this many clues: video, POI lists, etc. without an arrest!!!

MPD is either in cahoots w/SP and family/accomplices, or they are playing "dumb", or MPD really has NO CLUE! MOO!

RBBM
MPD is working an ongoing Murder investigation. This is not a sleuth game. They aren't "hiding" anything from us. They are protecting the integrity of the case. This is real life. While I do not understand the Family of MB being so quiet that its as if never happened, JMHO it is a little brazen to say "MPD is either in cahoots w/SP and family/accomplices, or they are playing "dumb", or MPD really has NO CLUE! MOO!" even though you state MOO, (my own opinion). MPD does not owe us anything. They are,obligated to investigate the murder and the DA is obligated to file charges to prosecute the suspect once arrested and indicted by GJ.

Didn't know they have a current POI. A person that was named in ATT Target Number SW, very early on at once time owned a business prior by that name. Anyone in general public could have access to any sort of hammer jmho. Especially if trying to set someone up as with the SWAT attair. JMHO

Yep, we are talking the same "Target number" POI list. No one has been cleared except TV, according to MPD.

RBBM
MPD is working an ongoing Murder investigation. This is not a sleuth game. They aren't "hiding" anything from us. They are protecting the integrity of the case. This is real life. While I do not understand the Family of MB being so quiet that its as if never happened, JMHO it is a little brazen to say "MPD is either in cahoots w/SP and family/accomplices, or they are playing "dumb", or MPD really has NO CLUE! MOO!" even though you state MOO, (my own opinion). MPD does not owe us anything. They are,obligated to investigate the murder and the DA is obligated to file charges to prosecute the suspect once arrested and indicted by GJ.

You are correct, Mimi. MPD "owes us nothing". However, they (MPD) know they have a concerned constituency. It would be in their best interest to promote a positive environment with the public.

This case is NOT just local. Many, many people are tuned in to this case daily. They (MPD) cannot bathe behind the mask of secrecy forever. Even an update weekly, monthly, would benefit everyones's sense of well-being. This is a flaw in the case, MOO!

Well put; a great way to surmise what happened. Thank you, Rodee!

Thanks, but it's what MIGHT have happened... just throwing it out there, as a possibility. I've been wrong more than I can count, but this is just food for thought. Thanks Arden!

MPD is stumped or hiding something, imo.
There is no way we could have this many clues: video, POI lists, etc. without an arrest!!!

Couldn't agree more... ! There's something that's just not right ..

I previously posted a pic from 1.48 of the MPD surveillance video where the killer is entering the alcove and it appeared to be the outline of the killer's face. I did an inverted version trying to get a capture of the killer's left eye. I'm posting the before and after for comparison. In the capture on the right you can see what appears to be the killer's left eye.

View attachment 113221

Thank you! I have to ask, what is the bright light? The helmet light?
I know we are all surmising.. and throwing out ideas. I am not great at seeing things in normal puzzles, so this is a challenge for me. ;-)

RBBM

We know this is real life! How do you know they aren't hiding anything ? There has been lots of corruption in that town over and over. Last arrest was MJ and he was tampering with evidence. That was his 2nd arrest I think. I don't think they owe us anything that would jeopardize their case but I think most people want to know if they have found anything that's helping them. They are telling us a little bit about the Delphi murders and it's not hurting their case. They are communicating with the public. There are many people that loved MB and want to know if there will be an arrest one day....

And less the first and end comments in the 2:27 min video from MPD (which was only released in hopes someone would recognize gait and mannerisms) public has no idea what the remaining amount of video from each camera shows. We are only told paraphrasing "much of the same". Look how many theories have came out of that small amount of video. So many people who "have it figured out". JMHO it will be like those who argued that the Altima was not leaving the parking lot but was parked at the rear. When we see the 7 min approx SWFA video it was proven it was the Altima at the exit leaving. MPD is smart for keeping the remainder of the video to themselves. JMHO

You are correct, Mimi. MPD "owes us nothing". However, they (MPD) know they have a concerned constituency. It would be in their best interest to promote a positive environment with the public.

This case is NOT just local. Many, many people are tuned in to this case daily. They (MPD) cannot bathe behind the mask of secrecy forever. Even an update weekly, monthly, would benefit everyones's sense of well-being. This is a flaw in the case, MOO!

RBBM. I respectfully disagree. "However, they (MPD) know they have a concerned constituency.". While I am sure the local constituency is concerned due to no one has been arrested, I haven't seen any public outcry. Social Media and WS does not count in what I am talking about. No public out cry, no editorials, no protest for answers, nothing. Life has just went on as has the seasons. Spring is here again.

I also respectfully disagree, "This case is NOT just local." It IS just local because that is where the murder of MB took place, Midlothian Texas. Now if there were a serial killer on the loose or another murder took place that could be verified somewhere else, it would be different. We are just outsiders looking in (to the local case). Again MPD owes no one anything except the local communities and the family. Not slueths, or people making multiple new facebook fake profiles asking visitor questions on the MPD Facebook. I know of 2 instaces on WS recently where a member has said they asked *advertiser censored* and verbatim the question is asked by a new fake FB profile. I do not see locals requesting info on the case. Maybe they are afraid to ask since the killer is still "out there"? Mayor is over the MPD yet haven't seen anyone even media ask Midlothian Mayor Bill Houston or any local political representatives. No pressure anywhere but Social Media.

Midlothian City Council
The City Council consists of the Mayor and six Councilmembers each serving three year terms. Each year one Councilmember is chosen to serve as Mayor Pro Tem.

City Council meetings are held the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 104 West Avenue E. http://www.midlothian.tx.us/536/City-Council

**Been a whole lot of second and fourth Tues in the past 11 months!

We know this is real life! How do you know they aren't hiding anything ? There has been lots of corruption in that town over and over. Last arrest was MJ and he was tampering with evidence. That was his 2nd arrest I think. I don't think they owe us anything that would jeopardize their case but I think most people want to know if they have found anything that's helping them. They are telling us a little bit about the Delphi murders and it's not hurting their case. They are communicating with the public. There are many people that loved MB and want to know if there will be an arrest one day....

RBBM, Hiding what and from whom? This is an active murder investigation. Not releasing all their evidence is what happens to protect the integrity of their investigation.

hide 1 (hīd)
v. hid (hĭd), hid·den (hĭd′n) or hid, hid·ing, hides
v.tr.
1. To put or keep out of sight or away from notice: hid the money in a sock.
2. To prevent the disclosure or recognition of; conceal: tried to hide the facts.
3. To cut off from sight; cover up: Clouds hid the stars. See Synonyms at block.
4. To avert (one's gaze), especially in shame or grief.
v.intr.
1. To keep oneself out of sight or notice.
2. To seek refuge or respite: "no place to hide from boredom or anger or loneliness" (Matt Teague). http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hiding

in·teg·ri·ty (ĭn-tĕg′rĭ-tē)
n.
1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code: a leader of great integrity.
2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness: The building's integrity remained intact following the mild earthquake.
3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness: replaced a lost book to restore the integrity of his collection. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/integrity

JMHO the local corruption could be another reason why they are holding information/evidence close to the vest. Do not want it to have appearance of corruption. I have not seen anything that points to corruption in this case so far. Main Stream and Local Media don't appear to see it either. If there comes a time where corruption shows its ugly head, I will be on that bandwagon waving and shouting, but that has not came anywhere near so far. JMHO

No doubt that many loved MB. But those are not being vocal, local asking for updates. No media on the story keeping it out there. No one begging for updates.

On the Delphi case, I have read some and also seen some media and LEO press conf. Social Media has also impacted and messed with that case. I saw where at least 1 news agency told incorrect information and the iirc ISP had to make a statement and the news agency had to retract. Same as some of the misreporting in this murder of MB. JMHO Social Media for the good or bad is going to cause problems for all LEO cases. There has to be accountability, but putting out stupid fires of misinformation, that are once out there, are there forever help no one, least of all LEO who are tasked to find the killer/Suspect and get evidence to prosecute. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado