Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2012 12:23PM

THE coffin of Allison Baden-Clay has been carried from St Paul's Anglican Church followed by her husband Gerard and other family holding the hands of Allison's three girls, marking the end of her funeral service.
Gerard held the hands of his three daughters as they touched the coffin and said goodbye for the last time.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...hurch-in-ipswich/story-e6freon6-1226352858918

Whilst America had their Marilyn Monroe, and Britain had their Princess Diana...Australia has their Allison....

And I would love to see Elton John play piano while softly singing Candle in the Wind for her today ....

Over and over and over again

there was a big screen outside so some one may have video from that ..normaly if something is happening around our area im there , but didnt feel right going to this

Allison Baden-Clay, born July 1, 1968 - April, 2012

................Forever in our hearts................

Allison2.jpg

I think the reporters are disrespectful!!! GBC hasn't even been reported as a suspect, he hasn't been charged and he got mentioned twice. I don't usually like police either but at least when they talk about anything they mention GBC or husband. Apparently from what my friend said he was mentioned during the service but as the video stuffed up i wouldn't have a clue what was said

angel1, you have a kind heart to say this.

Much of what the reporters have said about Allison and her life has come from spending time with her mum, dad and best friend. If G had felt able to talk to them -about her being a loving wife, adoring mum... they may have been able to include him more. They did say he was there for the girls during the service

Breaking news in New Jersey - I just thought I would add it here....somewhat similiar to Allison, a lovely looking young 47 yo mother who did so much for verterans and hosted a sunday arvo radio show - etc etc etc....gunned to death for no reason....

here is the link....

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/a...d-weekend-co-host-found-shot-to-death-at-home

Thank you for this - we have all been touched by Allison's story; this is a reminder there are many other Allison's out there - parents that have lost daughters, children that have lost mothers, in tragic circumstances. My thoughts go out to them.

It breaks my heart to see those little girls. Allison loved them so much, I can't imagine how they must be feeling.

I just heard Alison Sandy (reporter) mention that even the investigators in this case have been so touched by Allison's life and story that they were there at the service too.

Bet that's not the only reason they were at the service.

there was a big screen outside so some one may have video from that ..normaly if something is happening around our area im there , but didnt feel right going to this
Yeah same as me. I live in the area where Allison grew up. It would have been a short drive. But it just didn't feel right.

Justice will be done.

The sister of slain Brisbane mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay has vowed her killer will be brought to justice.

Vanessa Fowler told mourners today many questions remained unanswered about her sister’s death.

‘‘There are many pieces of a puzzle that need to be put together and we, your family, pledge to you that we will have the questions answered,’’ she said through tears at the funeral service at Ipswich, west of Brisbane.
‘‘We will bring you justice because you deserve nothing less.’’

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...mans-sister-20120511-1ygrm.html#ixzz1uWjA4hje

angel1, you have a kind heart to say this.

Much of what the reporters have said about Allison and her life has come from spending time with her mum, dad and best friend. If G had felt able to talk to them -about her being a loving wife, adoring mum... they may have been able to include him more. They did say he was there for the girls during the service

I'm so glad to read that last line - about him being there for the girls! I don't think it's ever been doubted that he's been a good dad to them. Poor precious darlings :( My heart aches for them...

The forum is going to be shut down for 45 minutes or more! We anticipate this will happen either tonight or tomorrow night - USA time. This is a routine maintenance in order to keep Websleuths running more smoothly.

Don't :panic: when it happens!

:kimsterwink:

This will be happening within the next 3 or 4 hours. I plan to use some of the time to reflect on the many victims who deserve justice all over our world and to pray for their mourning family and friends.

:rose:

:candle:

I love that you can see the daughter's hair and it has been done beautifully. Someone is looking after her like her mum would xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie