GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering about this - what made mom immediately concerned enough to want to physically check on her? Especially if she knew she was sick, probably sleeping and saw her car there. Was mom just wanting to see if she needed some momma-love/medicine/glass of water or something?

Right, and from this link below it states that Holly was at bowling alley, with about 150 people on a bowling league the night before she went missing, so despite her cold, she was out the previous night.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2013/11/holly-grim-missing-from-macungie.html

IMOO.

could someone have broken in the back door ( the one she never uses that they found ajar) while Holly was taking her son to the bus stop, she went home, sat down to have a cup of coffee and cigarette and was attacked at that point. This would have had to happen pretty quickly considering the mother drove over at 7am and Holly's son was dropped off at his bus stop at 6:33am.

If her glasses were on the floor I wonder if they found any blood from an attack and if it led out the front or back door? This is IMO of course.

Did they have dogs out there yet?

could someone have broken in the back door ( the one she never uses that they found ajar) while Holly was taking her son to the bus stop, she went home, sat down to have a cup of coffee and cigarette and was attacked at that point.

I think this is exactly what happened. I think le should look to closely at neighbors. I feel the kidnapper is someone who is familiar with holly 's routine and the routines of her son and her mom.

I think this is exactly what happened. I think le should look to closely at neighbors. I feel the kidnapper is someone who is familiar with holly 's routine and the routines of her son and her mom.

That is what I was thinking!
The timing was just so close to the window of opportunity, that someone had to know exactly when she would be alone.

There are lots of great questions coming up.

To help answer a few:

It is actually quite common for parents to drive children, even older ones, to the bus stops in this area. Especially when it is dark and cold and at rural stops. When going by bus stops, you often see rows of cars parked at the corners and the kids hop out of the cars when the bus comes. The kids are at bus stops as early as 6 to 6:30 AM, when it is still quite dark.

As far as I have heard, the child's father has been out of the picture. Holly was never married.

She has had a couple of relationships in the past that were a bit... not good. I heard the police interviewed at least one ex-bf, but I won't put his name here, because of the potential for accidentally accusing a wrong person.

As for her mom checking on her - yes that is exactly the kind of person this woman is. She took good care of everyone around her, and would help anyone in need, even if she had little to give. If her daughter did not answer, especially if she thought she might be sick, it is not unusual at all that she would go right over to check.

Findtheway, you seem to know this family pretty well. Do you know if they verified the BF's whereabouts? I'm not accusing anyone, its just helpful to know he was at work during this time frame so I can move on to something else. This is IMO and again not saying he had anything to do with it.

Also, do you know if there was blood found inside the home or near the doors?

Thank you FindTheWhy for joining and starting this thread! You're obviously local, so am I. I grew up in the area and went to EHS. A family of mine works for the bus company and knows Holly's son from driving him to tech.

I believe she was actively involved in the Nascar community. I wonder if she met someone through there who wanted to harm her?

could someone have broken in the back door ( the one she never uses that they found ajar) while Holly was taking her son to the bus stop, she went home, sat down to have a cup of coffee and cigarette and was attacked at that point. This would have had to happen pretty quickly considering the mother drove over at 7am and Holly's son was dropped off at his bus stop at 6:33am.

If her glasses were on the floor I wonder if they found any blood from an attack and if it led out the front or back door? This is IMO of course.

Did they have dogs out there yet?

Apparently they did have dogs out, straight away. And aerial searches of nearby fields. No media link for that info though, just going by a post so I guess that should be regarded as opinion at the moment.

Findtheway, you seem to know this family pretty well. Do you know if they verified the BF's whereabouts? I'm not accusing anyone, its just helpful to know he was at work during this time frame so I can move on to something else. This is IMO and again not saying he had anything to do with it.

Also, do you know if there was blood found inside the home or near the doors?

Everyone seems to believe that the bf's alibi - that he was at work - has been verified.
His mom called him at work as soon as she realized Holly was missing.
And the police checked into this.

I heard that police used "lights" on the house to look for blood. The CSI fans in the neighborhood were in awe of this.
I don't know what they found, if anything. If they found anything, that bit has not leaked out to acquaintances.

I walked my daughter to the bus stop every morning until she graduated at sixteen... Especially after so many teens started disappearing leaving for school :/ ... Call me paranoid, over protective but when it's still dark out and she had to wait alone I call it being aware of the reality of what could happen ...

I guess the fact that he is a male and that she was walking back to the house to presumably get in her car and drive to work just struck me as odd.

Why not drop him at the bus stop on her way to work?

Apparently they did have dogs out, straight away. And aerial searches of nearby fields. No media link for that info though, just going by a post so I guess that should be regarded as opinion at the moment.

I guess it is only fair...
That information about the search comes from the mother and neighbors, and others they have talked to. I also saw helicopters hovering, as I don't live far away.
My information comes as someone who has known the mother for years, and knows Holly only to say hi.
Others that I know also know the family well, including Holly, and have been visiting Jeanette, have been interviewed by police, etc.

We are all worried sick.
The video of Jeanette's interview had me totally in tears, along with others.
We need answers, and I don't know how to help, other than to get the word out, and to see if anyone else has heard anything.

Anything I reveal here is nothing that is not being repeated over and over among Holly and Jeanette's acquaintances, so I am not really revealing anything confidential. It is all common knowledge among many locals, even if not in the media.

I guess the fact that he is a male and that she was walking back to the house to presumably get in her car and drive to work just struck me as odd.

Why not drop him at the bus stop on her way to work?

Because then she would be at work about an hour early? :)

That information about the search comes from the mother and neighbors, and others they have talked to. I also saw helicopters hovering, as I don't live far away.
My information comes as someone who has known the mother for years, and knows Holly only to say hi.
Others that I know also know the family well, including Holly, and have been visiting Jeanette, have been interviewed by police, etc.

We are all worried sick.
We need answers, and I don't know how to help, other than to get the word out, and to see if anyone else has heard anything.

Anything I reveal here is nothing that is not being repeated over and over among Holly and Jeanette's acquaintances, so I am not really revealing anything confidential. It is all common knowledge among many locals, even if not in the media.

Bless your heart.. You are being so supportive of Holly and her mother... And son... :grouphug:

Does anyone know if Holly owned or rented her home, and how long she may have lived there, or if she was thinking of moving and had her home for sale?

Because then she would be at work about an hour early? :)

My thought exactly. When my daughters were young I did the same thing, only it was taking them to school because a bus didn't go by, we were too close to the school. I would do the same thing as Holly... fix some coffee and see to a little breakfast, throw on some sweats, make sure they had their stuff and go. Then it was back to the house until I had to go to work. We are creatures of habit.

We are all worried sick.

Thank you for your insight and compassion.

The overturned cup and glasses on the floor seem so careless - why wouldn't they have been picked up so no one knew anything had happened? But....maybe mom's phone call to Holly made someone in the home think they had to move real fast?

But that would have to be someone who knew Holly and her mom real well - that mom usually called at that time, and would come to the house if she got no answer.

"Dwayne Mory of Macungie, Grim's boyfriend the last four years, said Friday he was staying over at Grim's home early the morning she disappeared, but he left before she did.
"I got up for work, gave her a kiss goodbye," he said. "She took her son, dropped him off at the bus stop. Later, I got a call from her mom: She wasn't at home." "

Read more: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...y-grim-20131129,0,3111221.story#ixzz2mMOxvSLU

I am not sure I am understanding the sequence of events.
When Holly's boyfriend left before she did, what chronological sequence was that?
He said he got up for work and kissed her goodbye and she dropped her son off at the bus stop. Was he at Holly's home still when Holly and her son left, Then afterwards did he leave her home Before she arrived back, only for Holly to be gone again before Holly's mom arrived, or did Holly's boyfriend leave Before Holly took her son to the bus stop? It stumps me, because he didn't say he left for work, just that he got up for work.
He kissed her, but did he kiss her when She left her home, or did he leave her home Before her?
Did they (boyfriend and Holly)perhaps discuss that she would be taking her son to the bus stop,
or did he know that only because he was told later that she was missing?
IMOO.

Do we know if there were any signs of forced entry? Any damage on the front or the back door? Or it was just open, with no force used?

Do we know if there were any signs of forced entry? Any damage on the front or the back door? Or it was just open, with no force used?

Like if there was no forced entry, could the back door have been previously unlocked? I wonder if LE checked for fingerprints on the inside door knob of that back door?
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member