Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jujube

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

George Anthony: ‘There is a hole in my heart'

Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST
Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST

By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until December when her remains were found near the East Orange County home where she lived with her grandparents George and Cindy and her mother Casey who is in jail charged with her murder.

Friday George Anthony spoke off camera with FOX 35 about a few things he said we could share.

Thank you for posting this jujube! Wow, LA moved back home!

Poor George.. despite anything, he will never watch sponge bob with Caylee again, or look at the moon and stars with her.. :praying:

You're welcome karma girl.

mydailyopinions: It is so sad. My kids used to sit on my dad's lap and watch westerns as he rocked them. That's how I picture George and Caylee except with Spongebob.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8187300&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

George Anthony: ‘There is a hole in my heart'

Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST
Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST

By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until December when her remains were found near the East Orange County home where she lived with her grandparents George and Cindy and her mother Casey who is in jail charged with her murder.

Friday George Anthony spoke off camera with FOX 35 about a few things he said we could share.
Was that supposed to read, '... will NOT do...' ???

Huh. All I can think of is that video of him so angry at the crowd outside his house and Cindy trying to pacify everyone and George got into his car and he took off........to the opposite direction of Suburban Drive.

I admit I'm cynical.

He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

*respectfully snipped*

so why doesn't he??

You're welcome karma girl. I don't know about the pg girlfriend but if she' smart, she'll stay away, at least for now.

mydailyopinions: It is so sad. My kids used to sit on my dad's lap and watch westerns as he rocked them. That's how I picture George and Caylee except with Spongebob.

Thanks for the article. I breaks my heart. :(

So Lee is back home, I can understand that.

I think it's time for them to *batten down the hatches*

I feel *a storms a' brewing*

So what's the big difference in on camera and off camera video until after the funeral?
That makes no sense to me....he still did an interview...just not on camera...and spoke about a few things that he said could be shared??? Whatever that means...to me it means, they still haven't learned to shut up!

Also, if he wants to see Casey, then what's stopping him? Ooops, those darn cameras in jail! Or Casey doesn't want to see him/them...either way, why "share" this information? ARGHH...........

Unbelievable ploy for sympathy and attention, as they've done throughout this entire tragedy...ridiculous, IMO!

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well. He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

Yeah this is my question too - why not? Wish we knew for sure why not.

Also, no matter fi they've helped cover up or have lied, they still now have to face that their caylee is actually gone. Even if they definitely knew before, there wasn't the allowance of public mourning. And I'm sure, deep down, they wanted a proper burial for caylee.

*respectfully snipped*

so why doesn't he??

Poor George.

Maybe KC is the one who has refused visits from GA and CA in these past weeks. Who knows?

If KC could dispose of her daughter in a garbage bag like trash, she may have the same feelings toward any member of her family.

Of course, they all could be worried about being taped at jail in videos, but it's been so long since her parent's have visited her.

Makes you wonder if KC has any feelings at all, except for herself. Sad

So, George had to do a special interview, off-camera, to tell everybody that they will be back to do on-camera interviews after the funeral. The self importance of these people never ceases to amaze me. I hope that they will be given zero media time in the future. Enough is enough. I couldn't care less if I ever heard or saw them again. As for seeing KC, I am sure it is KC that won't see them.

*respectfully snipped*

so why doesn't he??

I believe it's because Casey has refused to see members of her family.

During the time she was out on bond, she spent as much time as she could at JB's office. I seriously doubt that they were spending 6 - 8 hours a day working on Casey's defense, and I'm sure JB had other clients too. I think Casey didn't want to be cooped up in the house with her parents. Going to JB's office was a way to escape.

After she was indicted and arrested she refused to see her family.

I'm sure that's how it was supposed to read. It probably was a typo that someone omitted the "NOT."

TY for checking.

I worry sometimes that I don't read things fully, or clearly enough.

The lead in reads entirely differently without the word 'NOT' in there, and puts the rest of the article in an entirely different context.

Feel so sorry for them. I seriously would be moving out of that house. I would never be able to drive down that street again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member