2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems mad that her mother wouldn't even look at her. I think I read her lips to say something about.... "I got nothing"

I hope they are able to get the tears out during the recess so they can continue.

OMG! Casey is crying now because things aren't going according to her plan. Yelling at DT, pointing finger at (Cindy?), she's probably ordering them to rip CA to shreds.

As Cindy was walking out Cindy never even tried to look at Caseym and now Casey realizes her mother KNOWS and will not lie to save herm NOW those are real tears from Casey ....

ICA - "she didn't look at me once the entire time..."

WOW What's this

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 10.30.10 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 10.30.10 AM.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 414
I'm not a "great" lip reader, but I saw. . .she is going to protect him.

ETA: I too, think it's convenient that she is not covering her mouth for this display.

Casey is crying and looks angry now.

Oh Boy - I could clearly read ICA's angry and tearful comment to DS saying - they are just saying these things to hurt me! It was a clear as could be.
Wow - look at her go - she is angry angry angry - uh ICA - the jury isn't there - all those tears of self pity are wasted.....

oh....i hope folks sitting in there can report what the heck is going on......:eek:....any tweets?

Casey looks pizzed and is crying because her mother was talking about Caylee. It is so obvious that Casey was so jeolous of the attention that her mother gave to Caylee instead of Casey. Looks to me that she is acting like a two year old spoiled brat right now.

She knows the camera is right on her and she is using it to try and make a difference. Nothing can change evil.

Casey crying during break. She's not upset about the heartbreaking testimony, IMO. She's MAD!

ICA is certainly crying now... Crying now that she knows her mom isn't going to go under that bus willingly. Man I wish the jury could see this.

First actual crying I have seen Kc do . . . she is extremely animated . . .crying and talking to DS . . . KC is not attempting to cover her mouth . . . .she is really venting . . . she is talking and annunciating every word! Wow . . .no attempt to hide her emotions . . . this is amazing to watch!!!

BTW . . a huge WELCOME to Iassend! So glad you have joined us . . .you did a phenomenal job!!!!!! So proud of all of you who got pulled into this whole fiasco! Kudos!

And this ladies and gentlemen is why she killed her daughter.... she was jealous of her mothers love for Caylee....that is what this tantrum ICA is having right now is all about, IMO.

At one point I clear saw ICA say: how can she cry NOW? She NEVER cried..." I couldnt pick up the rest of it but I think it was "when I told her."

"She's just doing ....."
"She's just doing...."

She is FURIOUS at CA, absolutely livid. She is so frushtrated she can't swallow. Wow, I can't believe I'm really seeing a physo in action. Very scary.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member