2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

I just feel everything drifting away from Hailey and she may soon be out of reach...

Well, it will be interesting to hear BD tomorrow then. Clint didn't seem too concerned about this guy in an interview last week IIRC. Interesting...

Said he didn't have any clue as to it could even be IIRC!!! Wonder if someone emphatically clued him in to the terror of it all :rolleyes:.. The picture that's emerging for me is an interesting one...

At first I thought the title of the thread was wrong with CD's name being in it.

Ok, so what's going on here? Strange.

I feel like I'm in another HaLeigh case and I'm going to wait for LE to act and not believe what I read till something is confirmed.I feel like we're dealing with a divorce/custody/gf/bf/he did it/she did it/cousin Joe did it and in the midst of all this bologni a child is missing.I don't want it to be another two years and still no Hailey.All donations to all of them need to stop until LE can figure out what's going on and who has taken this child.And all of them need to be polygraphed.

I wonder if he is alluding to a person very concerned about HD's situation, one not to necessarily harm her, but thinking to help her.....obviously he think someone that knows the family some how

(oh lawsy I hope I can say that...if not just smack me)

I read somewhere the person Clint is referring to has not been located by LE to question. If that is true....How long has this person been unavailable or unable to locate? When was the last time someone in the family saw him or spoke to him? Was it before or after Hailey went missing? Does anyone have ideas on this?

I am starting to think both Billie and Clint decided the other knows too much about them and they have decided to call a truce...

Hailey wouldn't have left with nothing to spend the night,at least her hoodie.I'm also keeping it open my mind it was set up to make it look like she was abducted by anyone at this point.Because it's starting not to make sense.If all we've heard for this month,even the last week,is what LE is having to deal with,no wonder they're still investigating.

Ah yes, the shadowy second gunman on the hill....

I wouldn't pay much attention to this untill they name names and circumstances.

So is this why LE cannot clear the other suspects? They have said repeatly there are other persons on interest. Suspects in this article is used by Clint which is different than when LE uses it.IMO

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146

They said investigators haven't been able to find this person to bring in for questioning. "That brings us to the point where we think that the police are not doing what they're supposed to be doing. They're sitting there twitteling their thumbs , which we don't know, he may just be a hard person to find," Dunn said.

My point is neither one of them,BD or CD should have said anything in public if it is another person,good grief,just be quiet already.It could put Hailey in more danger.

My point is neither one of them,BD or CD should have said anything in public if it is another person,good grief,just be quiet already.It could put Hailey in more danger.

Maybe they dont believe this person would hurt Hailey and want people looking out for her?

I wonder if there's a bolo out on the person,if so,I don't think anyone has heard it in the public.

Maybe for us to believe this, BD and CD should tell us whether this person went missing before or after Hailey went missing.

I really don't know what to think. The dynamics seem to have changed overnight here.

I think "JOE in TN", was said tongue in cheek in reference to another case that this one reminds some of us of. They didn't mention a name or anything other than a lead in TN., and it turned out to be nothing IIRC.

Zanny the Nanny...there is one in every case it seems..gotta blame somebody I guess...

It doesn't make sense to keep saying this but not saying who. How is mystery man supposed to be found if no one knows who they are looking for? A description, perhaps, a vehicle, something?

I keep wanting to go back to the guy camping in MB's back yard. Were they not looking for him at some point but no one was releasing his name?

I am starting to think both Billie and Clint decided the other knows too much about them and they have decided to call a truce...

nah, I'm thinking CD is frustrated understandably..LE won't/can't confirm or deny anything..and it's obvious that the thought that Billie could have had any knowledge of what happened is something he can't bear to believe. I have a feeling she could be pretty persuasive in detailing how 'dangerous' this unknown person is as well..;)..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back