Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Overall thought then is this is Feb 2008 Superbowl Sunday. So Amy is living with RM by May 15 based on statement in July 15 or 16 [forgot which day LE spoke to her] that she had been at the Glenwood Ave. apartament for 2 months.

June 30 Monday Tony Lazzaro leaves for New York. Returns July 5.

June 30 Monday Car towed from Amscot parking lot

Has anyone figured out how Casey was getting around without a car and with Tony being out of town for the 30th - 5th?

Feb to now is 7 mo

ETA: in response to suspicious mind

I only stated 5 months in my reply because it was 5 months from the time that pic was taken to the first day that the world was introduced to Casey.

I recently investigated Full Sail as a possibility for my cousin's son. Here's how the school works: You take one class a month that is 4 hours a day plus a 4 hour lab. The classes run 24x7 all year round so you may start at 10am and have a class until 6 pm or you may have a class that starts at 9pm and runs until 5am and other classes start and run around the clock. Sometimes the labs are much longer and some students have reported being awake for 3 days while they were working on a class project. It's unusual, I know, but this makes sense when you realize this is a For Profit school.
All colleges are for profit, aren't they? But from what I understand, this school is 24/7, year-round, etc., because it's an accelerated program.

That picture makes me want to cry. I can't believe that Casey could harm that poor innocent, precious child. It just make me sick to even think about it. God bless you Caylee you are love by many.

I do not know what an all white party is.... first thing that came to my mind was either cocaine or racism...

Everyone wears all white, to the best of my knowledge.
P Diddy gives a white party every year.

I do not know what an all white party is.... first thing that came to my mind was either cocaine or racism...

I think it means wear all white clothes (like P. Diddy's parties). Trying to be "hip"...

Has anyone figured out how Casey was getting around without a car and with Tony being out of town for the 30th - 5th?

I have asked that question before. No where in any statement is that point brought up. AH makes mention that she let Casey borrow the car while she was in P. Rico. 7.8 -7.15 but nobody said anything about her asking for rides, can I borrow your car etc. I will bet my bottom dollar that she is not a walking type of girl. I wonder if she could have rented a car but then the question is with what. Another stolen credit card. It is Orlando maybe it would not have been that expensive.

The owners of that address have the last name of Fitzgerald. I have the first names but not posting of course and I don't think that would make a bit of difference anyway. It also looks like they rent it out as their mailing address is different, normally that is the case when you own 1 or more properties.

That house was "someone's" grandparents house. One or more of the grandkids were living there and Amy moved in with them temporarily. When she was in PR she was still getting mail there and somewhere I read where Casey was picking up her mail for her when she had her car.

I do know some searchers have been working that area, but there are tons of alligators around there.

I only stated 5 months in my reply because it was 5 months from the time that pic was taken to the first day that the world was introduced to Casey.

Sorry, i was just responding to the post by suspicious mind b/c he/she doubted that hair could grow that fast in 5 months. I just wanted to give more credit to the superbowl time frame.

Thank you, that's exactly what I see in her expression. I don't see any sadness at all, she's being teased and is playing along. I think Caylee was a very happy little girl with grandparents that totally adored her and spoiled her rotten. You can see the love in Cindy and George's eyes in every picture with her.
I agree. This picture makes me think of a lot of times when my little one was just being grumpy because she was being teased (in a fun way but when she is tired, the grump comes out), and I'll say to her in a sing-songy voice "Don't smile!" and she'll sort of fake cry and half smile at the same time. All of you moms probably know exactly what I mean even though I can't quite find the words.

ETA: Lee's expression leads me to believe that there was something funny that had just happened prior to Caylee reaching out to get away from him.

Sorry, i was just responding to the post by suspicious mind b/c he/she doubted that hair could grow that fast in 5 months. I just wanted to give more credit to the superbowl time frame.

It had to be after May 2008 because Amy is in some of these photo's and she was working on a ship from June 2007 till Feb/May 2008. So the hair may not be too relevant as Amy was not even here until May. Then she was getting her mail at the Oviedo house while she was in PR.

I've have not had the opportunity to get on, so pleeeeaaasssee forgive me for not being able to read all the posts, so this may have already been stated.

Don't you think Casey's hair looks a little short? I know she is wearing it in a small pony tail now, but has it still looks a little short compared to the Fusain pictures (IIRC).

Get find and have a great evening WSers:D

Thanks guys, that makes perfect sense, I have never heard of that and I guess I was trying to make too much of it

I'm done. Poke me with a fork. Good night all. Everyone's going to have this all figured out by, say noon tomorrow right? lol

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultlistings.x?listid=639339
Great find! Wonder when the picture was taken!

Like other posters have said...you should see my children when we were trying to get them to pose for our Christmas card--it looked like we were inflicting severe pain and terror on them! It usually takes us 50+ pictures to get one usuable, cute one.

If CA were taking the picture, it just shows you how attached caylee was to her.

Except Cayee has jeans on in pic. Description says shorts. I have a 6 year old and 4 year old twins. You can bet that 80 percent of my 2 girls closets, have pink shirts in them. How generic is jean shorts, tennis shoes and ponytail? In the hot south, most little girls wear their hair up. You would THINK that Casey would have been a little more descriptive about shirt, but who am I kidding.

I do agree that the house in the pics and the house on Oveida is the same. It has the same barn in backyard and the water tanks. Most definitley think LE needs to check the woods, and barn out there. 2 acres and knowing the house is empty would have given Casey the time and confidence to know she would have time to do with Caylee what she wanted to do.
Why are they wearing jeans? I would think it would be terribly hot anytime after, say, March.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back