17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would not disregard the possibility that some of GZ's fear was fueled by his wife (not sleuthing her that is wrong). But I could see how a man with a wife that was fearful that some young aggressive male might break into their home and attack her would fuel GZ's suspicions and put him in a more aggressive mode. The 911 calls confirm her fears. Understanding that wanting to protect your family is a strong motivator it does not have to become an obsession which GZ appears to have been dealing with. jmo

It could be any number of things. Perhaps he was picked on early in his youth, predominately by black males? I have no doubt that he was fearful due to the robberies in his area. There are probably thousands of people just like him, with that kind of fear. The difference of course is most of those are not empowered with a gun, acting as 'neighborhood watch'.

My answer to that would of been....move.

Which network was it that altered the 911 tape? Thanks.

Why would that matter? There's no evidence of any wrongdoing or influence being used to free GZ.

There wasn't? Then tell me why the initial police investigation was so horrendously screwed up?

Why has the investigation and handling of Trayvon's killing been taken out of the hands of the Sanford PD?

Why are the Feds and FBI now involved?

Something sure wasn't right, was it?

imo

What I fail to understand is GZ already had the upperhand since he had a loaded weapon. How does his 'reasonable' fear that Trayvon only had fists to his gun?

How does someone with a gun fear someone that only has a fist?

It appears he said all the right words, for the SA to dismiss that at his descretion instead of demanding an investigation.

If someone only has to utter, "I felt in fear of my life" against someone he chose to follow after being told not to, how is that people don't see who the real aggressor was in this uneven encounter?

I have my doubts that big, bad Zimmerman was in fear of anyone..he was intent on causing harm and did just that! I would love to know what happened right before GZ went out on his alleged errand run? Did something get his ire up?

He appears to have a hairpin trigger of anger. Anything could set him off. I don't view him as a productive member of society since the dude can't seem to keep himself employed before he's terminated for his angry outbursts..

He also was able to obtain a CWP due to him pleading down the felonies to misdemeanors and probably shouldn't have been trusted with a weapon. He's too irrational to think straight...like any hothead I had the displeasure to come in contact with..nothing you can say or do can change what they have in their mind at the time...irrational heads never prevail..level headed thinking is what he wasn't trained to do...or maybe doesn't have it within his resolve..

He's a dangerous person who needs to be kept off the streets or this is likely to occur again...:maddening:

Well I guess the questions would be 'did he intend to use that gun'?

Did he intend to harm/injure TM? or just scare him away?

What was his motivation for following him? Did he intend to have a confrontation or did he just want to see where he was going?

That's not what I heard. I heard that they could see "welts" on his head.

A "welt" is hardly a blood gushing gash that could cause imminent death.

I bet the Martin family would be delighted if that's the only injury Trayvon had.

imo

To further muddy the waters - it appears to me in the enhanced video that GZ has a very tiny trickle of blood in the area on the back/top of his head. I can see it in the section of the video right after he exits the car and walks in front of the police car.

I still don't feel this man was "in a fight for his life" or "moments from diapers" based off what appears to me to be a trickle of blood

Well, do we believe now that GZ has injuries?

I have my doubts those injuries were caused by Trayvon..I believe he might have done it to himself to give him the stance of fear?

The funeral director saw nothing on Trayvon to suggest he'd been in a fight..so, I do have my suspicious that those injuries might be self inflicted..He appears to be that kind a guy...:what:

I have my doubts those injuries were caused by Trayvon..I believe he might have done it to himself to give him the stance of fear?

The funeral director saw nothing on Trayvon to suggest he'd been in a fight..so, I do have my suspicious that those injuries might be self inflicted..He appears to be that kind a guy...:what:

How does one produce welts on the back of his head? From the timeline, it doesn't seem he was alone long enough before police arrived?

There is no evidence for this. This is completely unfair. Do we have any witness testimony that shows GZ was self inflicting wounds on himself?
Had I sustained injuries like that I would have shot too.

I figured there were injuries there, only because the cop took a look back there. My question is how did he get injuries on the back of his head, any injuries, if he was on top the whole time?

Witnesses saw GZ on the bottom iirc.

I figured there were injuries there, only because the cop took a look back there. My question is how did he get injuries on the back of his head, any injuries, if he was on top the whole time?

The mark on the back of his head was visible even before enhancing of the tape, despite abc claiming otherwise. Zimmerman claims he was on the bottom, so I am not sure why you say he was on top the whole time? And the witness "John" says he saw Zimmerman on the bottom.

JMO, but this also supports who it was calling for help in the 911 audio. Why would TM be yelling for *help*, if he didn't have any injuries to himself? GZ said at the scene he was 'calling for help' from his neighbors. Taking into account the gashes to the back of his head, it would seem to be GZ calling for help IMO.

There is no evidence for this. This is completely unfair. Do we have any witness testimony that shows GZ was self inflicting wounds on himself?

No, you're right why would he do that. The bruise is rounded in shape so he hit something hard. jmo

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46922042/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/

. She said she heard what sounded like the earpiece to Trayvon’s cellphone falling away before the line went dead.

Okay, there has been speculation about how the gf could know Trayvon's ear buds fell out or away. I think we sometimes are able to recognize sounds without thinking too much about it. Ear buds also have a microphone in them. I know that if I don't have both of my earbuds in the other person can't hear me very well. She heard him at one volume and then possibly when he was shoved (which I think he was, I do not think that at that exact moment he pushed GZ) his earbud came out and what ever sounds she heard at that point were faint. That may be why she thinks his ear buds were jarred loose.

Police were there almost immediately after the shot. Zimmerman would have no time to inflict anything on himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah