Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking a question, not offering an anti illegal immigration screed. Of course illegals often have jobs, bank accounts, utilities, etc. etc. Sometimes they do not, particularly if their jobs are "shady". Of course if Zanny exists Casey should offer concrete, verifiable information about where and how to find her. But I am having a very hard time believing that Casey set up a fictitious person 2 years ago so that she could kill her child sometime in the future and blame "Zanny". JG and his father both verify that she mentioned "Zanny" before 2008. So what does that tell us, exactly? For one, it tells us that "Zanny" is not something she just recently pulled out of her hat.

But it doesn't tell us where she ever lived in Orlando, or worked. And KC doesn't tell us either.

Is ZG middle name really Fernandez?
I find it strange how she kept saying Zanaida Fernadez Gonzales and when she talked about Jeff Hopkins (who supposedly gave her Zanni;s name because she watched his child!:eek:)she again uses a middle name, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins Who uses middle names?and is that really Jeff's name?

Seranade,

That's exactly my point, she did not just pull the name Zanny out of her hat. She's been using the same excuse for 2 years and where has Caylee really been all of that time? I know others have doubted JG, but since knowing he passed a lie detector test and has been cleared, I really can't doubt what he is saying and I have no reason to doubt his fathers statement on NG either. It is a bit odd however, that they are the only two people to have heard Casey reference Zanny prior to the disappearance.

Just to clarify, She was not using it for 2 years, nobody outside of her has backed her up on this, her ex-fiance MAY have said she used it since nov 2007 when they started dating again, but I have not seen that interview to claim that is what I hear him say or not, others here have said they though he meant since June of last year. I was hoping to read a transcript of the show to make it easier to decipher what was said.

But he is the only one that claims that long of a period of time. RP said she used it while they were dating I believe which started in June. Not one of her life long friends claims this not one! lol Wouldn't they know better than her new group of friends? Ex fiance excluded because he does claim to hav hear it. BUT of the ones who claim they ONLY know her by Zani Zanny or whatever NOBODY knew or has claimed to know the persons real name.

Now that aside maybe the newly released docs can shed some lite! Light?

Is ZG middle name really *********?
I find it strange how she kept saying Zanaida ******** ********* and when she talked about Jeff ****** (who supposedly gave her Zanni;s name because she watched his child!:eek:)she again uses a middle name, Jeffrey ****** ****** Who uses middle names?and is that really Jeff's name?

Yes on number one; not sure on number two, please edit though because we are not supposed to use full names.

Actually let me clarify, It is a part of HER hyphenated last name, she is hispanic and it is a naming convention they use. The first part of the hyphen is the fathers surname the second part is the mothers surname osomthne! Google hispanic naming conventions for more info. :)

Is ZG middle name really Fernandez?
I find it strange how she kept saying Zanaida Fernadez Gonzales and when she talked about Jeff Hopkins (who supposedly gave her Zanni;s name because she watched his child!:eek:)she again uses a middle name, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins Who uses middle names?and is that really Jeff's name?

When I first listened to the interviews...this was one of my first reactions.....her use of middle names....I have a lot of long time friends....I know very few of their middle names. I think she used someone else's middle name in those interviews too. It was just odd. I think since then I have just used it as an example of compulsive lairs giving TONS of details when they lie. I would be interested to know if the middle names were right. In fact, now that I think about it....if you are stealing your friends checkbooks and such...maybe you do know their middle names (silly me!)

Yes on number one; not sure on number two, please edit though because we are not supposed to use full names.

Actually let me clarify, It is a part of HER hyphenated last name, she is hispanic and it is a naming convention they use. The first part of the hyphen is the fathers surname the second part is the mothers surname osomthne! Google hispanic naming conventions for more info. :)

I must quote myself to correct myself.

After someone mentioned this on another thread I had to research it a bit.

Information provided in the documents from the police do not indicate an F for the ZG that visited Sawgrass. I have been chasing the ZFG ghost so intently I proved one of my theories correct, no not this one. The theory that CASEY using this ryhming name Zany the Nany will make many of her friends she has said nanny to often enough think she said zany too.

WE have all heard ZFG often enough myself included that now I have mixed it up in my head thinking this ZG goes by ZFG too!!!! Glad I caught myself!

Did Casey tell people when she was out partying at night that Caylee was with the Nanny even before Caylee disappeared?
Or did she tell them that after she disappeared, I am really confused :confused:on that issue reading all those documents.

If she did tell people that before she disappeared , then just where exactly was Caylee? because we know the Nanny issue was bogus.

Did Casey tell people when she was out partying at night that Caylee was with the Nanny even before Caylee disappeared?
Or did she tell them that after she disappeared, I am really confused :confused:on that issue reading all those documents.

If she did tell people that before she disappeared , then just where exactly was Caylee? because we know the Nanny issue was bogus.

Yes, for approximately 1 1/2 years.

Well, she told Anthony in chat that she had to get in touch with the nanny a few times so that she could go to his house. She may have just been trying to get out of having to go.

Has anyone heard what Caylee was supposedly wearing the day she was "dropped off" with Zani the nanny? Have LE checked to see if the outfit she was supposed to be wearing is still at the Anthony house with all her other belonging?

Well, she told Anthony in chat that she had to get in touch with the nanny a few times so that she could go to his house. She may have just been trying to get out of having to go.

She spoke about the nanny to several different people going back approx. 1 1/2 years.

That's what I thought...so did she "make up" Zani the nanny after Caylee went missing or use bits of the existing truth and weave it into the current scenario? I'm beginning to think the Zanax theory isn't so out there anymore..

That's what I thought...so did she "make up" Zani the nanny after Caylee went missing or use bits of the existing truth and weave it into the current scenario? I'm beginning to think the Zanax theory isn't so out there anymore..

Yep I am with you! why would she make up the Nanny story when there was no Nanny before Caylee disappeared? That is just so bizarre, if you listen to CA tape recording she says that Caylee slept at home most of the time, ( Casey was lying about going to work so she could go out). So if Caylee was at home with her Mom then why the need to make up the Nanny story?
If there were times when she was not at home with CA and Casey was out partying and giving the Nanny story, then she had to be giving Caylee Zanax, and what? Putting her in the trunk?

She lied about having a day job... so there had to be a nanny for her to work... thus the need for a fake nanny prior to the missing girl.

Scary case scenario? There was no PERSON, there was only DRUGS and her TRUNK...

Don't forget what Jesse Grund's father said on Nancy Grace. He said KC had been looking for a nanny, and she was approached by the Grund family about it a few times, and finally she said, "I found one. Her name is Zani". I believe this was back when Caylee was still a baby and KC and JG were a couple. JG says he never heard the named "Zenaida" before.

Don't forget what Jesse Grund's father said on Nancy Grace. He said KC had been looking for a nanny, and she was approached by the Grund family about it a few times, and finally she said, "I found one. Her name is Zani". I believe this was back when Caylee was still a baby and KC and JG were a couple. JG says he never heard the named "Zenaida" before.

JG did say that he heard the name back in November of '07 when he and Casey briefly dated again.

Just a thought... last year Casey creates a nanny "Zani" to sound yuppyish and hip. Most young mothers have daycare, not a nanny, and that lends an air of affluence to her lifestyle. Then she realizes that maybe someone (Cindy, George) will want to see Zani, speak to her, see pictures, so Casey has to actually find someone online (myspace search, online people search) to befriend in the hopes that she can talk her into babysitting Caylee. She can't ever find a Zani to connect with, but keeps telling all her family and friends about her to keep up with her original lie, in case she ever does find a Zani. Fast forward to June of 2008, Caylee's becoming a handful, and whether premediatated or not, Caylee passes away, leaving Casey to scramble to find a Zani to pin it on. I would be interested to see forensics from Tony's/Amy's/Ricardo's computers to see if she had been searching for Zenaida on thiers also.

Whatever happened, I just want the answers. I'll go back to lurking again....

Annie + Zanax = Zani

I just read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) I think it was the Orlando Sentinal interview release article that there was a message from someone saying that Annie was coming down and that she could get some Zanax or something to that effect. I will try to find link (my computer is sloooooooooow!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni