Found Alive MD - JB, 12, Nottingham, 11 November 2014 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
This is my hometown, though I don't know J. I'm praying for her safe return.

[h=1]FBI Joins Search For 12-Year-Old Girl Missing In Baltimore County[/h]
PERRY HALL, Md. (WJZ)– The Baltimore FBI is assisting the Baltimore County Police department in the search for a missing 12-year-old girl.
The FBI says it is working with Clear Channel to get billboards running around the Baltimore metro area.
JB was last seen leaving her home on Soth Avenue on Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. walking to Perry Hall Middle School.
JB was last seen at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday morning as she left her home in the 4200 block of Soth Avenue in White Marsh. She was headed to Perry Hall Middle School, where she is in sixth grade. When she did not return home in the afternoon, her mother called the school and was advised that J had been absent.
She is 5’5″ tall, 175 lbs with blue eyes and long brown hair. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a brown jacket.
This incident is being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Crimes Against Children Unit

.http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/11/12/girl-missing-in-baltimore-county/

Link to Satellite view of available routes from her block to the school. If she took Belair there may be surveillance camera footage available as there appears to be several businesses. However, looking at the map I would have taken Smith Avenue to East Joppa and cut through the ball diamonds. Since FBI is now assisting I'm wondering if they think she was kidnapped?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/4200+Soth+Ave,+Nottingham,+MD+21236/4300+Ebenezer+Rd,+Nottingham,+MD+21236/@39.3996761,-76.4765804,709m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c809c8e98d317d:0xa02179c8ccc28905!2m2!1d-76.4758507!2d39.4024989!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c809cbdf62e077:0x9ea16e629f414d08!2m2!1d-76.4743534!2d39.3980912

Link to Satellite view of available routes from her block to the school. If she took Belair there may be surveillance camera footage available as there appears to be several businesses. However, looking at the map I would have taken Smith Avenue to East Joppa and cut through the ball diamonds. Since FBI is now assisting I'm wondering if they think she was kidnapped?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/4200+Soth+Ave,+Nottingham,+MD+21236/4300+Ebenezer+Rd,+Nottingham,+MD+21236/@39.3996761,-76.4765804,709m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c809c8e98d317d:0xa02179c8ccc28905!2m2!1d-76.4758507!2d39.4024989!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c809cbdf62e077:0x9ea16e629f414d08!2m2!1d-76.4743534!2d39.3980912

Her house is very close to the intersection of Soth and Deborah. Most likely she would have taken Deborah, crossed over Joppa and entered the school from the back. It would be extremely unlikely she walked all the way up to Bel Air Rd and back down Joppa, IMO.

Her house is very close to the intersection of Soth and Deborah. Most likely she would have taken Deborah, crossed over Joppa and entered the school from the back. It would be extremely unlikely she walked all the way up to Bel Air Rd and back down Joppa, IMO.

Wasn't sure of her exact address. Thanks for that info!

Oh My!

Seeing that the FBI is on to this case so rapidly sounds like it could be very serious!

Hoping she returns home safe, sound, and soon! :please:

According to the Find J FB page , her mom was not notified about her absence at school until 3:30pm....8 long hours after she was last seen. My kids go to Baltimore County Public Schools as well and that is one of my biggest complaints, how long they take to notify the parent that their child did not arrive at school. The high school and middle school do not call until 6-8 pm and the elementary school never even calls. I have asked many, many times why don't they call in the morning because if, god forbid, something terrible happened to the kid on their way to school, the earlier the parent and the authorities are aware then the better the chance to find the child safe. I have never got an answer on the why and they still continue to call late in the evening if they even call at all. Hopefully there will be a change on their policy.

Hoping J is safe and warm, the temps are really dropping out there.

JB was last seen leaving her home on Soth Avenue on Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. walking to Perry Hall Middle School.JBwas last seen at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday morning as she left her home in the 4200 block of Soth Avenue in White Marsh. She was headed to Perry Hall Middle School, where she is in sixth grade. When she did not return home in the afternoon, her mother called the school and was advised that J had been absent.

In our day, in our city, this is absolutely unthinkable. Ever since Tori Stafford went missing in Woodstock Ontario (after school) the policies have been changed drastically. Now, when a child doesn`t register on the MORNING attendance sheet, there is a pre-recorded phone call placed to the parents primary contact number usually by 10am, whether that is cell or home land line. Honestly, I think EVERY school board should revise their policy this way. It not only alerts the parents 6+ hours sooner, it enables them to alert LE that much sooner as well.

In our day of *constant* connectivity, this is critical.

The FBI says it is working with Clear Channel to get billboards running around the Baltimore metro area.

snipped

She was headed to Perry Hall Middle School, where she is in sixth grade. When she did not return home in the afternoon, her mother called the school and was advised that J had been absent.

snipped

This incident is being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Crimes Against Children Unit.
Detectives know that J is very active on social media sites.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/11/12/girl-missing-in-baltimore-county/

Is it odd to anyone else that there was school on Veterans Day? Idk why but my first thought was .... Was there really school that day and was that her actual destination ? Wondering if mom didn't know it was a holiday and j took advantage of that to do her own thing without telling mom?

Is it odd to anyone else that there was school on Veterans Day? Idk why but my first thought was .... Was there really school that day and was that her actual destination ? Wondering if mom didn't know it was a holiday and jasmine took advantage of that to do her own thing without telling mom?

Where I live, school was in session on Veteran's Day.

If you look up J's school district's school calendar it should say for sure whether there was a holiday for veterans day. However, the articles state that Jasmine's mother called the school when she didn't return home and was advised J had been absent that day. I doubt she would be considered 'absent' if school was not in session.

Is it odd to anyone else that there was school on Veterans Day? Idk why but my first thought was .... Was there really school that day and was that her actual destination ? Wondering if mom didn't know it was a holiday and j took advantage of that to do her own thing without telling mom?

Baltimore County had school on Veterans Day.

OT I suppose , I just find it weird , I've never lived anywhere schools were open on a federal holiday . And Baltimore being a hop skip and a jump literally from Arlington VA.

Joppa road sex offender..but there are 7 within a mile of her home.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/sorSearch/search.do?anchor=offlist&searchType=byAddress&coords=%2839.4019489%2C+-76.47233399999999%29&streetAddress=4200+block+of+Soth+Avenue+in+White+Marsh&radius=0.25&firstnm=&lastnm=&county=Allegany&zip=&filter=ALL&category=ALL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back