2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought maybe they would start early and Judge Perry would rule on that supplemental defense witness list. Maybe they will address it first thing.

Good Morning Everyone,
I have to share my "experience yesterday"....I had my hair done, and #3 people in the salon that HAVE NOT followed the casey anthony story, besides seeing a bit on the news....thought that GA HAD ABUSED casey and he was guilty of something....I had to stop the hair dresser....and go out side for a smoke I got so pissed......But I set them straight....but scary....because it's about the same information this Jury has....

Keep your eyes out to see if Casey is flirting with someone across the room (e.g. in the jury pool).

I sure hope the state in this trial....brings out how JB on behalf of his client spoke to media about keeping the focus on finding Caylee.....how JB asked on behalf of his client to go searching....alone...to help locate Caylee.....that KC spent all day at his office while on house arrest focusing on finding Caylee.....it just really ticks me off!

ok...done ranting....im sure there is more...but this thread is not for it.....

O/T question. Is there a place here on WS where I can talk to military families? My nephew is 19 and was deployed to Afg. 3 mos ago. Yesterday, he lost his best friend and 2 other buddies in his unit to an IED. I want to send him something and a letter, but I don't know what to send or what to say. Thanks.

here.....at least in body and spirit (but perhaps not sound mind). Love spending a Saturday morning doing the work that didn’t get finished during the week and still also watching the reason all work is in slow motion.

mmmmmm......breakfast. Can we keep having breakfast together after the trial is over? There will be lot’s of appeals on death row, too.

UGH her sweater is wrinkled! my OCD is too severe to see that :|

There she be! Boy they should iron her clothes before giving them to her!

Morning all!

Okay, two computer windows open looking at the door from which ICA should emerge.

Thanks everyone for all the great breakfast spread. I'll make sure to do my part next week. Right now I'm focused on my Saturday morning coffee and my e-cigs.

Haven't slept all night here on the West Coast -- but hey, it's Saturday, right?

Okay, ICA just entered the courtroom!

I sure hope the state in this trial....brings out how JB on behalf of his client spoke to media about keeping the focus on finding Caylee.....how JB asked on behalf of his client to go searching....alone...to help locate Caylee.....that KC spent all day at his office while on house arrest focusing on finding Caylee.....it just really ticks me off!

ok...done ranting....im sure there is more...but this thread is not for it.....

I wish the State could put Baez on the stand to question him about all of this!! and all of his media interviews and how he states there has been too much publicity!! and what Mason said before he joined the team! and how Henry Lee "quit" since he did not get his crate of oranges. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member