2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as CA has peed me off over the past 2-years, she is bringing tears to my eyes now.

Casey looks more pizzed than upset to me, I think her mom's emotions just make her angry.

As we got to recess, ICA stands & keeps shooting her mother dirty looks.

I understand her keeping them.
I still have many of my son's things - he passed 5 years ago.
I just can't put them all away or get rid of them like some people do.
They remind me of the blessed and happy times with him and I'm sure they help CA remember Caylee how she was when she played there.

Tiki, I am so sorry for your loss.

Wow...no crying from Casey...here they are showing Caylee's playset, play area..and no sadness from her mother Casey....

OOPss...okay ICA is beginning to DAP her eyes

Well, she can't be crying every effin two minutes....uh, like she wants to...:floorlaugh:

Did you see that???????????????????

Casey is really making me mad with her fake tears. CA is for real crying and Casey cannot seem to get one tear out no matter how hard she is trying to.

What is telling is that every time Casey wipes her eye she looks at her hand.

Wow! She's doing a good job thus far, surprisingly, IMO.

Cindy did not even glance at the defense table. Casey is so mad! Crying for real now after Cindy is gone.

"She made it look like....
....did nothing...."

is what I read on Casey's lips. I think she is mad the truth is coming out that Cindy and George did everything for Caylee.

Looked like Casey just said; "I tried so hard"

DCS trying to calm her down.

Oh man, KC evil glare at CA, then angry and crying, yelling something at DS

the very few times I saw KC actually cry, her nose got very red, as did a good part of her face. I don't buy the tears this morning. Well until just now with DS

how can anyone watch the utter agony and emotional exhaustion and heartache on their own mothers face and not be bawling their heart out! Im bawling and I dont even know Cindy..

The same way a person can accuse their innocent father of sexual abuse and of improperly disposing of a body as he sits there and listens knowing that they are being broadcast to the whole world.

Cindy NEVER even GLANCED at Casey!!!!!!!!!!! And Now CASEY is LOOSING IT!!!!!!!!!1

Whats happening? Casey have a fit about something!

:eek: kc having a melt down

If I could pass Casey a note right now, it would say: Contrary to what you may believe, you are not a good liar. Doing it constantly does not make you good at it.

P.S. You're not a good actress either.

Ooohs she angry alright....pointing finger angrily at mom while talking to her lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member