2008.07.22 Anthony L. Interview Only

IMO, I would think that LE would have the recorder on to document the answers to: "did Casey sleep at your house on June 15th?" The 15 of June is very crucial in the disappearance of Caylee.

Patty...after looking over the cell phone records, it is pretty clear that KC was at home the night of the 15th. She was calling AL into the wee hours. The cell pings place her at the home that night.

I'm not quite sure what to think about AL and what he knows or doesn't know. IMO that first interview that was released gave me a headache reading it - he didn't seem very "coherent" - if that is the right word. I don't want to believe that he knows or had any hand in anything - but I do believe KC was using his jeep more than he has let on. Guess we'll have to just wait for the trial!

Hey ya Amity (((((((((((((((((waving)))))))))))))))))))) hope you are felling better today!!!

They also gave tony $40 cash in the interview...for expenses, and admitted that they would be tagging along with him for the day.. they stated they dont want to elaborate on tape... hmmm...

More and more I am beginning to suspect there is some kind of [drug?] connection in this whole thing.

I would not be surprised when everything comes out that it will completely surprise us (was it LP that said something about it would be a bombshell?). Maybe AL is cooperating with LE (paid imformant?) in something related to this case that we know nothing about right now.

So many scenarios come to mind. This is just my opinion and my hunch.

More and more I am beginning to suspect there is some kind of [drug?] connection in this whole thing.

I would not be surprised when everything comes out that it will completely surprise us (was it LP that said something about it would be a bombshell?). Maybe AL is cooperating with LE (paid imformant?) in something related to this case that we know nothing about right now.

So many scenarios come to mind. This is just my opinion and my hunch.

(paid informant) well...they do not have to pay him to get him to do some set-ups for them. Might as well use him. They could have threatened him regarding to pot. To avoid being charged for that, he could do some easy jobs.
He would not be informing on this case, because he will be a witness for pros.
We don't know.
We will all have to wait.
Hard, isn't it? !!

I think they gave the 40 dollars to Tony to purchase pot from somebody.
It's the going rate for a small amount...1/4 ounce. Maybe they felt that they could coerce information from an unwilling witness if they had a sales of controlled substance charge to hold over their head. Tony may have known someone that was withholding information and they used Tony to make the purchase thus allowing LE to arrest and charge the unwilling witness. "Tell us what you know and we will drop the drug charge".
It's the only thing I can think of that 40.00 could be used for to further the investigation.

(paid informant) well...they do not have to pay him to get him to do some set-ups for them. Might as well use him. They could have threatened him regarding to pot. To avoid being charged for that, he could do some easy jobs.
He would not be informing on this case, because he will be a witness for pros.
We don't know.
We will all have to wait.
Hard, isn't it? !!

they also couldve given him the $40 to buy a bag of how much ever u can buy with $40...instead of gas...iirc they have not paid anyone for gas, and if they wanted to go to carwash with al..they wouldve taken him in a detectives car...just thinking out load..:waitasec:

A just had a realization... per Chris S statement,..casey went over to his parents and stayed 1 and half to 2 hours visiting him and his parents... she was upset over the fact that just found out mom and dad were getting a divorce...she was driving tonys jeep...tony admitted he let casey use the jeep to go to target..not sure if this was that day..but..... could LE be interested in the car wash that she told tony she washed his jeep at cuz they want surviellance? and did they....search tony's jeep and do forensics...god i hope so..i think the jeep may just be key...
Tony was posting on another forum and he said that LE did check his car out and that it was cleared.

I'm not quite sure what to think about AL and what he knows or doesn't know. IMO that first interview that was released gave me a headache reading it - he didn't seem very "coherent" - if that is the right word. I don't want to believe that he knows or had any hand in anything - but I do believe KC was using his jeep more than he has let on. Guess we'll have to just wait for the trial!

Hey ya Amity (((((((((((((((((waving)))))))))))))))))))) hope you are felling better today!!!

Again, when he posted on the other forum, he said that at the time he had no idea that she had been driving his car while he had been away in NY.

bold is mine
A just had a realization... per Chris S statement,..casey went over to his parents and stayed 1 and half to 2 hours visiting him and his parents... she was upset over the fact that just found out mom and dad were getting a divorce...she was driving tonys jeep...tony admitted he let casey use the jeep to go to target..not sure if this was that day..but..... could LE be interested in the car wash that she told tony she washed his jeep at cuz they want surviellance? and did they....search tony's jeep and do forensics...god i hope so..i think the jeep may just be key...
I take from this that Casey was visibly upset on that day. She may have been unable to hide it if she had been very shaken and crying prior to visiting Chris. She had to think of an excuse and she used the "parents divorcing" lie. We know that is not the case. This leads me to believe even more that Caylee died on the 17th. Where was her car if she was in the jeep? Was Tony at school?

ETA: I reread Chris statement and he says she was "happy" just "a little upset" over her parents divorce and didn't really talk to much about it so maybe my thoughts on being visably shaken are wrong.

she was at Chris S. in the evening.
I wonder what Tony thought about her driving his jeep when he was in NY because they went to the airport in the jeep and her car was already towed. So did he think she would just drive to someone's apt and park the jeep until time to pick him back up? I'm kinda surprised she hadn't made herself a key to his apt. and stay there while he was gone.

and...somewhere here on this site,..i read that tony did not give casey permission to drive his jeep while he was gone away..however we all know she was..amy even mentioned in one of her statements..that casey insisted on driving them in jeep to target..casey was always in the jeep...i know someone confirmed that the jeep was cleared..but i just cant help but wonder if it was forensically cleared..i mean LE never did sieze tonys car for a time to check it out..anyone know???

and...somewhere here on this site,..i read that tony did not give casey permission to drive his jeep while he was gone away..however we all know she was..amy even mentioned in one of her statements..that casey insisted on driving them in jeep to target..casey was always in the jeep...i know someone confirmed that the jeep was cleared..but i just cant help but wonder if it was forensically cleared..i mean LE never did sieze tonys car for a time to check it out..anyone know???

It's not in any of the interviews. Tony L was posting at the monkeyblog and he stated that he did not give KC permission to use his jeep while he was in NY, he did not find out that she did until later and that LE did inspect his car and it was cleared.

I have pulled information from the interview that makes mention of places that Casey was, who she was with, who she called or texed or any other information that may help place Casey at a location.…
Each of these is by the date or range of dates that where given by the interviewee, the content was paraphrased for space, on some entries I added additional detail and the location where that information can be found by document page, lines on that page and with whom the interview was done and on what date. This is not all-inclusive to what was in the interview I only culled things that may help in determining various locations of Casey

Pulled from Tony L Interview with LE on July 22, 2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

May 24 DJ’in for a friend’s party place called Chris Kokkinos. Casey came with Amy H. and Troy B. [Can not locate an address for this Chris K]. No Notes
Page 998 Lines 23-25, Page 999 Lines 1,12 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Tony & Casey at a Hip-hop showcase at Arden Villas pool at [3303 Blvd Orlando, FL 32817]
Page 1000 Line 19 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Tony L. and Casey went to see a movie around 5-7PM at Waterford Lakes. [Regal Movie Theater 541 North Alafaya Trail Orlando, FL 32828]
Page 1002 Line 1-4 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Casey & Tony L. went to a friend’s apartment by the name of Estelle Godwin’s [Believe the correct spelling is Goodwin and can not locate an address]
Page 1002 Lines 6-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Casey did not spend the night at Tony L.’s because Casey received a call from her mother and she had to go home.
Page 1003 Lines 20-23 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1-7 1st or 2nd week of June, Casey went with Tony L., on a trip with Clint H. and his girlfriend Maria to Club Voyage off of Pine Street downtown Orlando for Troy B’s birthday [17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl.]
Page 1008 Lines 24-25 & Page 1009 Lines 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 1st or 2nd week of June, Casey went with Tony L., on a trip with Clint H. and his girlfriend Maria to Club Voyage off of Pine Street downtown Orlando for Troy B’s birthday [17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl.]
Page 1008 Lines 24-25 & Page 1009 Lines 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1-7 1st or 2nd week of June, The night of Troy’s Birthday, Amy was there but Clint, Maria, Casey and I went back to my place Casey did not stay over because Casey’s mom called her and she had to leave
Page 1009 Lines 20-25 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 1st or 2nd week of June, The night of Troy’s Birthday, Amy was there but Clint, Maria, Casey and I went back to my place [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] Casey did not stay over because Casey’s mom called her and she had to leave
Page 1009 Lines 20-25 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1 went to a pool barbeque at friends of Tone L., Ryan Lopez phone # 973-570-2419 at Pegasus Connection [Pointe] Apartments formerly Kings Court on Alafaya Trail and University. [Pegasus Pointe Apartments formerly Kings Court 4401 College Dr Orlando, FL 32826]
Page 1004 Lines 7-15 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1 Casey did not spend the night at Tony L.’s, left early or late evening does not remember
Page 1005 Lines 9-13 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 2 Casey was at Tony L. at [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] with Caylee. Took a picture of Caylee on his cell phone.
Page 1005 Lines 18-22 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 2 Casey left Tony L’s about 5:30-6:30 with Caylee
Page 1006 Lines 9-11 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 9 Casey picked up Tony from school [3300 University Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] and took him in her car to the garage to get Tony L.’s jeep. [Tom’s Auto Repair needs address] They had Caylee with them. Went back to his apartment to drop of a vehicle, did not say which one, and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd. [as best as I can tell Target 3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1007 Lines 6-19 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8 Tony went to the Anthony’s house [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829] with Casey (there is no mention of the A’s being home) in her car to pick up a gas can because she had run out of gas. [LE thinks this was June 8th]
Page 1011 Lines 1-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 June 11 or 12, went to the Mall of Millennia, [4200 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL] with Casey and Caylee. To promote his hip-hop show. Had been to the house to get Caylee changed but this was not the day that Tony L. took Casey to the house to get the gas can. Ate at the Cheesecake Factory late afternoon.
Page 1011 Lines 9-13 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 June 11 or 12, after lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, Casey dropped Tony L. back at his apartment and then left with Caylee [Based on the questioning about the hip hop showcase on June 13th this should be June 12th]
Page 1011 Lines 23-25 & Page 1012 Lines 3-5 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 13 Casey went to Fusion [Ultra Lounge] at 875 Woodbury [Orlando Fl Rd]. for Hip-hop night. Casey stayed all night at Tony L.’s apartment [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1012 Lines 20-25 & Page 1013 Lines 1-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 22–28 Tony L. does not remember the date but picked up Casey at the Amscot on Goldenrod. [7501 East Colonial Drive Orlando Fl.] Casey told him she had run out of gas in the car. I was making a U-turn at the light and Casey was already out of the car waiting for me to pick her up. She had some groceries with her and he thought they were from her house. She had stayed over the night before and left in the morning and said she was coming back and then I got a call about her running out of gas on the corner. [This is believed to be the morning of June 27th]
Page 1013 Lines 12-19 & Page 1014 Lines 4-21 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 23-30 Before he went away One time Tony let her use his jeep and she was gone no longer than 20 minutes and she came back with two Target [3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792] 2 bags full of groceries
Page 1015 Lines 13 –20 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 28 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.’s. They (and his roommate) didn’t go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. 3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1016 Lines 1-6 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 29 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.’s. They (and his roommate) didn’t go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1016 Lines 1-6 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 30 Tony L. had a 10:00AM or 11:00AM flight. Casey took him to the airport [unknown which one airport]
Page 1016 Line 19-21 & Page 1017 Lines 3-5 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 Tony L. returned from NY and Casey picked him up in his own Jeep late afternoon or early evening. Told him she had taken the jeep through the car was on the way to pick home up and pointed it out to him on the way back from the airport. Tony L. thinks this was near Semoran.
[These are car washes on Semoran Blvd. 1355 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807 or 948 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807 or 815 South Semoran Boulevard Orlando]
Page 1017 Line 18-25 & Page 1018 Line 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 Casey and Tony L. went to Buffalo Wild Wings to a UCF and met Sean D. and Annie there in Waterford Lakes. [504 N Alafaya Trl # 102, Orlando, FL]
Page 1019 Lines 2-14 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 > Casey was staying with you pretty much every night after July 5th?
Once I came back from NY she was full time at my house. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 995 Lines 14-15 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 6 Tony and Casey went to Winn-Dixie for groceries. Then Tony L. picked up his roommate Cameron from the airport. [Airport unknown at this time.] [7580 University Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792 (Winn-Dixie)]
Page 1019 Line 21-24 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 15 Casey, Tony L. and Nate are at the apartment when Amy (has Cindy wit her) knocks on the door. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1020 Lines 20-22 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

Phone Numbers Found
Tony’s CP 631-9x2-5443
Nate’s CP 772-7x3-5882
Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

Note of interest from Tony L. interview with LE on 7/22/2008
LE to Tony L. This was the last time you remember seeing Caylee [referencing June 9th] but you think it may be the June 11th or 12th now.
Page 1008 Lines 5-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 30-July 5th Tony L. was in NY. Flight departed mid-morning on the June 30th and arrived on July 5th before it was dark no time given
Page 1016- 1017 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

About when Tony’s jeep was broken

Interview with Tony L. by LE on July 22 2008
July 31
TL: She dropped me because at the time, she was driving that day, I didn’t have my vehicle.
LL: So you where in her car.
TL:Yes
Page 1002 Lines 20-23

June 1
TL: Yes we were in Casey’s car.
LL:Okay
TL: Because I didn’t have my car at the time, Um, Lets see, It would be, we just barbecued out by the pool.
Page 1004 Lines 22-25

LE: Now that she started hanging out with you a little bit that week, your jeep is still in the shop. Did you guys hang out and ride around in her car this week, you know, you said the sexual activity maybe picked up a little bit that week or you know your just getting to know each other
TL: I’m trying to remember, Yeah, I’m trying to remember with my jeep, when actually, the actual dates. But I know the 9th is when I picked it up. So umh, I mean the rest of the that week I basically was staying at my place because I didn’t have any means of transportation.
LL: Uh-umh
TL: Plus with school I really don’t do anything at all during the week.
LL: Do you have a job?
TL: UH, Not an actual job. I do manage uh, nights at Fusion on Friday nights. At Fusion Ultra Lounge. Umh, I was getting a, uh transportation to there, umh through my friend Cling H.
Page 1006 Lines 12-25

EE: the 9th, you say Casey picked you up from school
TL: Uh-umh
LL: Took you to where your truck was being fixed.
TL: Uh-umh
LL: and she had the child with her that day?
TL: she had the child with her that day, Um, she picked me up with her, her vehicle.
Page 1007 Lines 6-12

Nothing in Tony L. Interview with LE on the July 16, 2008 about his jeep or transportation.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

August 4, 2008 Police report Incident Report Office White
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1
Mr. Tom’s Auto Repair towed the vehicle on June 9th and it was picked up by on June 9th in the afternoon. Could not provide exact times and Mr. L. (sic Tony’s father) paid the bill via credit car over the phone. He did not see how he arrived or who he was with.
Page 337

Was his jeep in the shop just one day..June 9th or was it the whole week?

I dont recall LE asking how long his jeep was in the shop. Nor do I remember him stating how long it was there.

I dont recall LE asking how long his jeep was in the shop. Nor do I remember him stating how long it was there.

TL: I’m trying to remember, Yeah, I’m trying to remember with my jeep, when actually, the actual dates. But I know the 9th is when I picked it up. So umh, I mean the rest of the that week I basically was staying at my place because I didn’t have any means of transportation.

Bumping for a question....Can anyone point me to the audio interview of TL, I believe it would be his third interview, where he talks about KC watching the video on the computer and how he tried to help her put gas in her car? I have only had success finding his 07/16 & 7/22 interviews...

ETA-His fourth interview, actually, cause I forgot about the one with him and Cameron....the date is September 8, 2008, and it's here in the links thread, but the link is for cfnews, and they have removed everything-Any other links to this interview would be greatly appreciated!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back