Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the more people others see showing up the more they will come to help.

SOMEONE POSTED BOND ON THE NEW CHARGES!!! Here is the story under "Casey wakes up in jail" at....
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Will the BH and his nephew repost theirs too? If so she's out again. I just cannot believe how everyone caters to Casey! I have to wonder if she was a male or a minority instead of a cute young white girl would people be so willing to help her get out again?

If thats the case then it would explain the large amount of money that she has stolen.

Please a man, in Caseys case needs to be changed to MEN.
mabey that is why so much money needed rofl

Scratches on the trunk...in the trunk...hmmmmmmm.....

Child possibly fighting to prevent being put in the trunk...or child possibly trying to get out of the trunk....

Pizza...in the trunk.....

OMG....is it possible that the reason she won't "tell it" is because she locked that child in the trunk...and she suffocated????

Posted by Turbothink: That makes me want to just sit here and cry...........that is the most sickening thing I have ever read.
------------------------------------------------------

Turbo,
I was thinking that when she opened the trunk she may have been in the brush area - or maybe she had to back up further and she had already opened the trunk. I hope that's it!
T2

Regarding the scratches being on the inside of the trunk - first I've seen that reported.

It does sound chilling - but I'm sort of doubting that a live little Caylee would have made those scratches while trying to escape - which is where my mind initially went.

However - something put those scratches there - what about the shovel?

I think one of our posters - Gigi maybe - has the same type car as Casey - she could be very helpful.
Does she have her own thread? She should.

Question for that poster: will a shovel like the one Casey borrowed even fit in that car? How?

Child possibly fighting to prevent being put in the trunk...or child possibly trying to get out of the trunk....

OMG....is it possible that the reason she won't "tell it" is because she locked that child in the trunk...and she suffocated????

I wonder about the knife myself.:mad:

Never hears/read about a William W.

i would hope that LE looked into the Patrick Bourgeois guy, who visited Casey very soon after she was jailed. Casey did seem confused by the call and looked scared while talking to him. He just seemed to "come out of the woodwork".

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

and when Casey checked on her it was too late.

I thought this very early on, not sure I want to believe it, but I do think its a possibility.

Just want to clarify that the source link posted for scratches being INSIDE the trunk was from someone's blog. So don't let it hold weight just yet, until a more reputable source is available.

Posted by Turbothink: That makes me want to just sit here and cry...........that is the most sickening thing I have ever read.
------------------------------------------------------

Turbo,
I was thinking that when she opened the trunk she may have been in the brush area - or maybe she had to back up further and she had already opened the trunk. I hope that's it!
T2

You and me both. Thinking of putting your 2-year-old in a trunk dead is bad enough. Alive? Too much for me to process...

As for the mention that the LE assisting were possibly off-duty: Are they using LE equipment? If so, are off-duty officers allowed to do that?

i would hope that LE looked into the Patrick Bourgeois guy, who visited Casey very soon after she was jailed. Casey did seem confused by the call and looked scared while talking to him. He just seemed to "come out of the woodwork".

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

IMO Casey didnt look scared. Looked more like who the heck is this guy :eek:

I have often wondered who actually cared for Caylee during the day. Cindy must have had Caylee lots in the evening. Guessing Cindy got home about 5 and George??? Did work, didn't have a job.....not sure of his schedule over the last 6 months.
Has anyone ever come up with a daily time line for that family's work schedule?
Seems that Casey tried to be out of that house when Cindy WAS in that house.
MG!! I am rambling and not even making sense?? :bang::bang:
But when you mentioned Cindy getting tired, I thought how rough for her to have to take over child care after a day of working. Meanwhile, Casey is doing NOTHING.

I've wondered the same, and we never really see that line of questioning with the family such as: "please explain who took care of Caylee when, on the normal daily basis, given everyone's regular work schedules".

It seems to me that Casey's work was always in "Events". Or, for a time "Sports Authority night shift where Ryan P works" (I think I have the name of that sports chain correct - i didn't look it up, could be confusing it with my local chain name).

Anyway, I think Casey had everyone duped into believing she primarily worked the night shift. So, the family watched Caylee while Casey did her "night shift".

According to George, the day he last saw them, they had backpacks on and Casey was off to work, Caylee in tow. So, George & Cindy must have believed that there was a babysitter for Caylee somewhere, for those times when Cindy & George & Casey all had to work at the same time.

Anyway, it's a lot to coordinate, but it still boggles my mind why Cindy & George didn't know every single detail about their back-up babysitter. :waitasec:

Anyway, someday during trial, we'll likely learn all of this. I'm certain LE has asked & already knows, since all info about ZG, or any babysitter/nanny is quite pertinent to their homicide investigation.

It makes me crazy that LE doesn't tell me everything they know, though. :crazy: (laughs at her own obsessive thought)

Then again, do I really want to try to unravel another 400 pages of CaseyWorld ?

I had a teacher once, who wouldn't take our questions. He kept saying "Patience is a Virtue", when we would ask a pertinent question. To this day, I am not fond of that teacher. Grrrrrrr.... Nevertheless, I tell myself daily on this case...Patience...:crosseyed::snail:

10-79 = notify the coroner
10-52 = ambulance needed

or it did when I was an EMT many moons ago.

ETA ~ Can you hear them? I am surprised they are not communicating through a 2nd channel.

Exactly, I have always heard them say "switch to B"....meaning channel B that is not picked up by scanners.

Any LE here.....I could be wrong:crazy:

The 10 codes can vary by county down here.

It comes out too scrambled to paste here so you'll have to go to the link.

Orange County 10 Codes:
http://home.cfl.rr.com/scanner/orancode.htm

WOW! Thanks!

That is strange. All counties use the same 10 codes here.

Do the counties (fire, LE, medical) run mutual aid agreements i.e. major disaster, fire, triage? How do they communicate with each other if they run different 10 codes?:waitasec:

What are we actually arguing about? The last time Caylee Athony was seen was on June 15th, 2008. We know she was alive at that point. Do we have anyone that can verify she was alive any other time?! NO ONE has had a verified sighting of Caylee Anthony since then. If not, why not?

I just logged on--but this is the key point--Caylee was last seen alive on June 15th. June 9th is a red herring thrown out there by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie