Jesse Grunds Dr Drew Interview

This interview of Jesse's on Dr. Drew was fascinating ... and devastating to hear.

Jesse states quite clearly that he desperately wanted to get Casey out of her horrible home and away from her horrible family - and into his family's home.

He asserts that Cindy was verbally abusive towards Casey to the point where he believes Casey is a broken person.

(That made me think about the content of George's suicide note. The part about Cindy always being right about what a loser George was.)

When Jesse heard one Cindy rant too many, he let Cindy have it, apparently.

No love lost there.

I'm very struck by this interview. I think it's because Jesse describes extreme dysfunction in the family, and an abused Casey - and that makes it easier to believe that Caylee met death immediately after a huge fight - where Cindy choked Casey. It raises the strong possibility that Caylee met death by Casey's very angry hand.

And it makes it easier to understand how Cindy & George raised a killer.

:eek: OMG :eek:

watch the interview. IMO, it's a stunner.

I agree completely! I was married to a sociopath and know and have seen how charming and "innocent" they can be. It is awful to watch them suck in everyone around them and all you can do is wait until all these innocent people "figure it out" and even then, the sociopath will STILL have a hoard of supporters..

Most people are trusting and that is what these sociopaths feed on. Listen to Jesse and his dad both claim.. this isn't the Casey THEY knew...

Well it is... it's just the version of her she wanted them to see.. She didn't change.

Slightly OT, there are just a few of us once married to a sociopath, mine was more than 30 years ago that I escaped (other people leave, we escape).

For us, it is so clear, because we have already seen it and lived it.

Jesse still can't really see it, but his Dad can, how lucky he was to get dumped.

I wish I could warn others many times but it's like :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What I found strange, JG said when Casey & I took Caylee over to his house, I'm confused because I thought LA lived at home? Did KC tell JG about the abuse after this trip to the house? Makes me think that she blamed LA of sex abuse to cover for her preg. so Mom would be mad at him not her. Which would also leave me to understand then why LA was told to stay out of everything concerning Caylees room and birth and shower whatever else. Why LA did not want anything to do with Caylee per JG.

Yep, I would really like to know which came first, LA asking about KC's belly or KC accusing LA of abuse. If CA believe KC's lie about the abuse and had questions in her head about if it was LA then that would also explain not wanting to know who the father was in this house.

Lee moved out of the house a few months after Caylee's birth so he was probably living there at the time that Casey came up with this lie for JG.

IMO Casey came up with the molestation lie to steer JG away from talking to LA who from what we hear was the one who told Casey's friends that she lies and is a con artist. Additionally, he's the one who outed her pregnancy to her mom. In Casey's eyes, LA can't be trusted to shut up and not tell people exactly who she is.

LA stated on the stand that he was very angry throughout this whole period of pregnancy and baby being born, etc. It would not surprise me if Casey also gave this story to JG to get him to marry her ASAP so that she could get out the house (since she hated Cindy and wanted to be on her own). She gave the same story to TL for the same reasons (keep the two men separated so that TL doesn't hear from LA about who Casey is, along with getting TL to have her live with him so as to 'protect' her from the 'bad brother').

It would NOT surprise me at all if ICA told her parents that LA abused her and that he might be the 'father' since she was angry that he outed her pregnancy. It would have made him the odd man out if they believed her even for one moment. Would not put it beyond this sick, sick, SICK woman.

If she will lie and throw her Dad under the bus for murder or covering it, then she easily would throw LA under it for her preg. and if you were LA wouldn't this lie most certainly not want you to be appearing as the fatherly type to Caylee. Also remember CA would not let the two (KC & LA ) in the bedroom with door closed. Means she did believe KC in my eyes. I hope if LA has anything else to say, that he will clear it up, if innocent.

I'm trying to google this and can't find the interview.Saying it's no longer available. Help!Thanks.

Good catch. I wondered when that text was ... was she 7 months? because he said the text stated "I'm Pregnant, Your the Father, and my Parents Know"
Seriously? They were sexually active and she was 7 mos preggers and he didn't NOTICE?

(bolded by me)

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but Casey and Jesse had been broken up for awhile (but still friends) at the time she told him she was pregnant. Then they got back together and engaged, because of the baby.

Csey had to want her mother to know she was pregnant or she would have stayed away from a family wedding. She was not even expected, according to her uncle, she came at the last minute.

This interview of Jesse's on Dr. Drew was fascinating ... and devastating to hear.

Jesse states quite clearly that he desperately wanted to get Casey out of her horrible home and away from her horrible family - and into his family's home.

He asserts that Cindy was verbally abusive towards Casey to the point where he believes Casey is a broken person.

(That made me think about the content of George's suicide note. The part about Cindy always being right about what a loser George was.)

No love lost there.

I'm very struck by this interview. I think it's because Jesse describes extreme dysfunction in the family, and an abused Casey - and that makes it easier to believe that Caylee met death immediately after a huge fight - where Cindy choked Casey. It raises the strong possibility that Caylee met death by Casey's very angry hand.

I agree.

This interview devastated me as well. But I've been pretty emotional of late.

Lee moved out of the house a few months after Caylee's birth so he was probably living there at the time that Casey came up with this lie for JG.

IMO Casey came up with the molestation lie to steer JG away from talking to LA who from what we hear was the one who told Casey's friends that she lies and is a con artist. Additionally, he's the one who outed her pregnancy to her mom. In Casey's eyes, LA can't be trusted to shut up and not tell people exactly who she is.

LA stated on the stand that he was very angry throughout this whole period of pregnancy and baby being born, etc. It would not surprise me if Casey also gave this story to JG to get him to marry her ASAP so that she could get out the house (since she hated Cindy and wanted to be on her own). She gave the same story to TL for the same reasons (keep the two men separated so that TL doesn't hear from LA about who Casey is, along with getting TL to have her live with him so as to 'protect' her from the 'bad brother').

It would NOT surprise me at all if ICA told her parents that LA abused her and that he might be the 'father' since she was angry that he outed her pregnancy. It would have made him the odd man out if they believed her even for one moment. Would not put it beyond this sick, sick, SICK woman.

As children we can be labeled by our parents at a very early age and will live up to that label ..Now I think LA was the good child Casey was the bad child and to live up to the label he would report everything bad his sister did to Cindy ..sad thing is Casey lived up to her label..His testimony in the trial that he and Casey shared a bathroom and he saw her midriff when coming out of the bathroom and reported to his mother she was pregnant..He seemed to be obessed with his sister ...

If she will lie and throw her Dad under the bus for murder or covering it, then she easily would throw LA under it for her preg. and if you were LA wouldn't this lie most certainly not want you to be appearing as the fatherly type to Caylee. Also remember CA would not let the two (KC & LA ) in the bedroom with door closed. Means she did believe KC in my eyes. I hope if LA has anything else to say, that he will clear it up, if innocent.

It was JG and KC that CA would not let the two in the bedroom. It's in GA's depo. CA and GA came home one night and found KC and JG lying on her bed with Caylee. Big fight, GA got mad and CA told GA to leave she would handle it.

No love lost there.

It sounded to me like Cindy was frustrated that Casey was still living off of her and George, not up and out, not being responsible and not paying them back the money she owed. It seems like Jesse saw himself as the White Knight and was buying all of Casey's "woe is me" stories.

Why is the video not available? Weird. Frustrating!

Why is the video not available? Weird. Frustrating!

I think I found it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ2jPU_ZCz8"]YouTube - ‪Casey's ex on Cindy,Casey and crime‬‏[/ame]

Well, that's not the full video :(

As children we can be labeled by our parents at a very early age and will live up to that label ..Now I think LA was the good child Casey was the bad child and to live up to the label he would report everything bad his sister did to Cindy ..sad thing is Casey lived up to her label..His testimony in the trial that he and Casey shared a bathroom and he saw her midriff when coming out of the bathroom and reported to his mother she was pregnant..He seemed to be obessed with his sister ...

BBM:
I see it a little differently. What I got from his testimony is that LA could see she was pregnant and asked his mother about it because he thought he had somehow missed the big news. Mom basically tells him to "butt out", none of his business so he did not ask again.

Now he has to worry about running into his friends and them saying to him, "Gee, when's Casey going to have that baby?" And he has no answer. I feel sad for Lee.

And what if KC lied to make everyone believe LA was Caylee's father. Is that why CA excluded him from any information about the pregnancy? CA has proved she will believe anything, anything KC says. Lee was the only one with enough brains to get away from them. Hope he keeps it that way. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back